Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

My observations on Ts DIY Hormones (archive thread)

Hey everybody...my observations of the programs of the gals on TsDIYHormones..
August 25 2007 at 7:04 PM Davilee (Login Davi-lee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,I joined the Ts Do It Yourself Hormones.
I've read quite a bit of messages and discussions of folks there.
The main programs they deal with are pharmaceuticals.
No one has any clue as to phytoestrogens and such.....
What I wanted you all to know..and Morticia especially is that they are having worse development than we are.
Morticia..you are way ahead in transitioning,as to body changes than most of the gals that have been on pharma drugs for way longer than you have been on natural hormone products.
I couldnt beleive that so many of them were having such slow changes,and they are taking some of the very strong stuff.
So,what Im wanting to impress on you is you have had very good results so far with just natural stuff,and the synth's may not actually cause any quicker results....from what Ive read on there most of them have very slow progress.

I have been wanting to try some of the strong things also,because I've been so impatient myself....well,now Im not sure if those pharma's would do any better for me than what Im doing now.

The only difference I can see would be getting Estradiol in a more potent version.....because thats the est for most of the changes that were trying to accomplish.They seem to have good changes with that,but its a long process just like what we're doing.

One strange thing seems to be the lack of taking proper real progesterone.
It just seems dumb that many of them have doc's that arent really doing for them, what they should be doing.It seems like many doc's are clueless as to what all is needed for the body to get the best supplements for changes.
You should defintely find a Doc that deals with TG/TS people a lot,because they are more caring about what's going on with us.
Im going to have to leave my town to find a proper TS,SR doctor,that will really understand what Im going through.

Yes, many of them seem are getting a orchi,at some point asap,which only makes sense if you want to affect changes as easily as possible....for me Im still trying to decide if thats for me.The positive point is you can reduce your need for high doses of hormones.

One woman was talking about their horrible ordeal with having problems with her family and friends and career and everybody shunned her and she ended up homeless and jobless and I think she said she either already had a orchi by then or just had severly reduced T....anyway,of course she was in the situation where she couldnt afford to go to the Doc or get her proper hormones that she needed and her health went to hell and she suffered all kinds of bone problems and teeth ailments from lack of enough hormones.
Thats worse case scenario,I guess.

Anyway,I just wanted to say that for some of you, all your feminization you've had in the few months you've been doing it with herbs....you are way ahead in development than many of them on synth's.

Just my observations. ----Davilee

Author Reply
Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Hmm...I've been demeaned already for my herbal medication practice.... August 27 2007, 12:35 AM

HHAHAHA....the "moderator" said I was "messing around with my chemistry"....and fairly much said that i wasnt serious enough as to knowing what I wanted....

((How Ironic,The name of the group is DIY Hormones....DUUUUUH!!!))

You can imagine my explosive reaction to that BullSh*T...

I gave them such a bashing....and explained to them that we who do natural development have in many instances, had better results than those who are on pharma.drugs.

I explained that I knew more about pharmacognosy and herbal medicine and related knowledge of other medicines and health issues than most doctors will ever know.

I hope that grated on them well.Perhaps they'll learn something yet,from us.

Hahaha...she even said that i should take a depression drug...
Thats ridiculous...that crap will screw ya up worse than ya are already sometimes.

Geez...they are all about the Big Pharmacuetical CO. stuff.I made a friend on there,who was getting pretty screwed up taking all kinds of drugs for trying to change.They were doing them without a doc and having diagnostic checkups on their blood and organs. Not good,..if your taking those strong drugs.
But he was just taking all kinds of stuff with no plan whatsoever.

Well,Im going to keep up with them and see what they say.
I explained how many of us have changed just with natural stuff.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon