Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

need this important set of questions answered please (archive thread)

need this important set of questions answered please
October 6 2009 at 1:24 AM femfur83 (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I read a while back that we all have a limited fixed number of estro receptors and i was wondering about how the binding process works, do the phytohormones bind permantly to the receptors or are they metabolised allowing the same receptor to be reused later cause I have been taking fennel and anise
(eating these raw)5.5months and just reached an A cup 0.9375" diff as average - fluctuates from 0.75" to 1.35" (depends on activity level-high metab means fast burnig so tissue amount fluctuates as the need for fuel changes'")) but want to
be a very pronounced C cup 3.375" diff(posibbly a D cup) I am looking forward to switch from herbs to glandular to the real HRT (what can I expect as far growth changes in the terms of setbacks from switching one type to another since I know you cant mix herbs with estrofem which is as i recall a BO like product, but will the switch have any impact ( negative that is). I am trying to achieve the
most amount of growth possible for my body type 5-7 138lbs male wanted to become
5-7 156lbs female I know it takes time that much is fine as proud to have a A cup in 5.5 months hope this keeps up , though I desire very noticeable ( as in unhidable) breasts hopefully in another 8.5months so all input is welcomed on
ways of improving or at least firmly holding my progress rate. Note my finances
and other resources are very very limited so keep this in mind when offering suggestions as I am aware of several options i just cant afford right now.
Last question how much does the way or position in which you sleep affect breast
develoopement are there things i need should watch out for or sleep a certain way as to not damage growing tissue as a way of making growth more towards permanent in first 10 months (at 5 months so far now im repeating myself sorry)

Author Reply
riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: need this important set of questions answered please October 6 2009, 5:40 AM

First of all, estrofem is NOT a "BO" like product. It is full on oestradiol, and you should not take it without understanding all of the possible effects of it. There can be serious health issues with it (blood clotting, etc). It can make you really sick. Please think twice before taking it, and know for darn sure that you want what it will do, and know what the possible side effects are. Taking estrofem is a very serious step, far and away more serious than "BO". I cannot emphasize this point enough. Taking it casually only to grow boobs is not a good idea at all. Stick with the BO and the herbs.

The estrofem interest here on this board probably started with my threads about me taking it, and I now regret posting that info here on this board, because I expect that some of ya'll aren't going to listen and will take it anyway.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon