Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

lower breastLots of questions (archive thread)

lower breast
May 19 2007 at 7:53 PM
stefanie (Login stefanie_ss)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how long does it take for the lower breast to develop?

Author Reply

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: lower breast May 19 2007, 9:12 PM

Here's a pretty good description of the things that go on as breasts grow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast

I hope that helps. I learned a little from it.

Though I'm not exactly certain of what you are asking I think I kind of understand..
In my case, I started taking herbs (heavily) I think around late January of this year.
I already had some unintentional Gyne because of stomach meds but it was this year that I decided to intentionally attempt to grow tits and otherwise feminize.

It's been about 5 months I suppose. Without a shirt on, it's obvious. With a *tight* shirt on, it's obvious.
I wear two shirts now, one tight undershirt to flatten and spread and a large, oversized, thick shirt to hide. Currently, I'm getting away with hiding what little bit I have. But considering what I've gained over the past 5 months, I'll estimate by the end of this year they'll be very difficult to conceal. I'll have to work to hide them.

What I have noticed is that my entire upper body section is getting thick. It's fat packing it's way upstairs to new places it never resided before. When I measure and put the numbers in an online bra calculator, it tells be I am a B cup, another one tells me I'm a C cup. I know I'm not either because I have eyes and I can see. At best, I have A's, about what a 13 year old girl would have. But the thickness of my entire upper body throws the measurements off and gives false results. I'm hoping that as time goes on, that gravity will cause the fat to eventually settle down into my breasts and fill them up, round them up and make them more normal looking. I can take one in my hand and I can feel that there's a LOT of soft but firm fatty tissue in the upper part of my chest, up high and a lot of it is on my sides under my arms. All around my body is changing, my arms are softer and fatter too, as are my thighs. I'm sort of overall softening out and rounding out, the hard males lines are blurring away.
I think the titty development will take longer than I had thought initially, not only is my body busy developing brand new female tits, it's also busy reshaping and resculpting itself all over. I'm going through a second puberty and my body is pretty well confused because it's being forced to do something radically different than that which it was originally designed to do.

I suppose there's no magic titty pill you can take and in 6 weeks have a luscious pair of C cup hooters and at the same time, no other parts of your body are affected. I think it's silly to assume that one can grow tits and NOT feminize the rest of their body at the same time. I think that's impossible. You grow tits, other stuff is going to happen too.. This doesn't hurt my feelings as it's what I want but there are probably some guys that want to remain "guys" and simply be a "man with boobs"..
It *may* be possible if one were to use only a topical cream applied to the breasts, but to take herbs, you're going to get your boobs AND you're going to get feminized. I may be wrong, I'm no expert..

Oh well, that's my morning caffeine induced rant.

----------------------
I'll be frank with you. I would rather be Jane, but for now, I'll be frank... ;-)

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Edit Message Delete Message

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: lower breast May 19 2007, 9:27 PM

look at any of those pictures on that web site. what i'm talking about is from the bottom of the nipple to the bottom of the breast. that is where i need to fill out. either that or i need a breast lift Smile most women have nipples in the middle of the breast. it seems mine are low. if i do pull up from the top of my breast and raise my breast, then it's ok

Edit Message Delete Message

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: lower breast May 19 2007, 9:39 PM

I believe that it will come with time. Consider that these are brand new, fresh out of the box tits.
Same as a teenage girl would have. An adult woman has had several years of her hormones, growth and gravity working on her side to form and shape her breasts into her adult form.

I don't think we are being fair to ourselves to try and compare our brand new little titties to an adult woman's. We just aren't there yet.
Time. I think it will take time. For me, yes, it's obvious I have tits on my chest but they are new and young and still growing, there's been substantial improvement these past months but it's only been a few months since I began. It may take me a few years for them to actually fully form and shape up so that they are exactly the same in appearance to those of an adult woman.
I don't know, I actually have no clue. I'm just guessing at all this but it seems logical to me. I guess I'm trying to also be realistic about it, to calm myself down a little and quit trying to "grow a pair overnight" which simply is not going to happen.

----------------------
I'll be frank with you. I would rather be Jane, but for now, I'll be frank... ;-)

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon