Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

an odd question (archive thread)

an odd question
September 17 2009 at 8:18 PM kristine84 aka Christine (Login kristine84)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know what effect nicotine would have on NBE if any?

Author Reply
E.B.
(Login femfur83) yes very important September 25 2009, 9:47 PM

yes this is a very important question so I believe the both of us would love some feedback on this issue, as I am a smoker (unfortunate habit) and deeply
wish for NBE to work given this addiction. Currently only taking 1.1g daily of fennel seed (only thing i can afford on stamps) been on for 5months
got about a A cup on one side but barely a AA on the other, poor circulation
is suspected as the cause for such difference in growth. I know not having a T-blocker is one reason for poor growth, but does nicotine impeed aditionally on this process? Temporarily stopped fennel as a experiment so far i think it helps to smoke as little as I can handle and be off the fennel as my natural estrogen levels are probably a bit high given my strong
fem side and that some growth on the larger side began before anything was
taken which the fennel helped for awhile but I think lost its steam as off
it I feel more girlish and can feel the area as excitable more often now off
as experiment, hoping to find a way to afford B.O. as the much stronger estro
will be a huge benefit in my case, more than you needed to know but any
input on my barriers and the effects of nicotine on a NBG program.
NBG for nat. breast growth or NBD for nat breast develop. is probably the
more accurate term for TG males becoming females.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: an odd question September 26 2009, 7:36 AM

Smoking means bad circulation. You need good circulation to make sure NBE substances get distributed where they are supposed to go inside your body. Chilli can help a bit with circulation but to get great NBE results I suggest no nicotine in your system.

motorrunning
(Login motorrunning41) Re: an odd question October 3 2009, 8:42 PM

I too am a smoker and have been all of my life.. There is a circulation issue with smoking as well the documented problems. I have not seen the breast issues from this but anything is possible.

But even though I smoke i still exercise three times a week and drink plenty of water.. Keep well hydrated. This is not a fix but seems to help me.

Make sure you are taking vitamins as that helps with what cigs will do to the body. A glass of red wine a day helps but that depends on you and your body.

Biggest thing is to keep a good diet / exercise and drink a lot of water. Nicotine depletes the body of fluids and you need those fluids to build breasts. Just a suggestion.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon