Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

As excited as a schoolgirl (archive thread)

As excited as a schoolgirl
April 5 2007 at 11:43 AM takkie (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so excited I just had to post this message.

Many growing "pains" shooting tingles, underarm pain? (towards my back once) are being experienced.
Squeezing the nipples causes strange feelings to wash over me. This usually rejunvenates the growing pains frequently.
I *do* have breast tissue and wonderous new things growing inside my boobies.
I'm currently 33" 36" which I think is off the bra scale.

Sooooo happy

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply

Blu-jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Congratulations ! April 5 2007, 2:32 PM

I'm happy that things are happening for you! Just remember,things could take a while with NBE. You will have times when alot is happening at once and times when not much is happening. It's a journey with a few ups and downs. I know this because I've had some of these ups & downs. The trick is to stay positive. Happy Growing! Big Grin

Edit Message Delete Message

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: As excited as a schoolgirl April 5 2007, 5:25 PM

Congrats Takkie!

takkie
(no login) Re: As excited as a schoolgirl April 5 2007, 5:56 PM

Thanks to both of you for your support and wisdom.
Blu-jay, you're right it's a bit hit and miss. Further reading has revealed that growth does not always go hand-in-hand with growth symtoms previously described. That massive re-action was short-lived but the best excitement ever.

My regimen is a little bit random, as I've become like "a kid in a candy store" wanting to use everything that will help.

I've backed off a little now.
Using SP, Fenugreek Fennel, and Wild Yam cream. Applying the cream for the first time brought on all those fantastic sensations which lasted so long. I also use L-Ty.

Should the doses be constant with a little experimental increment?

I don't know about the hard disk/button as I don't seem to have one yet. There seems to be changes going on from what I can tell. I've come across cord-type things which at first I thought was muscle. This cord thing seems to contain at least one hard orange-pip type thing - I need to find out what those are. I read about them somewhere but didn't pay too much attention as I was after information on the bud things.

They talk about a fat pad on the chest wall - would that be deep against the ribs (not so deep in my case, hehehe) Is this button thing the shape of a shirt button? Where exact can one expect to find it. Immediately beneath the nipple, or much deeper (near the fat pad perhaps) Are these the same thing, one evolved from the other?

From what I've read, I'd been expecting to find breast tissue almost attached to the nipple. Mine seems to be much deeper - but it's tiny, no bigger than a marble - smaller.

It sure helps to have a forum. What would I have done before the internet.

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: As excited as a schoolgirl April 5 2007, 9:26 PM

Yes Takkie! It is very exciting when one feels something is happening.I think we all experiance that excitement at some point. It can put a grin on our faces that can't be wiped off for days. The breast is one of natures finest creations. the structure of the breast is all connected. When someone has to have a breast removed because of cancer, they usually remove alot of tissue, to the shoulder and as far back as under the arm. That just goes to show how complicated the structure of the breast is. Biological women would know more about this than I would, Because they already have the breasts and its a huge part of their Health care. I hope this helps you, atleast bit.. happy growing Smile

Blu-jay
(no login) To continue April 6 2007, 2:41 AM

I forgot to answer the part about the "disk". What I can tell you is that mine is right behind the nipple. I can feel it when I lightly squeeze the outer part of the areola between my thumb and index finger. By doing that, I feel that pain it sort of stings from the nipple back into the boobie.If that makes sense to you.It's not to easy to explain. To answer another ques. that I over looked is the breast is on top of the muscle. Sometimes plastic surgeons place implants behind the muscle If the person doesn't have enough breast to make it look good. Most implants go between the breast and muscle.Most of the breast is made up of fat. I tried to answer as best as I could. I hope it helped. Best wishes Smile

Fennel
(no login) Re: As excited as a schoolgirl April 6 2007, 7:00 AM

Yes, the disc thingy forms right behind the nipple/areola. I still remember discovering it when I was in my early teens. That's a sign that something is developing.

takkie
(no login) Re: As excited as a schoolgirl April 6 2007, 10:34 AM

Hi,

Thanks for answering my questions both of you, I'm finding this all so terribly exciting. It's good to have you both there for me.

takkie
(no login) About the orange pips - huh - what do these do? April 6 2007, 12:23 PM

Most women notice that just before menstruation their breasts enlarge and their nipples become sensitive and even painful. The texture of the breasts change and they become rather lumpy, with small discrete swellings that resemble orange pips in both texture and size. These lumps are glands in the breast which enlarge in preparation for pregnancy.

If pregnancy doesn’t occur, breasts return to their normal size and the glands become imperceptible to touch within a few days, ready for re-growth the next month. These changes in the breast are only one part of many changes that occur in the female body as the result of the monthly ebb and flow of the female hormones estrogen and progesterone

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: As excited as a schoolgirl April 6 2007, 2:30 PM

I think you've got it!! Smile

Anonymous
(no login) Re: As excited as a schoolgirl April 9 2007, 3:25 AM

thats great how long have been trying grow breast

Anonymous
(Login marsred) Re: As excited as a schoolgirl April 9 2007, 3:35 AM

great how long have you try to grow brast with herbs

takkie