Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Offically B cup! (archive thread)

Offically B cup!
April 15 2007 at 4:55 AM
Moonstruck (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I made a B in tittiology!

I can't celebrate too much though, it's 46b which isn't that much for my physical size and shape.
Looking at pictures of titty sizes though I would have guessed mine to be A's at most.
It sort of surprised me. I knew I was growing but what was most noticeable was that my body fat seems to be shifting upwards to my chest area in general and under my arms. I think that's where the added inches really are. But going strictly by the tape measure and using any of several bra calculators, I'm a B cup..

If that's so, then I'm going to keep going and go for a C cup. Maybe more. I don't know. I'll just back off the herbs once I feel that they are as big as I want and am still able to hide them. As they are now it's not a major problem to hide em. I can get away with what I have so I think I'll push a little farther. Being a little pudgy and wearing baggy clothes and two shirts helps to disguise them.
If anyone notices anything they might just think I'm simply old and fat. With my shirts off though it's a way different story.
There is no way I would let someone see me without a shirt on now. If others were around and I HAD just stepped out of the shower I would wrap myself in a towel around my chest like any woman would do, not around my waist like men do.
Yep, it's happening for sure. No doubt of it. I like it. I want more..

Onward!

Author Reply

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER YIPPEEE!!!! April 15 2007, 7:59 AM

YAY! Congratulations! You're same size as me now. :-) I'm going for a C too, at least. If it is possible. I'm beginning to suspect that my B.O has been confiscated by customs or they would have shown up by now. on the other hand, economy post can take forever and I am on the other side of the planet.

You've got to celebrate this Moonstruck!
Treat yourself to something nice.
If I lived nearby, I'd bring a cake over.

Fennel

Edit Message Delete Message

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Offically B cup! April 16 2007, 8:05 PM

Eh, this is crazy.

I measured myself again today and used an online bra size calculator and now it says I'm a 44C.. Uh, I don't think so.
Something is nutty, besides me. I just found another calculator and it says I'm 44AA.
Another one says I'm 44A and another one says I'm 44B.. It's crazier than I am.

I looked in the mirror (not at the face though) and I can see that my body shape is changing, there's no doubt of it.
My upper body is definitely showing very obvious signs of the classic hourglass shape, it's very distinct. I've lost a few inches off my waste and I am totally sure it's just shifted upwards. All around my chest/breast area is thicker, softer, fleshier. Very soft, it feels very nice to the touch.. Mmmmmmm.....

I can see that there is a good bit of fatty tissue building on the sides but it's obvious that that is part of my breast tissue. It's like my tits wrap around the sides. When I put my arms down by my side I feel it, it's in the way and it wasn't there a few months ago. If that fat were all in the front, I would have some naughty hooters for sure. I guess this is all part of the development phase.

Even so, with a bra on, it helps push all this new soft flesh around into a more prominent arrangement. With a bra and TWO shirts, it's quite obvious that I've got tits. Without the bra but wearing two shirts, I can disguise it pretty well, for now.
Without anything on, it's extremely obvious that I've got tits.

I call them tits because to my knowledge "tit" means small. "Boobs" on the other hand are BIG and what your typical male lusts after.

I think that I'm still really an A cup at best. I think that it's just because of the added tissue under my arms and the general thickening of that area that gives the inches that the bra calculators ASSUME are all up front and not spread around.
They do seem a little rounder than they did a few months ago, they were pointy but just slightly noticable and I could get away wearing a single white T-shirt. Not anymore. No way would I wear a plain white T-shirt anymore or even a single T-shirt.
I must wear two layers now if I don't want people to notice. However, I'm starting to think that I may as well sort of ease off on trying to hide them, perhaps if the people/family/neighbors begin to notice that I'm getting a little "chesty", slowly over a long time, it will be like sneaking it in under their noses. It like watching your own kid grow up, you don't realize how much they've grown up because you see them everyday.. Maybe a little hint of here and there and I'll sneak em in under their noses.

I guess that would be better than cowering in the dark all the time like I do now.

Dip me in estrogen and throw me to the lesbians!

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Anon Man
(no login) Very impressive Moonstruck April 16 2007, 11:41 PM

May I ask what you are using to grow this well? I was looking at some progesterone cream today, and I got scared off by all the warnings! I HATE that! Why is everything bad for you/me?? Or are they over cautious with everything? What is you regimen? And do you think Saw Palmetto will work by itself? It worked for some body builders... but I could never find out dosages.

But anyhow I was reading DR John Lee's word's and he said that males should naturally take 8-10 mg of prog creme. First, how does one scoop out a little creme and know this is 8 -10 mg?? So if women take 20 - 30 mg a day, and this is perhaps 1/4 to and 1/8th of a teaspoon... then we need 1/16th?? Or should we just follow be a female and take the whole 1/4?? And for how long?? I have such feminine feelings and for months and I have only been on Saw Palmetto for two days!

But I wonder if you should skip that "Add 5 inch stuff" to the band when measuring. That may be more for women with natural hourglass shapes. For women with more of a masculine shape, does this adding 4 or 5 to the band give them a wrong size bra? For example, say 36C but they fit so much better in a 34D? I am curious to know how you do it.

Also may I ask which bra's you like the best? I've tried several, and by far Wonderbra and Gilligan O'Malley are the most comfortable. As FF once said, bra's do accentuate what you have and they certainly put your goods on the table, so to speak.

But honestly, when you can hide things with extra shirts, isn't it a mind blowing rush to hook yourself in and know you are protruding? It's like the women on Eva's board who say they are more confident as a person with that extra cup size!

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Offically B cup! April 17 2007, 12:04 AM

Three times a days I take my herbs, about every 8 hours.

Daily doses:

Soy Lecithin - 6 caplets, 1200mg each = 7,200mg per day

Saw Palmetto - 6 caplets, 450mg each = 2,700mg per day

Red Clover - 6 caplets, 500mg each = 3,000mg per day

Black Cohosh - 3 caplets, 80mg each = 240mg per day

Total = 13,140mg of phytoestrogens I consume each and every day.

Plus, the following

Prilosec - 1 per day, 20mg - documented to cause gynecomastia!

I'm upping the red clover to 9 caplets per day because the batch I just purchased is only 430mg per capsule, so when I run out of my 500mg caps I'm going to take more.

As for setting a goal of a certain cup size, I don't think that's going to work so I'm just going to stop when I'm pleased with my tits.
Whatever cup size that ends up being, so be it.

I measured this morning and I get 39" under my tits, 43" around the nipples and 42" over with the tape as high as it can go into my armpits. I don't know what it really comes out to be from all the goofy calculators, they all say something different. One calculator even told me I'm a C cup! NO WAY!!
I have a 44B bra that's rather large and doesn't fit very well. I hope to grow into it and FILL it up.

Right now, my body fat is shifting around to new places and it's probably too early in the game to know how I'll end up.
I'm just going to keep up the herbs and go with the flow. What I end up with, I end up with.
All I want is FEMININE BREASTS, not "moobs". Matter of fact, I want my entire body feminized. I can wear baggy clothes.
My goal is androgyny. For now anyway. That may change a few years later though and I MAY go full fem.. It depends on the results of my feminization.

When I compare my tits against pictures of other tits mine appear (to me) to be in the A range.

Dip me in estrogen and throw me to the lesbians!

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

anon man
(no login) Soy Lecithin April 17 2007, 2:52 AM

I've been taking Soy Lecithin for years but in low doses...I forget the reason; but it wasn't NBE. I could up that dose! For Saw Palmetto... 5 x 450 mg. I noticed you did not use progesterone creme. I'm on the fence with that one. But you had luck with herbs and the prescription drug. Do you think it your growth is mostly attributed to the prescription drug?

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Offically B cup! April 17 2007, 4:40 AM

Well, the Prilosec is OTC not prescription. The pharmacist told me that the OTC is precisely the same as the scrip, only difference is it's half the dose of scrip and 1/5th the expense. He said many people dropped their scrips and just take two OTC tabs per day and save themselves a fortune.

I am certain that my taking it every day for several years is what kick started my gyne. Before I was taking Prilosec I was taking several other types of reflux meds in LARGE quantities (10-15 tablets per day when label says ONE per day) and I did that for over 5 years. So I've been taking reflux meds for over 10 years, I think around 12 years.
Prilosec IS Omeprazole which you'll see listed below. The list below is not complete and is a general listing of SOME meds that can cause it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia
"Medications cause 10-20% of cases of gynecomastia in post-adolescent adults. These include cimetidine, omeprazole, spironolactone, Imatinib Mesylate, finasteride and certain antipsychotics. Some act directly on the breast tissue, while others lead to increased secretion of prolactin from the pituitary by blocking the actions of dopamine (prolactin-inhibiting factor/PIF) on the lactotrope cell groups in the anterior pituitary. Androstenedione, used as a performance enhancing food supplement, can lead to breast enlargement by excess estrogen activity. Medications used in the treatment of prostate cancer, such as antiandrogens and GnRH analogs can also cause gynecomastia."

I guess it worked out for the best. It was after many years of taking these reflux meds that I began to notice that I was starting to develope gyne. I did some research on it trying to find out why it was happening and that's when I discovered it was because of my reflux meds. I had NO CLUE in advance that this would be a side effect. There is NO WARNING at all on or in the packaging. You find out the hard way when one day you realize you've got tits happening on your chest and you go to the internet and spend days and days digging around.

Well, once I discovered and confirmed to myself what was going on, I thought, you know, why not? This is what I've always wanted anyway. So I did some more research and discovered that there's all sorts of OTC herbs you can buy at walmart or the grocery store that will make you grow tits and if you keep at it long enough, big bouncy hooters.

So I did a LOT of reading on a lot of sites and decided what herbs I would try and went out and got them.
I think it's been about 4 months now since I decided to really go ahead and do this. There is absolutely no doubt what so ever that the herbs I've been taking have made a difference. No doubt at all. And I have no doubt that if I continue with the same course for a few more months, I'll really have a nice pair. I'm hoping that it will also hinder and retard the growth of my body hair too. I really despise body and facial hair. I also hope to enjoy a more feminine body shape in general. While I just don't think it's ever, ever possible that I'll end up looking anything like Catherine Zeta-Jones or even remotely close, I can try.
I've noticed my legs look a little "fleshier", softer, a little curvier and more feminine. I have no body hair (epilator) so that combined with the softened appearance, I can now look at my body and think "I LIKE THIS... Nice... Now, just a little more..."
Too bad hormones can't fix voices and ugly faces too. Oh how I wish..

Thankfully I don't have big clunky muscles, I've seen people with legs that look like they have bricks duct taped to their calves. I think that some of the fat around my middle is actually spreading out around my body now and giving it a softer, more plump-plush look. If the fat around my belly would would migrate to my chest I would be sporting a pair of 75GG titans and would have to strap training wheels to them to get around. But if it spreads evenly around my body I could easily have that soft of soft female look, like a girl that's a few pounds over but not obese.

From everything I've read, taking herbs WILL give you all of these benefits, not just boobs. You can't get the boobs without getting the whole package. It's buy one option, get the rest free. That's fine with me. If I do it over a long enough time frame then no one may even freak out, they may just think, "Damn, you're really letting yourself go to the dogs, you're all pudgy, soft and girly looking, you better get out and exercise!" and I'l just agree with them and promise to get right on it, as I grin inside to myself.

If I had known of these things 25 years ago I would have long ago fully transitioned to full time female and would have long ago had SRS. But now I'm old and over the hill and ugly. So I'll have to settle for somewhere in between. I don't think I could ever "pass" at this point in my life but maybe I can achieve a place of "sex unknown" appearance. I don't want to draw attention by dressing up, I would rather dress down and just blend into the masses as just another "person".
This I think would bring to me some comfort and inner peace which I desperately seek. I just want the other me's to calm down and leave "me" alone, whoever that may be. If I can get my body somewhat right then I think my mind will follow.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon