Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Hey! Jaysmart...I have a question (archive thread)

Hey! Jaysmart...I have a question
July 29 2007 at 8:24 AM Davilee (Login Davi-lee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!,Hows it goin'?
What exactly did you take so far?

Author Reply
Jaysmart
(no login) To answer July 29 2007, 8:46 AM

I have taken about 2 to 4 of Walmart's Estroven Extra strength (the generic Walmart brand) per day. This is about double their suggested dose for women. Add to that their Progesterone creme (topical application twice daily, about twice a week). Not sure of the cup size that has resulted, but they're hard to hide under my work shirt (I an not overweight and not large boned). Chest is about 39 inches, waist is 35 and hips are 40 inches.
JS

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Thanks! July 30 2007, 10:37 AM

May I ask how many inches have you gained from starting size?
Hmmm.....thats interesting that you got that from Estroven.
Because,it has Black Cohosh as main ING....and I read that it wasnt good for biomales wanting to feminize,it worked better for women.
I'll have to reread the constituents of B.Cohosh.

Boosting Prog. may be more important than people think....thats what Ive been musing about lately.
Because not very many women are utilizing PROG.,when many DR's are saying that women are deficient in that already,even before MenoP.
Most of the hormone RT sites say that you have to boost PROG. if you are going to boost EST's....the PROG. multiplies lobules and alveoli cells and prevents too much fibrous growth.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon