Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Low Dose E (archive thread)

Low Dose E
October 2 2009 at 6:59 PM AliBobie (Login AliBobie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting a plan involving low doses of estrofem with Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto in moderate amounts.

Has anyone else tried this combination? If so, what happened?

Ali

Author Reply
motorrunning
(Login motorrunning41) Re: Low Dose E October 3 2009, 8:23 PM

I wound not mix herbs with E as this would lower the ability of the E to function. I posted this same type question on another forum from a place that all girlz are using E only and they stated that it would not help to add herbs to the mix if anything it would be a waste of money. Either stick with the E or the Herb but not both.

I personal was trying E and Raw Ovarian and found that it did nothing but once I stopped the Raw Ovarian the E started working kind of like mixing two different version of E and hoping the body will use both but in most case the the body will trash one of them and not use it. Save your money. Just a suggestion.

Tiff
(no login) Low October 4 2009, 4:56 PM

In my quest I have learned alot and one is not to mix,the other is low doses of E and the other is TIME. Nothing comes fast and it seems this is what everyone is after. Just sit back,take what is recomended,read,and wait and see what forms. Do not rush,take more or combine. I have learned development takes time,plenty of time. Yes ive seen these stories of 3 months with large results but this has not happened. Read and get information over time and let things work. This is a slow process but dont mix E with Herbs.It wont work.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon