Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Is this growing breasts for men a realistic idea? (archive thread)

Is this growing breasts for men a realistic idea?
February 5 2007 at 7:54 AM Vic (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Can you tell me if men can really grow breasts. This may sound a little strange to ask, but if a person is born in the wrong shell so to speak, is it really possible for that person to fulfill their dream, ie growing the breasts that they so despirately need. I mean possible in the sense of realistic.

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER yes February 5 2007, 1:01 PM

Yes it is possible. either naturally like these men (and women) are doing but you can also do it through prescription medicines if i am not mistaken. good luck.

tittyboy
(no login) male breast growth February 6 2007, 3:20 AM

There are a lot of conditions that can cause male breast growth. A lot of prescription drugs, damage to the pituitary gland. Testosterone replacement therapy. For most males this is a great psychological problem. Gynecomastia .org is a good place to see men with this condition. My personal experience seems to coincide with the fact that I have always wanted female breast. I am almost a full D cup and just want to fullness to go with it. It is a definite reality and a problem many men under go the knife for.

ManyQustions
(Login ManyQuestions) Is it realistic? February 6 2007, 10:27 PM

Is it realistic? If you take hormones, then for sure it is realistic. If you go to your doctor and get a prescription, it is highly likely that you will get at least some breast growth.

How about using herbs? I think it depends on luck and on the individual. Some of the women using herbs have had great results, but others have been trying for months with no positive results. Using herbs is more of an art than a mature science - what works for one person will not work for another. We don't understand the underlying mechanisms well enough to say "If you have bloodtype A, then take herb B" - or whatever.

So it stands to reason that the same will be true for men. Some will be able to use herbs successfully, others will fail.

As for me, I am a married man who admits to having "breast envy". If some women might have penis envy, why can't a man have breast envy? I have been trying for a month with no results. But I am still trying.

Manyquestions

Roger
(no login) Re: Is this growing breasts for men a realistic idea? February 10 2007, 7:48 AM

Yes yes yes, of course it's realistic. Holy smoke, don't you watch Jerry Springer! It is beyone belief.

Miriam
(no login) Re: Is this growing breasts for men a realistic idea? February 13 2007, 8:21 PM

You mean it's beyond belief that anyone would ask this question in the first place? Or do you mean that the Jerry Springer show is beyond belief?

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is this growing breasts for men a realistic idea? February 14 2007, 3:44 PM

Jerry Springer with boobs is beyond belief.

A friend of mine, who I have known since 1983, was born in the wrong body. Started out seeing a psychologist, got prescription female hormones and grew enormous boobs. Underwent the sexchange surgery and is today living as a woman. Never needed breast implants.

If you who wrote the initial post feel that you have this problem, I would suggest seeing a doctor to get a prescription med, and not waste time looking for alternatives. Why am I saying that? Well, I know the psychology side of transexualism. Time is essential in many cases.

marsred
(Login marsred) Re: Is this growing breasts for men a realistic idea? March 24 2007, 2:55 AM

yes

Roger
(no login) Re: Is this growing breasts for men a realistic idea? March 28 2007, 8:00 AM

Sometimes men grow breasts even when they don't want to.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon