Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Alcohol linked to breast cancer (archive thread)

Alcohol linked to breast cancer
October 2 2007 at 5:33 PM
Morticia (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER good reason to quit alcohol.

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/blogs/paging.d...ancer.html

Author Reply
Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Alcohol linked to breast cancer October 4 2007, 6:27 AM

I came across this awhile back when researching..not the cancer thing but the raising of Estrogen.

I told them about it over yonder,but they didnt seem like they wanted to beleive me. Oh well.

Maybe thats why drinking beer,is good for breast growth..the hops and the alcohol stimulates estrogen production.

The way it works is like this.
Alcohol stimulates Aromatase enzyme production.
This changes Androstenedione into Estrone AND Testosterone into Estradiol.
Sounds cool,eh?

Except the only stimulating factors for Aromatase boost is Older Age,Obesity,Insulin levels to the high side,Gonadotropins higher,and Use of Alcohol.

Look, I dont know why the big public uproar over the Alcohol/cancer link...Ive read research papers that state all people have to do is take Genistein containing herbs and take Estriol and Progesterone supplementation and those three factors alone will shut down any potential cancer development before it even starts. This is true for whatever sex ya are.

Also eat whey,it has been proved to stop the mechanisms for cancer development.Whey can be found as cottage cheese or in the Whey protein mixes.

Edit Message Delete Message

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Alcohol linked to breast cancer October 4 2007, 9:14 AM

personally I despise alcohol. If that were the only way on earth to feminize I wouldn't do it. I would rather commit suicide.
I wish they would outlaw alcohol. It causes far more harm than good. That FACT can not be disputed.

I just posted that because I hate alcohol and every chance I get to take a stab at it, I do.
Same as tobacco. I also deeply despise that foul poison in any and all forms.

Couple of months and I'll have the money for an orchi and I won't have to worry about AA's anymore and I can then take minimal E doses. I can't wait..

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia
My private little stash of girly goodies: http://tgchix.dyndns.org/girlystuff.html

Edit Message Delete Message

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Alcohol linked to breast cancer October 7 2007, 5:23 PM

Well, I have the idea that heavy consumption of certain alcohol does produce the estrogen boosting effects for some people,as you see men or women who drink a lot,they have a lot of weight gains and even more fat buildup in their boobage areas.

I saw a guy,outside of a liquor store the other day as I was driving on my way somewhere....he seemed like a guy in his early 30's,and he was wearing a short sleeve Polo-like shirt..and he had big boobage..I was kinda impressed.
It just looked odd...he didnt have that much of a belly...just big breasts...HAHAHA!..wild!!..and he didnt seem to care if people saw or not...maybe he had a medical condition or drug reaction condition.....except if that was true he probably shouldnt have been drinking alcohol anyway.

Yah,I know what ya mean..I dont drink either...like maybe once a year with my friends come home for the holidays....There is a great microbrewery in my town and they make good beer. I almost always get a headache after I drink,I dont even have to drink much.....
I get drunk very quickly,thats the other reason I dont drink.....I just know that if I go out to one of the local GLBiTG taverns,I will drink too much and with my inhibition,I'll be going home with some guy...I just know it,because thats what Ive been musing about a lot lately....Ive kept my wits about me so far as to that venture.
I do want to meet somebody badly ,I just dont want to be a drunk slut when I do...XD HAHAHAHA!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon