Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Breast Growth Only (archive thread)

Breast Growth Only
April 12 2010 at 11:00 AM NumberFive5 (Login NumberFive5)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm new here and I would like to know if there is a way to grow my breasts without feminizing the rest of my body.

Author Reply
Chrissie Girl
(no login) Why? April 17 2010, 7:28 PM

If you are a genetic male, having breats is a very big deal. I am now in a position, where the weather is really warming up and it is patently evident that I have boobs; result, I have to totaly re-think my timetable for transition. If you make a b cup, you will never again present as a "normal" man; your whole life will be dictated by your boobs. Why do you want boobs, but no other feminization? This is a fantasy that could go seriously wrong.
Any substance, that creates breast tissue, is, at least, mimicking female hormones and will create other changes. Please think very carefully about this, because, if you are not trangengered, you could be very sorry.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon