Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

After one week (archive thread)

After one week
September 4 2007 at 3:31 AM Brady Lynn (Login brady3694)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to post some photos of the amazing growth I have had after only one week. I am totally amazed and am really after larger nipples but as you can see, the whole breast is developing very nicely. I am still waiting for my wife to ask what is going on as her man is starting to bud. I would appreciate your comments and need to add I very much support all males in search of what makes us all feel good. I have wanted breasts my whole life and finally decided to take the plunge not knowing it would happen so fast. I am now at the junction as to whether to continue on or back off. I am very torn.

Brady

Author Reply
Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: After one week September 4 2007, 6:36 AM

YAH! Keep goin'!!......you'll love em' even bigger...
Great for you!

I've started on Black Cohosh,360mg caps.....so far it seems to be great....
they feel fuller all the time and have dull growing pain a lot.
Ive started on one cap a day...in addition to the rest of my program.
This one cap has 4X as much B.C. in it than Estroven.
These are just Walmart, Spring Valley brand BC caps,they have BC root,and some root extracts. About$6.00.

Edit Message Delete Message

Anon
(no login) Re: After one week September 5 2007, 3:38 AM

Please tell us your program, Brady! And I would love to hear the conversation you'll have with the wife. I hope to have that one too!

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Curious September 5 2007, 9:27 PM

Brady - I have always been most interested in nipple growth, rather than in breast growth, so would really appreciate hearing about your program. Like you I am married. My wife currently likes to play with my nipples very much--- Manyquestions

Brady Lynn
(Login brady3694) Nature Day (Fullfilment) September 6 2007, 4:20 AM

I started last Monday taking the nature day product and then three times a day taking a few drops on my nipple area after a quich run over with a razor which is great for opening the poors on you skin. A week went by and wow what a difference. I love to look at women with puffy nipples and to my surprise I had them. Very simple...the only difficulty is that I am taking the liquid and it is very hard to swallow as it does not taste very good, but a can a large glass of water with it after taking it. I need to mention that prior to starting it, I had geared up on SP for about a week at around 1200 mg a day so I think my T levels were at a level that the Nature Day really could work.

Brady Lynn

Anon
(no login) A "razor"??? September 6 2007, 4:31 AM

You really got to explain this one. How do you run a razor across them without cutting the Dickens out of them?? And what type razor?? Very intriging but I cannot wrap my mind around this one.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: After one week September 6 2007, 8:22 AM

Whoa..whats this Nature Day stuff? Ive seen them talking about it over yonder. But they dont seem to enthused over it.
Do you know whats in it?
I'll have to go over and check out the yonder side archives about it.

Brady
(Login brady3694) natureday.com September 7 2007, 12:07 AM

This is the website. It seems the liquid for me is very potent as I have a very muscular frame @ 185 pounds and again drink two cans of coke a day so the lack of caffiene is critical to growth. I also eat tons of protein and this is very key as well.

As for the razor, I shave my entire body and when and after I have shaved my chest and nipple area, I apply the liquid to the nipple area as it absorbs into the skin very well and with the poors open like that the liquid is going right into the breast tissue. Moments later you can just feel your nipples at work. This is a very intoxicating feeling.

This is the whole deal for me, I love the way this stuff after now a week and a half has made my breasts feel as per weight. They feel (Plumper)as I sit down and one other deal is that the skin directly where I have been applying the liquid is softer.

This stuff has got to be potent.

My male mind is telling me to stop but the feel of breast tissue growing, the tingle in my nipples and the rise in my penis I get make it tough to stop.

That is another topic....I am totally hetro, but I wonder with the amount of female hormones pumping through me and the decrease in testostrone, will I soon be wanting to try with men? Maybe this is a topic that should be open for all.

Anyway, hope the info helps.

Brady.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: After one week September 7 2007, 6:40 AM

Well your wife must be pretty cool if you're shaving your entire body and she's not trippin out.

That's not a typical male grooming habit. So you've told her the reason you shave is?
She must be aware of your feminine desires / tendencies.
Why not "think out loud" to her one night and say something like "Gee I wish I had titties, there so nice.."
and see what she says.

Think up some excuses you could use during your plea for permission to grow tits. Something that would appeal to her. Tell her that it will just make you look like you're big chested (muscle) but rather than muscle it will be soft tittie flesh instead. Tell her you can give it a little try for awhile and that if you stop it will go away.
That is true to a small degree. IF you stop before anything major develops.

Will it make you want to run out and start blowing guys or wear a dress? Not likely. Not unless you've had those thoughts lurking in your mind all along before hand. If that's the case, then pouring estrogen into your soul very well could cause hidden desires to float to the surface and you'll have to face them. If that's not part of your being then it's not likely that you'll suddenly "flip to the dark side" just from taking female hormones.

Do be aware that taking female hormones can do a lot of trippy things to your mind and it WILL have physical effects on your body in a LOT of ways. It will feminize you and if you stay with it long enough, it will strip you of your masculinity, totally. You may end up unable to function at all. You'll likely end up sterile over time.
There's a lot of things it can do to you.

For me, it's had a dramatic effect on my mind and my body has changed a LOT. From the neck down I don't much resemble a male anymore. I look much more female than male, provided I cover the offending parts.
It also has caused me to have female type orgasms that are fan-f**king-tastic beyond description.
Another side effect is that the ejaculate output is 6-8 times what it was before hormones and the pressure (squirting distance) is insane. It's like a firehose now. But, it's all clear fluid, there's no white in it anymore so that is to me a pretty good indication that I'm now sterile and shooting blanks. It even tastes different. A little sweeter I suppose. Not bad at all. But still a useless function. I'm at the point where I want an Orchi (castration) to be rid of the damn things because I hate them so much.

There's a lot of consequences of taking female hormones. Lots of things will change in your body and in your mind. You can find a lot of info here in this forum about what it takes and where it will take you.

Becoming feminized is NOT a bad thing despite what the rest of the world would have you believe.
Just be aware of the consequences before you go too far with it. There IS a point of no return.

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia
My private little stash of girly goodies: http://tgchix.dyndns.org/girlystuff.html

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) I wouldnt be alarmed..... September 7 2007, 9:21 PM

Uhm....dont get too shook up about feminising due to that prep.
You would have to have a lot more active hormones getting into your system to cause you to get any real drastic changes to your mind as well as any other further changes to your body.
The phytoestrogenics are way weaker than biological estrogens.Like 1000X weaker.
Women daily only produce estrogens in microgram amounts,thats very small amounts,BUT they are very potent.
You may be just "thinking" yourself into believing that you are mentally changing.
I dont believe you are going to feel that you want men now just because of that supplement being applied to your breast area.
Some men are more susceptible to some hormones,IN certain glandular areas,but they usually have to be on the "hard" estrogens to get quick development..then its first only fat tissue accumulation.
Usually from what Ive heard from personal info from TS'ers,they had a lot of problems with lowering their testosterone.
The funny thing is I found out that most of the anti androgen drugs will shut down the making of estrogen in the body also,BECAUSE they stop the precursor of all the hormones from being produced.
Then you have to have exogenous source estrogens put in your body to have some sort of hormones for your body processes to work properly.

Geez,,,you should see the stories of some of the TS'ers in progress on Ts DIY Horm..
It makes me want to completely stop this crap altogether.
Several of them are peeing blood,and have pains in their prostate area. A majority of them have ridiculous high blood pressure problems,several have had strokes and heart attacks.
Most of them dont even believe that they need progesterone...gawd how stupid are they....I gave a long list of long term physical ailments that a person will get when they have a high estrogen level with no balancing progesterone to counter the effects of the estrogens.
Bone deterioration is a major one.
Prog is also responsible for nerve tissue regeneration and healing.
It stops cancer growth thats related to estradiol.
That reason alone is reason enough to get it in you.
Most men already have a low progesterone level innately,and its then even lower once your going into the late 30's and older.

Anyway...I digressed...Breast gland development takes a lot longer for real growth.It gives your breasts the real firm solid feel,after they have grown for a long time.The first accumulation is going to be fat deposits.
AND prolactin is responsible for a lot of that also,due to the stimulation of LPL.No matter what your sex,prolactin will cause effects.
Thats one of the hormones that they are always talking about having checked.
It seems that once you get higher levels of estradiol then more prolactin is released also.At least thats what it seems like from the evidence provided on the site by people.

The Progesterone info. is from Wikipedia.Thers a lot more that I couldnt recall offhand.

Lost Sheep
(Login ManyQuestions) Update please September 8 2007, 5:24 AM

I started last Monday taking the nature day product and then three times a day taking a few drops on my nipple area ...A week went by and wow what a difference. I love to look at women with puffy nipples and to my surprise I had them. Very simple...

Please give us an update after another week or another month. Thank you.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: After one week September 9 2007, 3:21 AM

Wow...ok, Im going to have to try that stuff myself.
Id like to see if it has any effect on mine.

Now are you talking about your nipples or the areolas?

To me, two different things, even though they are one unit so to speak.
Ive worked on my areolas/nipples a lot with the vacking,they are wider but when hard my areolas narrow and get real firm like my nipples do,I dont really care for that exact characteristic,Id like them to just be flatened and bumpy AND my nipples hard and erect.

Is it only available through the NatureDay website??
Thanks~
--------------
Yah,I will testify(haha) to the truthfulness of Morticias personal experiences in relation to new amazing orgasms.
Im having similar experiences now.
It started about two-three weeks ago.
My new orgasam ability is separate from my male type orgasam.
My new one is all about my inner pelvis and belly and down my legs.
Its really amazing,it was a real surprise when I first had one.
I have to get VERY*mentally* turned on and fantasizing for it to happen.
It starts with that mystery thingy in my belly swelling up and I get soft contractions starting in my pelvis and as I keep focusing on them they gradually get stronger and are like waves of muscular contractions inside and in my outer muscles also.They keep getting stronger and more pleasurable until it feels like Ive pulled a belly muscle and hurts.
And yah,I ejaculate only the clear fluid also during this orgasam.
Its weird my penis just shuts down during these type of orgasams,just flaccid.
All the sensations are inside my belly,its really wild.
So,Im trying to figure out how to have them whenever I want, not just as a surprise automatic experience.Although thats better than not at all.
My theory is that if I start on the weaker hard estrogens,that this ability may get better.
Sorry to get so graphic.
I have several odd developments since starting this,and I sort of am hesitant to see what will happen to me on the stronger stuff.....but on the other hand my scientific mind is really curious to see what will happen.
I think my curious self will win this battle.

Fennel
(no login) Seems like this stuff is really potent! September 10 2007, 6:20 PM

Keep us updated on how it's going guys!
You seem to have much faster results on natureday
than any women have had so far. Amazing!

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: After one week September 10 2007, 8:40 PM

I can say that for the past month I've been backing waaaaay down on the whore-moans and was down to ONE CAPSULE of BO.. ONE!! My very last one. Lo and behold, I go check my mail this morning and DNE finally got my BO to me!! YAY!! After 6 weeks I may add.

Anyway.. During the last month as I went from taking 12 capsules a day to one per day, my sex drive (mental urges) dropped to almost zero. Another thing that's gone away is the constant filling/swelling/pain in the old berries that demanded constant relief (ejac).. It's like everything just switched off. The high estrogen levels actually 'turned up the volume' so to speak. When I cut the moans to almost nothing, it all faded away.
I've had no real mental desires going on, nothing down below, just nothing. Like the volume wasn't just turned down, it was pretty much turned off.

A few times I decided to relieve myself just for fun. Eh.. Not very fun. Orgasms were not bad but no where near the previous fantastic level they had been before.

Bottom line, reduced estrogen levels HAVE altered my sexual everything. Desires, functions, orgasms, thoughts, everything is different.

I can't give a medical reason for this but I can tell you it's very real.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: After one week September 16 2007, 11:35 AM

Yah,,I would describe my libido as "reorganized".
Ive never in my life had any male need for relieving congestion in the gonad department.
I was always more mentally stimulated than need for physical release,but it was the only "logical" outlet for getting so mentally excited.
I had to make the chemical connection to initiate shutting down the libido,ya know? But thats how addictions are formed too.
Stimulus....Gratification.over and over.

Well,I barely get erections at all now.I do when I want them,just not automatically.It is kinda sad though. I do like my penis,and Ive done a lot of work on it to get it as big and functional as it is now.(I had a very small one originally)

OK...Im way off topic!! Im stopping there,before I get further into my personal feelings about all this and just seem weird.hahaha
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon