Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grow and go ?

Pansy,

May I ask , now your growth seems rather even more lovely

Are you struggling that bit more too hide them ?

Julie

Blush
Since people want to see more pics that show progress, I have decided to take the plunge and update my avatar to something a bit more revealing. I hope that is helpful. I don't see myself posting anything more revealing than this.

(27-07-2011, 04:23 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Pansy,

May I ask , now your growth seems rather even more lovely

Are you struggling that bit more too hide them ?

Julie

No not yet. AlthoughI must admit that I did use my arms as a screen rather more than in the past when I went to the doctor to have my back looked at last week! However apart from that, when just wearing a normal shirt I don't feel the need to do anything out of the ordinary yet.

Its only a month since we came back from holiday and I sunbathed all day round the pool there, although I was bit self-concious walking about topless but I think that was more in my head than anyone else's perception.

Pansy Mae

(27-07-2011, 04:45 PM)sfem Wrote:  Blush
Since people want to see more pics that show progress, I have decided to take the plunge and update my avatar to something a bit more revealing. I hope that is helpful. I don't see myself posting anything more revealing than this.

Wow! That is gorgeous!

Pansy mae

Big Grin

(27-07-2011, 04:45 PM)sfem Wrote:  Blush

i was still viewing the old avatar, cause the browser's cache, then i refreshed the page... wow!!! really gorgeous!! my compliments..

Refreshed the page too. Whoaa! Really cute Smile

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh HOT
Big Grin

Pansy

apologies if covered before with you but do not think it has ?

When asked has pm made you more feminine minded, sfem said not made any difference, has it it too you ?

Also have you had bedroom function altered for better or worse,

Reason I ask is that the way pm effects some if quite great in mental mode and yet for other such as sfem super growth but not made her female mentally ,

Then we have chrissis who said will or may make us female brained ,

One girl on here just been speaking with has felt a female mental effect very quickly, I did do at first but now juts feel good,

Any thoughts

Everyone else feel free too chime in

Julie

(28-07-2011, 10:08 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Pansy

apologies if covered before with you but do not think it has ?

When asked has pm made you more feminine minded, sfem said not made any difference, has it it too you ?

Also have you had bedroom function altered for better or worse,

Reason I ask is that the way pm effects some if quite great in mental mode and yet for other such as sfem super growth but not made her female mentally ,

Then we have chrissis who said will or may make us female brained ,

One girl on here just been speaking with has felt a female mental effect very quickly, I did do at first but now juts feel good,

Hi Julie,
To put it in a nutshell, I haven't noticed any mental feminising at all, but I think that possibly may be because I started off from a relatively feminine level anyway and, as a follow on to that theory, it may be why I have no interest in going "all the way" - because I'm already close enough for it not to be worth the effort, if you see what I mean.

I noticed what sfem said and it rang a bell with me, I think I'm feeling pretty much the same although I still need to grow a bit more..

It has actually been covered recently in another thread where I had a similar discussion with Isabelle. Its on page 3 and runs over to 4 of this link:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8748&page=3

As for bedroom function as you put it, I think the SP has had a detrimental effect but not the PM although I'm afraid that age has already knocked the stuffing out anyway, so its rather academic.

Pansy Mae

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon