Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crosing the genger divide

Those. who know me, know I am a chef/patron. Food is my passion. Suddenly I have found a whole change, in my tastes. I am no longer interested, in the big tastes, like venison, lamb and beef. I feel a very profound change, to much lighter tastes. I really am beginning to think that, hormones, probably, influence things as fundamental, as taste. Unless, you have experieneced, the effects of taking oestrogen, I do not think you will have any concept of, the gender divide.

Seems like several things change.I find myself looking for lighter meals rather than the heavier meatier plates. i also find myself incomplete without a dash of makeup and lipstick on. Last night on my way home from work I had a new thought that i had to get home and put on my face and that without it -i wouldnt been be complete. Today I find myself looking at the web for bras and camisoles. Different for me.I found myself looking for braS that show my new cleavage too. I also have found I have to watch getting my new boobs pinched in doorways and holding stuff.I was in the hospital about two weeks ago-they thought I had a heart attack. The nurses seemed distracted by my boobs, but not the doctor. Guess they were just moobs to him.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon