Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

If You're A Male And Have Grown Breasts Via Herbs... (archive thread)

If You're A Male And Have Grown Breasts Via Herbs...
June 3 2008 at 11:15 PM ATP (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. I posted a few days ago but had no response so I'll try again.

Basically what concerns me is this:

If you are taking breast herbs, not synthetic hormones, have you experienced any or all of the following:

facial hair loss, body hair loss, sterility/infertility, impotence

It was my understanding that the above mentioned side effects only occurred with synthetic hormones?

If sterility is indeed a result, then I may have to discontinue growing boobs as I really don't want to lose the ability to reproduce.

I've been on herbs for only 3 weeks thus far.

Please respond.

Thanks.

Author Reply
Boob-Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER If You're A Male And Have Grown Breasts Via Herbs... June 4 2008, 12:37 AM

In general herbs are not strong enough to create the sort of side effects that you are refering to, unless you take some seriously large quantities. To avoid any possibility of side effects you can run a program of say, three months on one month off. This would also help keep your body responsive to the effect of the herbs.

Should you start to have any unwanted side effects it will be pretty obvious so just take a break for a few weeks and review the dosage you are taking. There is a wealth of information on this site about individual programs and dosage so happy reading.

Good luck - Dreamer

Les
(no login) Re: If You're A Male And Have Grown Breasts Via Herbs... June 4 2008, 8:47 AM

I can't see where your original post is from a few days ago. That might be why you didn't get an answer.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon