Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

my experiences (archive thread)

my experiences
September 16 2009 at 11:43 PM Christine (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started Herbal enhancement about 8 months ago, using Saw Palmetto, Red Clover, Fenugreek, Vitex, Hops, Wild yam, Black Cohosh, and about 3 other phyto plants. I was taking about 2000 mg per day of each. I took these for about 2 months, but started having some ill effects. during the time I was taking it, I noticed
1. a slight bit of growth in the breast, and I also got a bit of fat on my butt. the growth diminished when I stopped. Well about 1 month ago I started again, this time with just Saw Palmetto, Red Clover, Fenugreek, and added Peruvian Maca. I take these in the morning (around 1000 mg) and add the same amount of Milk Thistle for the evening Dose. I seem to be getting slow effect, as I feel a bit of dull pain in the boobs, and itching.
I buy my stuff wholesale and pack my own capsules. currently I have about 1/2 to 1 inch of growth in the boobs, and expect to maybe reach a "C" (US size) in around maybe 9 months or a bit longer.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon