Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Old Blue Eyes is back! (archive thread)

Old Blue Eyes is back!
June 13 2007 at 8:07 PM twinklepose (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi boys and girls! I'm back!

Apologies for my exile but I've been concentrating on other things in my life and haven't used the web much - apart from at work, and I don't think IT would be too impressed if they turned this site up on their logs!

Anyway! I've finally, finally quit smoking. About 13 and a half weeks now. Still getting cravings but they're becoming few and far between.

And so on to NBE. I've been taking PM for a while now - namely St Herb cream on the breasts and Mirifem tablets morning and night. I use the cream every other day and have been using wild yam cream on the alternate days.

Like before, I've grown a tiny bit but nothing much - and no pains or tingles. I'm now going to try the St Herb pills with the cream and use proper progesterone cream on the alternate days. I'm also going to take one saw palmetto capsule a day.

What do people think to this program? Also, should I take a week's break after a month on the herbs - or just carry on?

Hope you're all doing well - and welcome to the new folks!

Twink x

Author Reply

Blu-Jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Welcome Back ! :-) June 13 2007, 9:20 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! on quiting smoking. I know it's not an easy thing to do but the cravings will get weaker and weaker as time passes.
HATS OFF TO TWINKELPOSE!
As for your program,It sounds good but we need to know how many mgs. of herbs you are taking.
The Real progesterone cream sounds like a good choice too.
Yes, I believe that taking a few days break would be beneficial to you.

Blu-Jay

Edit Message Delete Message

Fennel
(no login) Re: Old Blue Eyes is back! June 13 2007, 9:27 PM

Hi Twink! I've missed you! :-)

Congratulations on quitting smoking too.

A week break sounds like a good idea. I'd take a bit more saw palmetto than that though. About 3 or so.

I've got a picture page now, on the main page! Check it out.

gd
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Old Blue Eyes is back! June 14 2007, 3:01 PM

EY UP MI DUCK!!!! Glad yr back Smile

twinklepose
(no login) Re: Old Blue Eyes is back! June 14 2007, 6:23 PM

Thanks Blu-Jay - I feel really good about it now (although hated the world for the first two weeks!) and I can't wait for two weeks' time. I'm going to feel so smug sat in the pub from then on. For our US friends, that's when smoking gets banned in England in public buildings.

OK, am going to take about a week off then. Should I do this every month? Month on, week off sort of thing? And does this apply to creams as well as pills? He he! Always asking questions!

The saw palmetto is 540mg and it says to take one capsule daily. Should I take more? Would that be safe? And would it kill my testosterone that much that things go pear-shaped "downstairs"?

Hey Fennel! Good to see you're still here with the boys! I really love your pics - you've come on in leaps and bounds and you have excellent taste in bras as well!

And hey Ginger! Ey-up mi duck! It's black o'er Bill's mother's inttit? I bet we've just confused 99% of the posters now with our Derbyshire ways!

Twink x

Alien Sheep
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Old Blue Eyes is back! June 15 2007, 1:22 AM

I'm taking TWELVE Saw Palmetto per day.
And I think that if you take a large enough amount for a long enough period, it may very well stop testosterone production and MAY contribute towards making you sterile. It may by itself do that.

Doesn't matter to me. My family days are behind me anyway.
I'm just flat out going full on into it, full feminization.
I would say that the benefits of what I'm doing outweigh the drawbacks.
I may be the exception to the rule but one excellent side effect of all this is insanely intense orgasms.
They are so intense and so prolonged that after 15-20 seconds I start thinking if it doesn't end soon I'll black out.
As it approaches 30 seconds I begging for it to end because I can't take it anymore. After it finally does, there are still "aftershocks" for 2-3 minutes. Female orgasms? I dunno but they sure as hell aren't male orgasms. If this is a taste of what's to cum (LOL!) after SRS, I can't wait! I always heard women have insanely long and intense orgasms. Well, put me down for a dozen please.

When I actually started this herbal routine I figured I would just sneak into it slowly and stop. Uh, no.
Once I got a taste of what the better half of humanity lives, and experienced the actual, physical and emotional changes, I know that there's no turning back. This is the good stuff in life. This is my destiny.

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia

Blu-Jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Twinklepose June 15 2007, 6:17 AM

Taking 3x 540 mgs of sawpalmetto should be fine.
Some people take 3000 mgs. and are fine down there. Now! What I've read is that if testosterone blockers are taken you don't need to take as much estrogen. I believe that it's the estrogen in high amounts that causes things to go down there. Antiandrogens Just make the estrogens more effective.If you find that things aren't going well down there you can always cut back.
As for taking a break,a week every month is ok. Stop taking the pills but it's ok to keep using the cream. The pills go and get processed through your system (liver,kidneys).The cream doesn't go through your liver and that. The cream gets absorbed through your skin. That's why topicals are safer to use than pills,that's why they need longer to work.
I hope that this clarifies some of your concerns. :-)

Blu-Jay

Fennel
(no login) Moonstruck... June 15 2007, 6:53 AM

The way you described your new orgasms...

That's exactly the way mine are. :-)
So I guess you're transforming pretty well!

Alien Sheep
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Old Blue Eyes is back! June 15 2007, 7:28 AM

We have several things in common.. Smile

You know, I don't know how or why the orgasm thing is happening, I can't explain it.
I just hope it stays that way because it's really, really, really nice.

What's happening in my case, I would think defies explanation.
I wonder if it's normal for TS folks to have this happen and does it stay this way?
I really hope this isn't a momentary thing that will eventually go away, that would suck.
It's actually pleasurable for the first time in my life. I like it. A lot.

Another very weird thing is some very weird feelings I've had come over me, for lack of knowledge, not knowing what exactly to call them, I've dubbed them "emotional orgasms" where for some strange reason all of a sudden I start feeling very "catty & nasty" and I get sucked into this tornado of emotions that make me feel like I'm on the edge of an orgasm. It happens all in a matter of seconds and it sucks me in just like a tornado. It's extremely powerful and "base" in nature. But, it was only in my mind because there was absolutely no physical effects, no actual errrrextion or physical orgasm. Just overpowering emotions.
I've never had anything like that happen to me before either and never heard of it before.

I asked about in on TH but no responses. I was wondering if anyone else had ever heard of something like that or had it happen to them.

I detailed the last EO I had here in this thread, http://tinyurl.com/28j399

Maybe it's just too far out for anyone to believe.

I dunno. But so far, ALL of the things that I'm experiencing, physically and emotionally, I LIKE.
Damn the consequences, full steam ahead!

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Old Blue Eyes is back! June 17 2007, 1:39 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. Twelve does sound a lot when the bottle says take one! I think I might try three and see how I go.

Since I've been doing this (November last year), my orgasms have changed beyond all recognition. The build-up is VERY intense - my stomach muscles are working in overdrive and I'm gasping for air. This never happened before.

The actual point where I ejaculate isn't as "dreamy" as it used to be - but it's still really good. I also think there may a tiny bit less semen than before as well - although nothing to write home about.

Moonstruck, I've read with interest about your TS interests and I've seen you mention being androgenous before, too. I feel the same as you on this matter. To this end, I've decided only to buy women's clothes from now on.

However, I still want to be accepted as a man - so I'm going for clothes that I could get away with wearing when out as a guy. I've worn knickers only for well over a year now and have lots of girls' socks.

Now I'm taking things further. I've bought a pair of trousers for work (which I need to slim into!) and today ordered four new pairs of causual trousers - like combats. I have also bought a T-shirt, trainers and am looking for shirts now (so difficult because girls' shirts have all those darts everywhere!) Can you recommend anywhere for shirts?

All the breast!

Twink x

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Old Blue Eyes is back! June 17 2007, 6:16 AM

I have to say that in my case, semen, or a facsimile thereof, is 50 times as much quantity as before.
Before hormones there was barely any and it just dribbled. Now, and I don't mean to be graphic but, as climax begins, it just starts squirting and squirting, like for a good 5-10 seconds, at least. It's insane. It would put prono stars to shame. I simply can not believe that it does this. The orgasms are not just a short sudden peak, they are torturously long, so long and so intense that it's almost unbearable. I find this hard to believe but it really is happening. Really I don't make a habit out of doing this but after a few days I start to "fill up" and it becomes so painful that I can't even walk. I can feel them swollen to almost double normal size.
I have no clue why but the damn things are working overtime to refill themselves. I would bet money that by now I'm shooting blanks but I don't care anymore. And this all happens without me even really getting excited. Now I have to do it just to stop the physical pain of being overfilled, there's no choice in the matter. I'm sure that if I didn't do it, I would end up in the emergency room with ruptured plumbing, of that I'm quite certain. It scares me to think what would happen if a woman were to get me all hot and bothered then she relieved me. Oh my god. I would probably pass out. And the mess, omfg. I don't think I could take it.

I hope orgasms are still that good (or better) after SRS. If these are female orgasms, and I suspect they are, or at least as close as I can get to one, then I am really looking forward to it. I try to imagine what it will be like and I am certain that I'll really like it a lot but of course I have no way to know until I get there. Other women that have had SRS say it's GREAT and EXCELLENT and they have NO REGRETS! Ok, I'm sold, let's get on with it. Personally, I find my current plumbing to be extremely annoying and uncomfortable. It's just always in the way and annoying me, a lot. But it's what I am stuck with for now so I have to make due with it for now. I just can't wait to be rid of it all down there so everything is all nice and clean and proper. Female anatomy is such a glorious thing to behold. Someday I'll correct these birth defects and my anatomy will at last be correct, as it should be. Or damn close to it. Essentially I'll be no different than a woman whose had a hysterectomy. Tits, twat and unable to bear children. Same, both of us. Only the GG woman will probably look a hell of a lot better than me. Smile

For the next year or two I'll have to pass as a male in general, for many reasons. But even so, all the while, I'll be repairing the birth defects, hiding it with layered and oversized clothes. Soon, I hope to get the facial hair lasered off forever then in a year or two, FFS.. That's when I'll HAVE to go out. But all along the way, there will be a slow, sneaky crawl from current to androgenyous and from that to female. Slowly. I'll sneak it in right under their noses. And when the time comes, the BIG change, FFS, won't really seem like such a big change. You have to live full time as a woman for at least a year before you can have SRS. Well, I can't live as a woman looking like I do now. No way. That's why I MUST have FFS first.
Throw FFS on top of a year or two of hormones and I think I can do it. No FFS? No way.

As always, things change. So do plans. I didn't initally plan to go all the way. At least that was what I tried to tell myself.
I convinced myself I could just take a few steps down the path then step back off. Hahahaha! I don't know who I thought I was fooling with that one! I've tried to stay OFF this path for years but I always keep coming back. Over and over.
I give up. I can not fight it, I have no will or desire to fight it. I submit and accept it. It is my destiny. I am what I am.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Old Blue Eyes is back! June 17 2007, 8:04 AM

Hey Twink. I just read your post. I am also androgynous. The feminin characteristics on me are more behavioral. I'm trying to become more feminin physically too. I have quite a few female clothes too,like undergarments, nylon tights,socks and some tanktops, reg. tops and a few T's. I would like to buy some trousers but I have a hard time finding nice ones that fit because I'm a little large around the waist right now. NBE has caused me to gain some weight but I'm working on losing it.
Clothes that you can find in PLUS sizes aren't exactly the nicest looking ones and I don't really care for trousers with elastic waist bands. Know what I mean? I do have a couple of female, knee length shorts that I like and I hope I will be able to fit in them again soon.
Sorry, I can't help you find tops in the U.K but You can try Ebay. I've checked them out often and they have alot of different tops and so on. Just type in the search "womens T shirts", shirts or what ever you're looking for. Good luck! :-)

Blu-Jay

Fennel
(no login) Check this out for clothes: June 17 2007, 9:12 AM

Here's a link:

http://www.somucheasier.co.uk/womens-clothing.html

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Old Blue Eyes is back! June 17 2007, 1:53 PM

Thanks a lot, guys and girls - and those in between ;-)

I shall try what you suggested. BJ, I too have put weight on - although it's more to do with giving up smoking with me. I started a diet a week ago and have already lost 7lb. Want to lose 5st ideally.

Twink x
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon