Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Hairy Breasts - a huge problem! (archive thread)

Hairy Breasts - a huge problem!
June 18 2007 at 5:30 PM Manyquestions (Login ManyQuestions)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone on this Forum, male or female, think that hairy breasts - hairy female breasts, that is - are attractive? Sexy? Would anyone want to have hairy female breasts on their or their partner's chest? (Some of the breast enhancement products have male testimonial pages that contain photos. To me, the photos of men with hairy breasts are exceptionally unattractive.)

The reason I am asking is that I have a hairy chest and have asked myself if I really would want to have female breasts if they were hairy. From what I have read, getting rid of chest hair permanently is a real pain. For me, the answer is that while my first choice would to have small female breasts on my chest, I would rather not have hairy female breasts.

What have people on this Forum done concerning this issue? Decided that hairy female breasts are better than no breasts? Used topical or some other treatment to get rid of the hair on their chests (if so, this is a topic that I sure would like to hear about)? Do you just have relatively un-hairy chests to begin with? Or do you find that the herbs/hormones used to promote breast growth inhibit chest hair growth sufficiently?

Thank you

Author Reply
Fennel
(no login) Hmmm.... June 18 2007, 5:39 PM

Nope. Hairy breasts are not attractive.

Edit Message Delete Message

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Hairy Breasts - a huge problem! June 18 2007, 6:45 PM

Well, *personally* I find body hair disgusting. Hairy tits? Uh, no way.
This is a big problem for people that cross the gender boundaries.

You can thank testosterone for the hairy chest problem.

You can shave but for some people that's a horrible solution. In my case shaving causes horrible itching and rashes that are beyond tolerance. Tried it, won't do it. The only answer, in my case is *removal* of the offending hair.

There's a lot of ways to do it. Waxing is a common way. If you are uneasy buying stuff like that you can use SUGAR.
Look up "sugaring" in a search engine. Problem with sugaring is it's messy and you can easily burn yourself.

Or, you can get an epilator online. They will cost you about $60 for a good one but then it's done.
No mess other than the hair it RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSS OUT (Just kidding!) and a little blood the first few times.

Seriously, it hurts like hell when you first do it but after a few times it gets much easier and it really doesn't hurt anymore, you barely feel it.

If you want it to go away completely you'll need to do several things.

Put a stop to testosterone production. There are a lot of threads in here on how to do that. You need to take anti-androgens.
That will put a dent in it but it's always going to come back. So the real answer also includes laser and or electrolysis.

It's not easy, it takes a long time and you have to work at it constantly. There's no one easy solution, no such thing as a "one time solution" to this.

In this forum you'll find a LOT of useful info and links.

Lastly, be careful! The quest for breast may lead you down a strange path.
Remember, estrogen is a gateway drug.

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Hairy Breasts - a huge problem! June 18 2007, 6:55 PM

No! hairy female breasts are not attractive, At least in my mind. Then again, it all depends on your partner and you. If you don't don't like it, Get rid of it! I much rather have breasts than keep the hair. If I have a few hairs growing on my boobs, I kind of freakout!
I'm not very hairy to begin with,but I do have a very small patch of thin,dark ones between my boobs. I go and get it waxed off. It lasts for about six weeks, and because I wax more often, it lasts even a bit longer.
This is something you can do yourself too.

Blu-Jay

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Hairy Breasts - a huge problem! June 18 2007, 7:14 PM

I would just like to add, you can buy wax kits for men too. That way you don't have to feel embarrassed geting it. I buy the female kits if I need to. I'm not embarrassed about either, because I don't really care any more.
As a matter of fact, some of the girls at the drugstore are quite helpful,as are the girls that do the waxing on me at the day spa I go to.
Men getting hair removal done is not that uncommon anymore. You ever see the movie "The 40 year old virgin" the place where I go,there a few guys that come in to have it done.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Hairy Breasts - a huge problem! June 18 2007, 7:25 PM

I just saw a brand new ad on TV the other day for a cold wax in a stick.
It looks like an underarm deodorant stick. I assume (because they didn't fully demo it) that you apply the wax then a cloth strip and RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP away...

"Alexandria glide away" is the product name.

http://www.alexandria-intl.com/can_store...elwax.html

In the ad I saw on TV they have male and female products and they say the products are for sale through Walmart.

It looks like it would be easy to use if you aren't used to waxing.

One note, I would assume that the male products would be designed with the fact in mind that male hair is usually much, much tougher and deeper rooted and female hair. It may be the best choice to use it for getting started.
As time goes on though you can switch to the female products because the hair will become finer and come out MUCH easier.

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hairy Breasts - a huge problem! June 18 2007, 9:48 PM

Might also be worth toning up your chest first as waxing is less painful if the skin is taught so you either need to pull the skin taught with one hand while waxing with the other or flex your muscles. Using a bit of talc before you wax also helps as the wax sticks more to the hairs and less to the skin but the main thing is to rip the strip off quickly in the opposite direction to hair growth - if you do it slowly you'll bruise, good luck!

Cyclops
(no login) Re: Hairy Breasts - a huge problem! June 19 2007, 9:54 PM

Hairy breasts are only attractive if you're a gorilla.

Fennel
(no login) Hi Cyclops... June 20 2007, 9:10 AM

You've missed us, huh? :-)

Cyclops
(no login) Re: Hairy Breasts - a huge problem! June 21 2007, 8:13 AM

Yes that's why I came back! I see the forum is developing nicely. I'm sure it will continue to grow with all the good contributors which are here already.

(no login) Re: Hairy Breasts - a huge problem! June 21 2007, 10:32 PM

any1 know if those creams that claim to permanantly stop hairs from growing back work?

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hairy Breasts - a huge problem! June 24 2007, 11:28 AM

Ew, hairy boobs? That's a big no-no.

I always shave my chest - and armpits and stomach - every couple of days.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon