Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

What is this? Is it a sign of development?Lots of questions (archive thread)

What is this? Is it a sign of development?
January 6 2008 at 4:31 AM Lori2929 (Login lori2929)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm only 2 days into my current program but I noticed something like last time. I have some soreness but thats not it. What I noticed is that there is a whitish coloured ring that has formed around the aereolas on each breast. Its kinda hard to see because it's not much lighter than my skin colour. But if you look real close in a mirror they are there. I'm not sure if they have always been there and maybe I just noticed them now because im checking my breasts more or what but I need some answers.

So firstly, does anyone know what these rings are? And secondly, are they any kind of sign that something is happening?

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What is this? Is it a sign of development? January 8 2008, 10:56 PM

Hard to tell really...
Personally, I have some veins going around each areola, not very visible though but slightly blueish under the skin. Perhaps as your tissue is swelling, it makes your blood vessels more visible?

Edit Message Delete Message

lori2929
(Login lori2929) Re: What is this? Is it a sign of development? January 23 2008, 10:53 PM

Well its been almost 3 weeks since I started my journey so I felt an update was in order. I have been having some of the pains people talk about. For me its almost like a dull ache.

The kicker for me was that I remeasured myself today just for the heck of it because I hadn't done that yet since I started. And unless the tape measure is wrong, I have actually grown a quarter of an inch. I am really excited now knowing that something good is happening. I am going to remeasure in a few day just incase the measurement was a fluke. But if it's not that is a big whoo hoo for me.

And the whitish rings I spoke of earlier are definitely getting more noticeable at least in my eyes. So they must have something to do with everything im just not sure what.

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What is this? Is it a sign of development? January 24 2008, 6:22 AM

Congratulations to the development progress! Now don't change a thing since whatever you are taking seems to work well.

Miles
(no login) Re: What is this? Is it a sign of development? January 26 2008, 8:56 PM

I wonder if the whitish rings are like stretch marks? Stretch marks are usually red, but can also be whitish. It is odd that they would be in rings though.

Cyclops
(no login) Re: What is this? Is it a sign of development? February 11 2008, 12:17 PM

I've heard that a white ring sometimes appears around a woman's areola when she is pregnant, caused by the pregnancy hormones. Therefore what you've noticed could be an indication of hormonal change.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon