Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

my growth (archive thread)

my growth
January 13 2011 at 10:00 PM donie (Login donie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started this back in june2010.Just used fenugreek for a few weeks 6 610 mg capsules then over time added red clover and saw palmetto. Worked my way up till I was using 5 x 610 capsules, 3x/day;also 2x400mg red clover 3 x/ day and saw palmetto 2x500mg /3x/day. Had some good(Ithink) growth. Hips went from 37 to 38 1/2; band? went from39 to 41. Waist went from 35 1/2 to 36. Chest went from41 to 43 1/2. Then I took a 2 week break over x-mas. Started over with just red clover 2x400mg capsules 3x/day. Last week added the fenugreek back in at 2x 610mg capsules 3x/day. Took measurements today and Hips went to 39in.; waist was 36 1/2; band went to 41; chest went toan even 44!! That shocked me. Will continue to keep you posted.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon