Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Couldnt find a topic ques. for this... (archive thread)

Couldnt find a topic ques. for this...
July 21 2007 at 12:30 AM Davilee (Login Davi-lee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,I wanted to know from as many of ya'll as would comment,
How did your boobs feel tactily as you started getting into your programs,after awhile?
What were the changes as far as firmness or softness?
Where did you begin feeling the firmness?
For myself,I was really surprised at the firmness of the tissue all over,as Ive gotten into four weeks.
I have got to find a good breast development chart or something that describes just how typical breasts develop.
It feels like my breast tissues are growing into the pestoral muscles.
I didnt have very much pec muscles to begin with(I had a super flat chest),but now,the firmness is really increasing.
I mean,I started out at first with the buds behind my nips and they grew really fast from nothing to 2.5"-3" within a week.*I couldnt believe what was happening at first!*It was so quick!*
Breasts felt firm at first because of the buds and then the fat layer started to build up.**I was just ecstatic that I had fat accumulating!!**
Ive grown outwards 2+" now,its now really hard to judge where my starting surface layer was because of the fat layers.I used to have a thin skin and the muscles and ribs were easily touched.
Anyway,what Im wondering about is the breast root in the muscle.
My breasts seem to be building anchor tissue into my chest muscles.
Its made a base layer inside my breasts like wide firm tissue that sticks out farther than my original muscles,BUT the fat and glands have a continually thickening overall layer around the firmer layer.
>>**I just want to know if Im correct about my theory.
Oh,about my nipples and areolas.My nipples are changing,as they are forming the dimples in the middle and the tip is getting that "crown" edge for the ducts.I really want to get a complete ductal system.(sorry,I am a lactation freak)
My areolas are getting wider,slowly.The edges are changing as the pigmentation is moving outwards.
At least thats the way it seems.
**Just wanting to get some feedback from ya'll,about your changes.
THANKS!

Author Reply
Blu-Jay
(no login) Hi Davilee July 21 2007, 5:52 AM

I've been on my program for seven months now.
After about three months, I felt alittle sore behind the nipple,at times it also felt a little itchy. Then I felt a little hard thing (disk like) develope. My boobies would hurt a little if I was running down stairs or any sudden shock movement.They still hurt today when something like that happens, even driving on a very bumpy road. :-)
Now at 7 months they seemed to fill out a bit,they got a little rounder and they kind of feel like a soft rubber ball. There is a little more bounce to them too. If something suddenly hits me in the tit, it sends me up the wall! sometimes one of my dogs will jump up on me and hit me in the tit with his front paws, that makes my eyes water. He's a 90 Lbs. german shepard. OUCH! :-/
Well that's my bit about how my boobies feel and there's still a long way to go yet.Now I'm trying to work towards a B cup and then maybe a C. Who Knows?

Blu-Jay

Edit Message Delete Message

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Couldnt find a topic ques. for this... July 21 2007, 7:15 AM

F**k it. I'm going for quad ZZZZZZZZZZ's....

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) HuH? July 21 2007, 7:18 AM

I say HUH?,whatcha mean?

Blu-Jay
(no login) Davilee! July 21 2007, 7:33 AM

That's another one of Morticia's Many Me's
"Quad Z Moto" :-D

Crap! That was bad, I'm going to bed!

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) What did I say wrong? July 21 2007, 8:08 AM

I dont know what I said to offend?

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Couldnt find a topic ques. for this... July 21 2007, 8:57 AM

No no no....
I was just saying to hell with it. I'm going for the gold.
I started this just wanting to have a little secret booby thing that I could hide from the world.
Eh, no. I knew my GID was trying to reawaken after it's 17 year slumber but I had this silly notion that I could control it. Ha! Right.

At least I've learned to stop lying to myself.

Don't worry about stuff I say too much.. I not only have GID, I have DID too and I'm riding the estrogen roller coaster. I'm flakier than Grannies apple pie.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Oh,Im relieved^_^...... July 22 2007, 3:28 AM

HAAHAHA!You are a crackup,Morticia!
I know how you feel,Ive been denying my true self for too long,because I was afraid of being ridiculed.Now I think I was pretty dumb for not doing what I should have done sooner.My body would have been settled into the gender that Iam and well on my way to my feminine ideal.
Whats GID?Im not up on all the slang.
Ya know,I just dont care what people are going to think anymore.
Im going to get my medical training done and keep on with transition as far as I can go,and get out of my podunk backwards pinhead town and go live in a place that I can find a community that understands me.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon