Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Effects of hormones. (archive thread)

Effects of hormones.
June 4 2007 at 7:51 PM
Moonstruck (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or as I call them, whore-moans...

http://tghealth-critiques.tripod.com/mtf_ha1.htm

LOTS of additional links at bottom of page.. Good stuff. Read up!

Author Reply
stefanie
(no login) Re: Effects of hormones. June 4 2007, 7:55 PM

how long did it take to notice your body fat moving from one place to another?

Edit Message Delete Message

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Effects of hormones. June 4 2007, 9:06 PM

Hmmmm.... Well, I guess I started the moans about mid Jan of this year. I think it was about 2 months ago I started to suspect that fat was relocating. I knew before that that I was *changing* but wasn't thinking that fat was actually relocating.
It was maybe about a month or so back that I began to suspect that was the case and a few weeks back when I became certain that that's the case. I suppose that the moans are telling my body "hey you, make tits fat" and the body says, "ok, I need fat to do that, let's go get some from the spare tire section and move it to the tits." and it happens. And there you have it, Transsexual Biology 101 in 30 seconds.. :-)

Blu-Jay
(no login) F A T ! June 4 2007, 9:20 PM

Another thing to remember Stefy, is that your body will develope more F A T cells as the female whoremoans start taking over.Females usually have larger F A T cells than males. So if you're wondering if you don't have enough,Just wait! The F A T cells that you have will shift to more feminin places and eventually become larger.

Blu-Jay :-)

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Effects of hormones. June 4 2007, 9:24 PM

Have you noticed any change in the structure of your facial skin? Usually, men have thicker "lethery" skin and women have thin soft skin. Have the phytoestrogens had any effect on that so far? That would also be an indication that something is really working for you.

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: Effects of hormones. June 4 2007, 9:52 PM

what is your program again?

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Effects of hormones. June 4 2007, 10:16 PM

By the way Moonstruck! Thats a great find. Smile

Blu-Jay

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Effects of hormones. June 4 2007, 10:40 PM

Fennel, yes. My skin does indeed feel very different. It's much softer now.
My face hasn't changed a whole lot yet but I really can't be sure because I avoid looking in the mirror.
I HATE seeing that male face looking back at me, it makes me deeply depressed so that I just avoid looking in the mirror unless I have no choice. So because I don't make a study of this face, I can't really say as I have no basis for comparison to work with.

As for the rest of me though, boy, let me tell you. I have no muscle tone at all, I can't "flex" and force a visible muscle at all.
My arms have gotten bigger and SOFT, as in spongy soft fat.
My thighs are definitely getting larger, the skin on my legs is much softer and it feels really, really nice, especially after I've run the epilator over them. I also have noticed varicose veins on my legs forming, they are plain to see and look very much like you see on a lot of older women. My butt is getting larger, as in sticks out farther now but my hips haven't started to widen out yet.

Because of the spare tire around the belly it's going to be a long time before I see an hour glass shape on this frame though I can see that it's TRYING to happen. My upper body has changed shape so much that a neighbor I haven't seen in about 2 months spotted instantly that I looked different, the very first words out of his mouth were, "What's wrong with your neck? You look bigger!"
to which I replied, "it must be a reaction from the medicine I'm taking." I went on to tell him I'm taking meds for prostrate, which is 100% totally true. He again replied that I looked different.. Yeppers..

And of course there's my tits. I can cup one in my hand and it feels JUST LIKE A FEMALE BREAST.. And I can jiggle it and feel the heft and weight to it and how soft it is. I can try hard to "flex my pex" to make a tough, hard chest but it's still soft and squeezy tit flesh no matter how hard I try.

The shape is not perfect as I would wish for but I suppose that it will take time, maybe over a year's time they will plump and round out to look more natural. At this time they are sort of conical-triangular in shape, if you can imagine that. More like a young girl would have at the very beginning of her puberty. And I suppose that would be because I'm at the very beginning of MY female puberty.

I've been on the BO for a week and a half now, one when I wake up, one midday, and two before bed..
Emotionally I'm a little more stable than I was with the PE's but just a little.
I haven't felt any tingles yet though. I had some about a month or two back on the PE's then they went away.
I'm also taking heavy doses of SP and drinking several very strong cups of spearmint tea each day.
Oh, and still putting the progesterone cream on my left tit trying to get it caught up with the right one.
So far, I can't see much difference. Again, I think that it's going to be a little time for my body to adjust to the BO.
But like I said, my system isn't concentrated on building JUST tits, it's rebuilding my entire body, so the efforts are spread out rather than concentrated. That's fine with me because that's what I want, a fully female body but done slowly over time so people can adjust slowly to small overall changes rather than a sudden "SURPRISE!" event where I rip off my shirt and flash a pair of triple D's to the world but nothing else has changed..

Some things are happening in my life that may cause a great deal of trouble for me, I may end up outed ahead of schedule against my wishes and in a very harsh way. If that happens, it's going to be very bad for everyone. Much drama and pain.
But, if it happens that way, then there will be no more road blocks left for me to go all the way to the conclusion that I would love, SRS..

I don't know how my life will go over the next two years but I can assure you, it won't be easy, even if it is easy. If you know what I mean..

Before this year is out I must find a way and means to begin laser on my face, that MUST happen. I can't tolerate it not happening. And somewhere down the line, FFS.. And so on.. One step at a time..
There is no turning back..

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Effects of hormones. June 4 2007, 11:53 PM

btw, here's my blog --> http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia

Fennel
(no login) Re: Effects of hormones. June 5 2007, 5:51 AM

I'm going to check that blog out!

Perhaps you could add another capsule of BO per day and see if you get any pains and tingles. I started on one at night and one in the morning and then ramped up to two in the evening and one in the morning to find the right level for me where I feel growing pains. Since you are a larger frame, maybe you need 4 caps a day to feel anything.

deleted
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Effects of hormones. June 5 2007, 6:18 AM

Yes, I believe you may be right.
For a few days now I've been doing 4 a day. I suppose it may take a few days as my system adjusts to this new stuff.
I know it's doing something to me though, it's really affecting my mind.
I had an awesome dream this morning. I tasted heaven for a few moments. I blogged it.
And a little while ago, I had another of those "emotionally horny" episodes. It's sooo weird.
It's like my whole body was just wound up and I was feeling VERY catty. I mean really, really alley catty, I was extremely aware of MY femininity and it rose to the surface like a lioness and roared. I was feeling very weird! Something just took me over and I felt all hot and I lost control and I had an EMOTIONAL ORGASM, it was in my mind and my whole body went weak on me. It kept pulling me back in as I tried to regroup myself and stop it but I was weak and it was stronger than me. It's so weird that my mind orgasmed. I can't describe it, I didn't even think such a thing was possible. Maybe it's not, maybe I'm just f**king loopy.

I also noticed that the past few days, my thoughts and actions are becoming more feminine like. And it's not that I'm trying, it's just happening. I guess because I'm giving in to it. It's not bad, don't get me wrong, I LIKE it. A LOT...

It's just that it's so weird to have all these new things going on in my head.
I have decided that I must have a female space in my home, namely, my bedroom. Now, it's utilitarian and bland. A result of years of denial. I'm going to buy some nice things and fix it up all pretty so that I'll have a special, private place where I can retreat from the world and enjoy soft and pretty thoughts and things.. I need it. Something in me needs it, badly. By cutting myself off from everything feminine and pretty for all those years I thought I could cure myself of this. I can not. So I give in and I want it all back now. The experiment failed (to be a male) and now I must be me.
All in good time... I do have hope that one day I can fix the plumbing.. I can soooo imagine myself with the proper plumbing. I would be such a naughty bitch...

This will be me at some point in the future.. http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w279/.../y7885.gif

Blu-Jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Moonstruck! June 5 2007, 2:45 PM

I read your blog.Very Good!
I was wondering if joining that TS website is helping you? Have you talked to any other members there about how you feel and how to proceede with your transition? Do you feel more comfortable about yourself now?
I,m very curious , Tell us about it !

Blu-Jay

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Effects of hormones. June 5 2007, 7:28 PM

"I read your blog.Very Good!
I was wondering if joining that TS website is helping you? Have you talked to any other members there about how you feel and how to proceede with your transition? Do you feel more comfortable about yourself now?
I,m very curious , Tell us about it !"

Hmmm... Well... It's really too early to say.. I just joined about a week ago, I think.
That's why I haven't posted here as much lately, I've been splitting my time between the sites.
So far I've had limited contact with the gals there, most of the time there I spend on my blog.
I don't know why I'm compelled to write all this stuff, I guess it's a way to unload some of my emotional baggage.

I think what may help me the most is seeing the success stories of the girls there. A lot of them posted
their stories and before/after photos. It's amazing! Some of the girls even posted audio clips of them talking and
I'm blown away by how good they sound, perfectly natural, they would pass the phone test 100%.
Voice is a biggy. As is appearance. But if you can't get the voice down right, you may have a very rough time of it.

The girl that runs the site, had her SRS several years ago. And she got all her legal documents changed to read "female" including drivers license. However, some jerkoff right wing Christian fundie nutjob judge recently petitioned the state to have her gender change revoked from her documents and all put back to "male" despite the fact that she's no such thing any more.
She said she's thinking about stripping naked in the courtroom and "crab walking" up to the judges bench so that he can see first hand that she's a she... What a bunch of morons. This apparently is a new twist in her life, I think it was last month that this came up so we have to wait to see what comes of it. In the end, we can be sure it will siphon her life savings away on legal fees.

I can't believe in this day and age that the so called LEGAL SYSTEM and the GOVERNMENT legally gets away with oppressing the rights of others.

Ooops, have to go, something came up.
More later..
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon