Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

This is insane. There's no way possible. (archive thread)

This is insane. There's no way possible.
September 5 2007 at 3:32 AM
Morticia (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for sh*ts, grins and giggles I measured.

38" band
45" bust
41" over

According to the goofy bra calculator at http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php
I'm a 42D...

Um, I don't think so. That's just too messed up. My little tits aren't THAT big.

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) No, September 5 2007, 6:40 AM

I have noticed that none of the bra size calculators work on genetically male bodies. It seems that the triangular shape of the rib cage and the more developed pectoral muscles screw the measurements up because the calculator assumes that it's all breast tissue. I wish someone would make a bra size calculator that works for TG girls as well.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: This is insane. There's no way possible. September 5 2007, 9:20 AM

Well, I tried a dozen or so random calculators. The first one was the only one that told me I'm a D cup.
Pfffft. Right. I WISH...
One other calculator told me I'm a C cup. Sure....
All the rest told me I'm a B cup. Well I buy that because I have a 42B bra and I fill it.
I guess I put on an inch since I measured last, maybe a month? I can't remember when but I know last time it was 44" and this time a definite 45" across the nips, no doubt of it and that was pulling the tape snug, no cheating.

Well I guess DNE is never going to send me my freaking BO so I ordered some of the real stuff from elsewhere. I'm making sure that I get some irreversible growth. I'm already there but I want more. I want BOOBS, not itty bitty titties. I want big honking swinging globes of flesh on my chest, I want them so big that when someone bends me over and bangs my booty my boobs beat my face to death.

BTW, this is pretty neat. Without a bra they don't show that much under a loose tshirt but with a bra on you would have to be blind to miss them. Pretty trippy.

Oh well, I might as well enjoy them, it all may come to an end soon anyway...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is insane. There's no way possible. September 5 2007, 10:57 AM

Usually when you work out your bra size you measure the underbust then add 4 or 5 inches to give an even number - this is your band size. When you compare the band size to the over the nipple measurement the difference gives your cup size, bust is 1inch smaller = AA, bust and bandsize the same = A, bust 1inch bigger = B, bust 2inches bigger = C etc.

Lost Sheep
(Login mbe1) Re: This is insane. There's no way possible. September 5 2007, 6:44 PM

Morticia Said: "BTW, this is pretty neat. Without a bra they don't show that much under a loose tshirt but with a bra on you would have to be blind to miss them. Pretty trippy."

I have realized the same thing - if I don't mind if my breasts are noticed, wearing a bra make a big difference. When I want to hide them, I go without a bra.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon