Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Pumping, Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size (archive thread)

Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size
September 21 2007 at 10:04 PM Brady Lynn (Login brady3694)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this has been discussed before but I was wondering if there may be any new info out there. I know most say it does not help but I think it has. I twice mass. it in to both nipples and breast area and then with my pump ....pumped both breasts for around 8 to 10 min. It has been 3 days since then and in my eyes and the mirror they have grown in size....

Any info out there for me....

Thanks,
Brady Lynn

Where do we go to see pics of other....they talk about a yahoo group out there....what is it, I would love to be a member.

Author Reply
Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size September 21 2007, 10:31 PM

Hi! Brady Lynn, I believe that the increase in size of your nipples is due more to the pumping than the progest.cream.
I've read a few claims that the cream helped with nipple size, Maybe it has helped,I wouldn't say that it hasn't, but those claims are only a few. I believe that progest. in combination with estrogen will increase the fullness of the breasts. I've heard of nipple creams being available that are supposed to increase the size of the nipples, but I'm not sure of where to get it. I sort of have my doubts about that kind of stuff.

Fennel
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Yahoo group September 22 2007, 9:49 PM

I think DaviLee knows more about the yahoo group.

Anyhow, I think some have reported their areolas enlarging from prog.cream. But they would enlarge anyway as the breasts grow. I guess nipples enlarge too if everything else there does.

Edit Message Delete Message

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size September 23 2007, 1:27 AM

Take a balloon.
Blow it up a bit.
Draw a circle on it about the size of a quarter with a magic marker.
Blow the balloon up some more.
Check out the circle.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size September 24 2007, 6:14 AM

HeHeHe, That's a good way of explaining that!And it's so true.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size September 26 2007, 10:38 AM

Yes,just as Morticia was saying,thats my conclusion also that I came to.
However I believe that for women,pregnancy hormone combos does cause areola enlargement,because Ive seen many pics that showed that the areolas and nipples grew larger even though the women didnt have that much growth as far as breast size.These were like before/after pics.
So,Im experimenting with that estriol/progesterone combo from Natures Therapy from one of the Amazon Stores.

The other day I applied that combo cream directly to my breast areas and areolas and then later applied the progesterone only cream later,on my thighs.

Well,like the next day or so,my breasts really felt denser and firmer and the sinus duct area behind my areolas was very big and wide,at felt very much enlarged.

So,...Im still waiting to see if this is just because its leading up to full moon time or if its real development due to using twice the amount that I usually do.

Ive got so many things that Im trying to accomplish;weight gaining,breast development.Im trying to eat a lot more and taking herbal concoctions for that also, but Ive just gained alot of pounds quickly in the last few days and that coincides with my breast changes also....Im just wondering if its just due to the time of the month or if Im just developing and gaining normally. I guess I'll see in a week.

Im making estrogen compound concentrates to apply to my breasts and nipples,using hops and licorice and various other herbs.

This is still in experiment,as Ive not been doing it long enough gto tell anything yet.

As to vaccuum pumping,yes it does work...there are loads of people that have had their development stimulated by that.
Did I tell you about Tedra,on TSDIYHormones group? She had taken 9 years of vacking and she has huge double D breasts with very large areolas and nipples. She has pics up in the gallery on that group site.Very impressive and makes me want to get back to the vacking again. hahaha

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size September 26 2007, 10:52 AM

Hi Brady Lynn, I always vacked for much longer than that.
You'll have to have them on for at least a couple of hours if possible.
Tedra,said she gets up early and pumps for an hour or more then when she gets home from work she pumps again for several hours after cleaning up.

I understand most folks dont have alot of spare time OR dont have enough privacy due to family proximity or whatever,but trying to do at least 2 hours would be best,even if its just one time a day.
Its better than none.

Ive had a theory that I want to try,I want to make a strong herbal infusion and fill the pump cups with some of it then do the vacking.I want to see if having the herbs absorb directly into the breasts would be any better.

Anon
(no login) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size September 27 2007, 3:35 AM

Please keep us posted with your research and trials on nipple/aereola enlargement. Since some Gyne men have larger aereola, then you may be on to something.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size September 28 2007, 7:15 AM

Oh....I almost asked whats a "gyne man"....d u h..hahaha
Yes,I see what ya mean...it makes sense that there has to be growth of the areolas if the entire breast is enlarging.
However,I also keep thinking of women Ive seen with small breasts and they had large areolas and nipples.
I have been wondering what combo of things happened OR didnt happen to cause that.
Have you seen any Japanese women's pregnancy photos?
OMGawd they are so beautiful...and they have some very nice breast characteristics,I guess racial,....they have beautifully shaped, firm breasts that hardly fall around and have huge nipples and sorta smallish thick areolas...but their nipples seem to be just huge.
Sorry to go on about that.....Im just envious of them is all...hahaha..

Yes,as always,if I learn anything from my experimentations I will share.
I will post my reports and some recipes for topical herbal mixtures in my GuineaPigLee spot.
That way someone else can try them and see if they do anything.

I still havent gotten any of that NatureDay stuff.

anon
(no login) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size September 29 2007, 5:01 AM

I couldn't find your Japanese website, but I did find this for you....

I want to breastfeed:
O-chichi o agetai desu.

May I feed my baby?
Akachan ni o-chichi o agetomo ii desu-ka?

My breasts are full:
O-chichi ga hatte imasu.

My nipples are sore: Chikubi ga itai desu.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size September 29 2007, 5:12 AM

I especially like the last two,
My breasts are full:
O-chichi ga hatte imasu.

My nipples are sore: Chikubi ga itai desu.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia
My private little stash of girly goodies: http://tgchix.dyndns.org/girlystuff.html

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size October 2 2007, 9:39 PM

Well, I just read on another forum, someone was claiming that progesterone cream was causing their nipples grow. Now keep in mind that, that was only one person making that claim, out of how many? It might be worth a try for those that are interested.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size October 4 2007, 6:03 AM

Hey Anon,thats cute. Now I know what to say when I wear a kimono.hahaha
anybody else fantasize of being a Geisha?...hahaha
Im just really attracted to some Japanese cultural things.

Hey BluJay,yah....I think my upping my Prog. has helped alot as to breast development...Ive really took off in the last couple of weeks..its like when I first started.....Ker-Pow!!..hahaha...gee,they suddenly got alot denser and heavier.The sinus/duct cluster has really grown big.They feel a lot bigger.
Ive been waiting for it to recede before I was going to comment to ya'll,but it hasnt went away,which is a good thing.
A measure I started using,using a ruler and placing the end up against my breast bone and measuring how far out the end of my nipples line up with on the ruler...now Im 2"..I know thats not a lot but it just got further,so Im happy,that Im seeing some more action.

Oh that was the Estriol/Prog. combo from Nature's Therapy...it was from Philly Pharmacy through Amazon Stores.
I put only that cream on my breasts and the regular Prog.I put everywhere else. Im putting on the estriol type early and then the reg.later in the day.
Doubling up the doses has done much better for me.It seems to work better.

These creams are very high in Prog. content ,1500mg per ounce.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) A correction to info... October 7 2007, 5:27 PM

Sorry...that was "Doctors Natural Therapy"...from Philly Pharmacy....you can go directly to their site you dont have to go through Amazon.
They just give good deals if you buy two bottles.

Boob-Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER Philly Pharmacy October 8 2007, 2:17 AM

Pressumably this is the URL link:-

http://phillypharmacyinc.stores.yahoo.ne...cream.html

Please note the following statement when checking out:-
**International Orders: Due to the numerous issues with international countries, we are no longer shipping internationally at this time.

Dreamer

Anon
(no login) Is prog creme best applied to the breast?? November 3 2007, 7:28 PM

Through reading all the posts... I forgot! But I seem to recall TB said don't bother applying it to thighs. He mentioned it was best applied directly to the breast. What does everyone else do?

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: Progestrone Cream and Nipple Size November 7 2007, 8:38 PM

I go by what the actual company who produces the product says to do.

Mine came with a bunch of papers about the hormones and such.

It says to apply to areas of the body that have fat deposits....
I know,,,, that wasnt what I expected,but,what the heck do I know....I didnt make the stuff.

I'm sure the instructions are mainly concerned with women and how they should apply it for max. benefit to their body.

I put my estriol/prog. cream strictly on my breasts and under my arms a bit,smearing it all around above and below my breast area,so it can soak into the skin all around my breasts.

The prog,I apply to any fatty areas I have,different ones each time.

Thighs/calves,or butt/lower back,or upper arms,or my lower belly.

The idea,that we on the other side have come to is that you need the prog. to activate estrogen receptors PLUS I think that you have to apply it all over the body if you want to activate more progesterone receptors also.

If you dont want all over body changes then I would not do what I do.

Questing for rounder and curvier.///////Many a quirk have I.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon