Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Other changes (archive thread)

Other changes
August 17 2007 at 3:54 AM wishfulthinking (Login wishfullthinking)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that the focus of this fourm is Breast growth, how ever for us men we are in effect reducing T and increasing E which will have a feminizing effect on th body in general. I don't believe you can avoid the other changes and still get breast growth. So for the average male what other noticeable changes might there be and when can we start expect them. With breasts its in most cases a tingling in under the nipple. What els should I be looking for and when. I hopeing that some of these might be effective in regulating the program. To help you adjust to promote growth when it appears the Breasts aren't doing anything.

Author Reply
Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Other changes August 17 2007, 4:54 AM

I think that we've been talking about this in Anon's topic threads.
or one of the ones just updated...

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Other changes August 21 2007, 9:11 AM

Have you found some answers Wish'?
or do you want some comments?

Edit Message Delete Message

wishfulthinking
(Login wishfullthinking) I don't know August 21 2007, 11:32 PM

Thank you for checking in Davilee. I don't know about changes, but I am learning so much and its hard to keep up with the pros here. I thought I'd read enough to stat and maybe I did but once begun its like some one turned on a fire hose of information. Changes I know it way to early but.... No emotional changes yet, no loss of desire, lots of tingles in the chest but for those of us up north winter is coming and I've been spliting wood with a maul and between mussel achs and a little sun brun I don't take the tingle seriously. On the other hand the testicals don't seem quite the same maybe smaller or not as full hard to discribe, and the nip get hard just looking at them this happens most often about 2 hrs after taking a set of herbs sooo you tell me.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Well just be particular in what you want to know... August 21 2007, 11:37 PM

Sooo,if I get ya straight....Are you worrying about certain changes OR not worrying and just wanting to know what MAY happen to you?

wishfulthinking
(Login wishfullthinking) not worryiing August 22 2007, 3:28 AM

I'm not worrying, in fact welcoming, looking forward to. I've heard many of you talk about changes other than breasts, and wondering more what you noticed to tell if your program was working. Try to get a window when in what order so as not to try and rush things and do more harm than good, and have to start all over again. I know full well this is herble HRT for men and all that implies. I know its slower not as dramatic but the effects are basicly the same. I know for each, that you saw signs that others might not of noticed. I'd never notice fat distibution or thought where to look. So I asking for what others saw to give them confidence it was working and when it was not.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Okay I gotcha now... August 22 2007, 11:53 AM

Well,Wish'....for me body stucture wise it was just enhancing what I had already..small musculature and tendency to develop fat deposits in typical female places.
The first thing I noticed was my breasts,within the first week, started gaining fat and the ductal buds started growing quickly....I didnt really have any pain at first...I just suddenly noticed that my chest was getting bigger.
I never had "tingling", I always have had deep aches and some pain twinges.
I started getting the aches about right after noticing my first growth.
The other thing I noticed first was increase in fat deposits on my body.
My rear,legs,lower belly,over all fat layer thickening.
That has been great as Ive always had trouble keeping a decent fat level up.
Ive always been too slender.
So,my main problem has just been getting my fat reserves built up for the other processes going on.
Uhm....Ive had some atrophy of my testes.....but it sort of changes.
Im not sure if I perhaps have some innate difference in my gonads also.
Im looking into the info. about some intersexed people have a crossedup type of gonad that is like a cross between an ovary and teste.Dont know about that yet.
My mindset has changed a bit,Im not male of gender,so I dont notice the mental changes as much...mainly its more tendency to physically behave more feminine and my emotions have been amplified....Ive always been emotional anyway,..now Im just moreso.
Mainly crying about all kinds of things and getting easily frustrated.
These pursuits can also cause worse depressions,if you have that tendency.
I do get depressed and I cant tell yet if this is making that worse or not..it feels horrible already so its hard to accurately tell if its worse or not.
You'll definitly feel more mellow most of the time.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon