Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

about a month into taking this amount (archive thread)

about a month into taking this amount
June 13 2008 at 10:47 PM scnewbee (Login scnewbee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am taking

3600mg of fenugreek
2000mg of red clover
2160mg of saw palmetto
850 mg of wild yam

I am about a month in taking this amount now should I bump it up and by how much. I am seeing some growth but not major nipples are tender and growing. so are my breast. I am 40 yrs old I guess I should add

Author Reply

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: about a month into taking this amount June 14 2008, 1:46 AM

Everyone is different. Everyone responds differently. It does take time.
And if you're expecting to blossom into a Hooters girl in 6 weeks, forget it baby. Ain't happenin, ever.

I did herbals for about half a year and got a little boobie that was barely noticable.
I went on synthetic hormones and started to see a little more increase then I ramped it up all the way, I take 200mg spiro daily and I inject 40mg of Delestrogen in my ass every single week (legal script) and I'm getting a little more. I've been at it over a year but I've only got full blown B cup female tits. I was hoping for better.

One transwoman I know went from A cup to D cup in 4 months after starting prescription hormones. She's been on HRT 11 years now (and is post op) and she lugs around a pair of EE's.. And they are all natural, no augmentation.

Some of us get really lucky, some of us, not so much.

Genetics plays a big part in it, it's not just a matter of dumping huge doses of hormones into your body.

michelle
(Login scnewbee)
SENIOR MEMBER they are working but June 14 2008, 1:52 AM

I was wondering if the amounts are ok somesaid I was taking to much am I

ATP
(no login) Growth via Synthetics is more likely though... June 14 2008, 2:21 AM

Dee, in all fairness, by you switching to synthetic hormones, it's not the same as just sticking to herbals.

It is more likely that growth will come with synthetic hormones (along with possible bad effects)

I think what the poster wanted to know, and I as well, is, what is likely with just using the 'herbs' as it were?

So it would seem to me that herbs did nothing for you. Would I be correct in that assumption?

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: about a month into taking this amount June 16 2008, 4:41 AM

no, that's not correct. When I was on herbals only, I DID develop boobs but they weren't very impressive. I DID begin to feminize in the rest of my body.

The results I got were not bad. And most people would be happy to get to where I got to with herbals.

The thing is, while the results were pretty good, they were not enough, I needed to go to the next level. I didn't want just a little, I want it all. But then again, I'm TS and in transition to complete female including eventual surgery (I hope) to correct my birth defect down there.

I don't think most herbal users want to take it that far. I think most herbal users just want "just a little bit" that's not too obvious to the world, that they can privately enjoy and more or less disguise/hide from the world. Herbals WILL let you achieve that.

I have no complaints at all about herbals, they are what got me started. It's the best option for most folks because if you freak out midway you can stop and let things pretty much go back to the way they were and it's no big deal.

And they are fairly safe too and actually have some health benefits.
Prescription synthetics are not dangerous or unsafe if you do them under a doctors supervision but they are the serious stuff. You don't do synthetics unless you plan to stay fem cause they are a one way street. You get to a point of no return after a short time.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon