Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Massage For Breast Growth? (archive thread)

Massage For Breast Growth?
July 16 2007 at 11:35 PM ATP (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've read that chest/breast massages can enhance breast growth. But they also mention that it helps if you use herbs and/or creams.

http://www.natural-breast-guide.com/arti...ement.html

But what I'd like to know is, can it is still work without using herbs and/or creams?

I'm really interested in growing my set, but in a natural way. Either by eating certain foods and/or doing certain exercises.

I understand herbs may be OTC and easily accessible but I'd like to see if I can grow mine without them.

I think I'm an A cup now, but it's mostly pec tissue. I workout alot on my pecs Smile.

But it would be cool if I can get to a B cup. That way, they won't look too ridiculously obvious, and just appear to look like bigger pecs.

Anyone have any experience with just massaging their chest for growth?

Or have any advice in general?

Author Reply
Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Massage For Breast Growth? July 17 2007, 6:47 AM

In males,I don't believe that massage alone is enough to get your breasts to grow. You need to lower your androgens and take some form of estrogen. You can combine massage with the phyto-estrogens and this will increase your chances for success.
Massage increases the blood flow to the breast,so a good massage oil or a cream containing wild yam, progesterone cream or a good cream with some estrogenic herbs in it could be very good for your massage.
The other option for getting larger breasts without taking any herbs or estrogens is to get some implants, But who wants those!
Hope this might help you a bit!

Blu-Jay

Edit Message Delete Message

Fennel Fairy
(no login) No July 17 2007, 7:28 PM

You can't grow breasts by massage only.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Massage For Breast Growth? July 17 2007, 8:59 PM

Fennel! Please correct me if I'm wrong,But doesn't the 'Grow yours' program claim that you can grow your breasts with their massage system? Or is it also a combination of herbs & massage? Personaly, I don't believe that the massage is enough without taking estrogen. Atleast in males, that is! :-)

Blu-Jay

Fennel
(no login) Wrong. July 17 2007, 11:15 PM

The "Grow yours" system is NOT giving anyone permanent growth. It increases the production of prolactine, which cause a temporary swelling as if you was pregnant and preparing to lactate and breastfeed. As soon as you stop the massages, the swelling goes away as the prolactine levels get lower. So no - the grow yours massage does NOT give anybody permanent gains.

ATP
(no login) Soy Protein For Breast Growth July 17 2007, 11:23 PM

Yesterday I discovered I had a shampoo, or rather, conditioner which contained soy protein.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but soy protein is considered the 2nd highest source of phytoestrogen (behind flax seed).

So today I began to massage my chest by rubbing the conditioner on it.

Hey, I know it's probably futile, but worth a shot, right?

Fran
(no login) Re: Massage For Breast Growth? July 18 2007, 12:51 AM

Thanks Fennel. Your advice is always sage and well grounded.

Fran

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Massage For Breast Growth? July 18 2007, 2:03 AM

Thankyou Fennel!I knew that someone claimed that their system could grow breasts just by using their massage style. You just confirmed my beliefe, that it was a load of bull. I think that was a short lived craze! :-D

Blu-Jay

Alien Sheep
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Massage For Breast Growth? July 18 2007, 4:59 AM

If I could big tits just playing with them, baby, I would have quadruple ZZZZZZZZ's by now..

Fennel
(no login) Interesting July 18 2007, 9:41 PM

Someone posted on the main messageboard about massage, asking what positive effect it has on NBE and if it is necessary for growth. A girl replied saying she doesn't think anyone has grown without massage. Well, I don't massage. In the beginning I used a bit of PM cream or fennel in oil but just a couple of seconds to get the substance to soak in, no proper massage. Since then I don't massage at all and I've gone from an a-cup to a c-cup since the end of january.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon