Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Where are you? (archive thread)

Where are you?
February 11 2007 at 2:23 AM tittboy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana, Emmie, Cheryl, Peaches, where have you guys been? How are your programs going? I miss your updates. I am at a plateau. It is amazing how much breast material grows under you arms. That has been filling in and there is a general feeling of how they are finally going to look. I think (and hope) I am going to start filling up (getting fuller). On a purely physical feeling level I enjoy the connectio0ns my breasts are making with the rest of me. They are so much a part of me I can't imagine the vacant feeling that was there before. I don't think surgical enhancement alternatives could ever give that. If what I think is happening is happening, the under arm breast material seem to be connecting with the bottom of my breasts and there seems to be a slight gentle cleavage forming. The final step for me will be removing the few hairs I have on my chest with a homemade electrolysis machine I am making. I plucked them all out once and my breasts definitely looked more feminine. It is an Oasis of femininity on my body that I treasure. I have loved women all my life and to have this connection makes me feel whole. My wife and I have been having " a lot more fun lately" and I know it is because of the general sensual feeling I have instead of the feeling of arousal being so isolated in the usual male spot. I want to touch her more where it now feels good on her because I know how it feels on my. I think you gals call it "foreplay". Her breasts are no longer objectified to me. I feel a more of a connection to her and after being together for 20 years that can only be a good thing.

Author Reply

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) underarm February 11 2007, 2:44 AM

This has been my struggle too...breast tissue grows under arm! So you lay down and your breasts disappear. I am going to try those Ripplu bras that are supposed to "grab" that tissue, and relocate it in front...permanently. Then you move on to a different bra to keep maintenance.

Edit Message Delete Message

tittyboy
(no login) interesting February 11 2007, 2:54 AM

I have heard of those bras. They are so expensive. I wish I could see some up close because I would just modify some existing ones I have. I took a strapless bra and cut out the cups, I gathered up all the breasts and just let the hang over the under wire with no cup. It definitely felt as they the engorged more. The rubber coating on the underwire strapless bras lets you gather a little more and put it where you want it. Thanks for your response. It gets lonely over hear. I think the trick would be to put something flat and solid on the side straps and slowly make the piece longer as you feel the breast material move up. I have designed barns, bicycles and motor parts but if I design a bra it is going to raise too many eyebrows, but I think I am going to do it eventually. I know how to sew too. I have a ton of velcro 2 inch wide straps that was given me which would make nice prototype material.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) bras February 11 2007, 3:09 AM

Yes, they are expensive. But so are the herbs and all that. I am very tall and have to buy from a special catalog to get proper fit on other clothes. At first I was mad, cuz I like walmart and it is so much cheaper. But one time I bit the bullet and bought from them. What I found was this...much better quality. My pants lasted three times longer than the ones I would buy at walmart. So in the long run...they expenditure was cost effective. My Walmart bras don't fit right, and they wear out very quickly. soooo...maybe it makes sense to buy quality and take good care of it...(never machine wash)
Besides...we are worth it!!!!!!!!!

tittyboy
(no login) You're right February 11 2007, 3:20 AM

We are worth it. I personally find the Fruit of the Loom" and the "Hanes 40D sizes rather comfortable, they aren't that expensive. I tried a couple of of no name ones that were junk. My problem is being a guy I cannot afford a paper trail as I do not want to humiliate anyone in my household. I also fear getting unwanted span relating to this subject. I buy everything locally for this reason, as many of the herbalists think I get this stuff for my wife and to be honest 99% of the time just take the money and say "Thank You!". I would be tempted to buy those bras I I could find them locally. I want to max out at Full40D cups and that would be enough for me. I am 40D now but am broad chested so they don't look that big (Kind've like Mariah Carey's breast}. It is only when I put a bra on that I realize how much I have grown. I cannot use 40C anymore as they are way to restrictive. Thank you very much for engaging in this conversation with me, it really is comforting.

emmie
(Login emmiedee) haha February 11 2007, 4:28 PM

if only i could have mariah careys breasts!! sigh... but i know what you mean. i feel like i need much bigger boobs because im small but have broad shoulders from years of gymnastics, rock climbing, and military nonsense...

i think there is hope, both of you, as i found that my boobs grew wide then out then wide... so hopefully soon once again out!! i find that wearing one band size smaller and one cup size bigger and periodically moving the side fat into the cup helped a lot to reshape... tigerlily started doing that in her program, and i think it really helps. i just dont have the money for the ripplu bra right now... ugh...

my program is going well, tittyboy, thanks... im doing something of a body overhaul right now, trying a new fitness program and stuff as well, so i dont anticipate much growth this month but what i am hoping is that some of the comparison, like the tummy, will get smaller, making the boobs look bigger!!

hope all is going well for everyone!

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) I agree too. February 11 2007, 4:48 PM

I think I mentioned I am 6'1...so I have a very long torso...and I "need" bigger boobs to look more porportional (at least in my opinion)
Besides..honestly I just want bigger boobs. They are very womanly to me. I want to be womanly.

tittyboy
(no login) an analysis of bras February 11 2007, 5:18 PM

I have found that band tightness is extremely important in making the cups do what you want. The only problem is that the cups don't always sit in the proper spot. I was trying to do a 38D and found when I switched to 40D the cups were perfectly located. There was also an increase in overall comfort. What I did notice is the once the bobs where gathered into the cup they stayed there. Band tightness isn't as important as the right cup size and shape. I have also found that when in the Bra they tend to fill up and a periodic re-gathering helps in the reforming. It is like booby boot camp. When I do take off the bra after 8 hrs. or so they are quite full and feel great. So to sum it up, a slightly bigger cup gives them room to accumulate liquid (and that is what we are mostly made up of) and the proper band size puts the cups where they need to be. Someone should make little adapters with hooks and loops so one could extend a bra with the right size cups that just might need a little band in the back increased. My boobs definitely make me feel more in touch with my feminine side. We all have these aspects to ourselves. My breasts remind me of Mariah Carey's before her boob job, which did not do her any good, she didn't need the boob job anyway, she looked hot. I personally think Gwen Stefanie looks hot and she has virtually no boobs. She exudes femininity though.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) extender straps February 11 2007, 9:41 PM

They do make extender straps for bras....I have seen them. Hmmmm. I have a hard time getting my bras to fit right. my best fit has been from European companies instead of USA. The band size...I am supposed to wear a 38 by the charts... but that is way too big! And then, as you said, the cups are in the wrong spot. I will let you know what I think of the ripplu's. If I don't like them I am going to return them...cuz they were spendy...

emmie
(Login emmiedee) extenders February 12 2007, 5:20 PM

i think i saw a whole bunch of them on amazon.com when i was shoppin' around. really cheap, too...

the problem is that if i wear the size that can "let the ladies breathe" i get ripples in the bra... and therefore in my shirt!

thats it. im going to hollywood and taking mariahs boobs...

tittyboy
(no login) ripples February 12 2007, 6:46 PM

I have decided to only get bras that are single layer because the double layer ones have a diagonal seam and they ripple, which annoys the hell out of me. I like just a smooth cup, single layer that doesn't show anything but boob thru the shirt. I have gotten a few looks recently from some women who seem to "notice" what's going on. Nothing that made me feel awkward and a few smiles. It would be interesting in one approached me and asked me what was up? In the right circumstance that would make a very interesting conversation. Guys on the other hand (such as my friends) have not noticed anything (which is fine by me!), I think we are oblivious to things sometimes. I have a friend who is such a Homo-phob, I thought for sure he would have noticed something. My wife is really pretty and I am committed to her. I have some of my friends who have commented, "You're wife is hot!". Some of these friends of mine I think are too old to still be single and sometimes I wonder if the Homo-phob friend is carrying "extra baggage". It kind of reminds of of that "My thou dost protest too much", thing. Massaging my boobs with the cocoa butter feels great.

Lisa
(Login lilmama40) underarms..... February 12 2007, 10:29 PM

I have the fullness under the underarms issue too, and I hate it! I incorporated a step into my massages where I firmly press in downward and inward strokes (like towards the nipple if I had to pick a target) of the underarm fullness and I'm hoping it directs at least some of it there eventually. I remember about 6 years ago when I was breast-feeding my last child that I wound up with an armpit lump that scared the heck out of me, and upon ultrasound of it they discovered it was just "breast tissue" that extended into the armpit that was reacting to the lactation. Proof we have boobs in our underarms! :-)

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where are you? February 16 2007, 10:52 PM

I have always hated wearing a bra. I find it extremely uncomfortable. I only wear them when I want to look my best.

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Bra wearing February 17 2007, 5:34 AM

Fennel Fairy said, "I have always hated wearing a bra." How ironic! Fennel Fairy, who needs to wear a bra, does not want to wear one. But so many of us men who do not need to wear a bra, want to wear one! Such is life--- Another irony is that Fennel Fairy's starting bra cup, an A size, would be my ideal finishing size--- I guess one often wants what one cannot have--

tittyboy
(no login) bras February 17 2007, 6:28 AM

I don't want my boobs to sag and look "ugly" and I have found that wearing a bra helps me "gather up" my boobs and they look better when I remove the bra. Since wearing a bra is new to me it seems like I am training my boobs. I would ideally like a bra where the cups only go a quarter of the way up and most of the front is open. I have't seen anything like that yet but I am looking. The under wire, which is kind of uncomfortable is helping shape them , they seem more pet after a 8 hr. stint. I am just filling a D cup now so they are getting heavy.

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where are you? February 17 2007, 9:13 AM

You want my startingg size, Manyquestions?
Well, this is what it looked like:

http://www.geocities.com/bobinbed6/peppy

I should take some new pics now when I am a b cup. Sadly, my boyfriens seems to be one of those guys who likes big boobs. He says he doesn't but I know what he is looking at on the internet. None of them look like me. *sniff*

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Fennel fairy February 17 2007, 1:03 PM

Don't feel bad. i know for a fact that my husband's favorite "boobs" are not what mine look like. he likes the nipples that are small almost non-existant and very light in color. mine are the exact opposite, you can see from my pics. he likes them now, cause they are bigger... so i am happy now, and they are all mine... good luck...

tittyboy
(no login) in all fairness February 17 2007, 2:56 PM

I must admit I too ignored my wife breasts for years, I was so fixated on her butt and spend so much time with my face underneath it I could see nothing else, but of course I am Hispanic and that is what we are taughtSmile

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where are you? February 17 2007, 6:14 PM

Fairy, you are HOT!!!

If you ever kick your boyf out, give me a call!

Twink x

tittyboy
(no login) Re: Where are you? February 17 2007, 7:26 PM

Fennel fairy: If you ever came to the states (U.S., that is), with your looks, Swedish accent, and when some one finally stopped gawking long enough, would talk to you, well you would have probably any guy you wanted (quite a few women too I would bet) and a helluva lot more you didn't. I guess all is well in the land of ABBA.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Where are you? February 17 2007, 7:44 PM

Oh you guys are just so sweet! You made my day! :-)

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where are you? February 17 2007, 8:13 PM

:-) Hey Faery! England's much closer!

I have actually been to Sweden, Malmo to be precise. Also, my next-door neighbour is Swedish and she used to live in Malmo. Small world!

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Where are you? February 17 2007, 8:36 PM

Oh, you've been to Malmö? I am impressed.

As for England. I will be moving there this year.
My boyfriend is English.

tittyboy
(no login) England February 17 2007, 8:52 PM

I spent 3 months in England when I was 16. A different England than today (I am 49 years old). I still have a high regard for the English people. I did however face a lot of racism as I, being a skinny American/Puerto Rican, was often mistaken as a Pakistani and actually chased by some kids a few times. One group caught me and just before a fight ensued I said "I am not a "Bloody Pakistani, I don't even know what a Pakastani is?". One of the youths said "Watch out, He's American" and they backed off. By that time of my life I had 3 years of martial arts training and fortunately did not have to use it. Other than that I enjoyed the country very much. English people makes good Americans, as do Swedes and Germans. One of my Neuro-Surgeons (one of the best in this area) is Pakastani. I think just about anyone can do good anywhere but one must respect the local customs of the people. On the other hand if that custom is beheading people you don't like, well, I decline to live there and please don't come here, ("here", being wherever good people live). I actually own a 1973 MG Midget. I love this car and I rebuilt the engine and drive train myself (7000 miles only on the new motor), I also own a 1973 Mercedes 450SL, my other favorite car.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) diana February 17 2007, 9:22 PM

Hey, if pm cream lightens the nipple...you could try that!!!lol!

My husband is a butt man. Sigh. I am a leg girl. flat butt, 38 inch inseam. Small boobs. He likes my boobs...because they have really big...um... nipples. they got bigger with each pregnancy. Cool. I don't care. I just want my boobs bigger. I notice he has been messing with them more now that they are fuller from NBE... maybe that is a coingkydink.
I did notice though after starting PM that I am fuller in the rear and hips...perhaps they were supposed to be rounder and never had a chance to develop either? Or maybe I am just chubbier? but I am still fitting in my pants just differently?/?!!!???
What a joy it would be to have nice girly figure...
Fennel Fairy, you are very beautiful and have a very nice shape... I wish I was as comfortable with my body as you....

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where are you? February 17 2007, 10:17 PM

Faery, cool! Where in England are you moving to? I live in the Midlands.

I visited Malmo for one night during a car holiday in Europe. Don't remember much about it but we did go and watch a football match there and that was ace!

TB, sorry to hear about the racism. Things have improved loads in that area over the years.

But Muslims are often victims of racist attacks these days since 9/11. It's quite sad really.

People are so narrow-minded and stupid sometimes!

tittyboy
(no login) racism February 18 2007, 12:43 AM

Muslims are experiencing a lot here too. I have known many Muslims in my life, some quite radical in their belief, others not. The suffer differently from we Hispanics though. Here people fear that we are taking their jobs. Muslims are believed to be all terrorists. My good experiences in England far out way any isolated incidences. I will always be fond of England and consider her one of
America's most important friends. My favorite town was Glossop. I stayed in Salford, outside of Manchester. I REALLY miss Trifles and Fish N'Chips.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER To Diana & Myjourney February 18 2007, 1:03 AM

Diana, I was thinking the same thing for real when I read this, and there is a nipple lightening cream out there also, I ran across it while looking up pumps, and here is one on ebay but it's not the same one I saw.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bio-Bust-Pink-Nipple...dZViewItem

Myjourney, did you read about Waxingmoon's experience with Maca? She said her bootie grew with it. Now it may just mean that it packs on weight and she is the type to get it there first, but it might be worth looking at to get that junk in the trunk.

tittyboy
(no login) back or rack February 18 2007, 1:21 AM

If I had to choose between a rack or some back on my wife I wound definitely choose back. Boobs are great but butt, well, is butt.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hey February 18 2007, 1:26 AM

do you really think something like that would work though? when was younger i use to buy every bleaching soap, lotion, or cream i could find to lighten up scars on my legs. i use to get bit up by mosquitos every summer on vacation in puerto rico. and nothing worked. it would be nice to have lighter nipples though. thanks.

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where are you? February 18 2007, 1:44 AM

Wow, TB! Glossop's not so far from me - same county, in fact.

There's a show called the League of Gentlemen and that was filmed in Glossop, too. Do you know it? They also made a movie but it's best know for TV.

Fish and chips are still going strong here. Don't eat so many myself as I need to lose some lard - ditto with trifles!

Tittyboy
(no login) Glossop February 18 2007, 2:29 AM

Is that huge Train Trestle Bridge still there leading into town? I went for a 20 mile hike into the moors from Glossop, what a beautiful country!! I remember a very big tree trunk there that people used to come from all over to see. That was a long time ago.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) diana February 18 2007, 3:48 AM

Diana,

I have some cream that is called "Porcelain Cream" or something like that. It was fairly cheap, but it has worked on some weird age spot type things that I have (not moles) so I would imagine that something higher priced would work even better. Also, plain yoghurt has been used for eons to lighten freckles...also lemon juice, and a few other things. Yoghurt wouldn't be too bad to try on the nipples...
scars...I splurged and bought one of those new "scar creams"...and did a experiment with it on half my tummy. within a week those stretch marks were way diminished compared to the other side. I can give you the name brand of the one that worked...I had another green tea one that stunk and didn't work.
Isn't it funny...my husband likes dark nipples. I cried when I got pregnant and my pretty pink nipples turned brown. But husband thinks they are hot and is totally glad they are not pink or red...like his mothers!!! LOL!!!

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) what a funny post February 18 2007, 3:53 AM

This has turned out to be...lots of different rabbit trails.
Maca...I did ad that for the...ummm other effects. My libido has been null since i started NBE, so I added Maca...maybe thats where my ghetto booty is coming from...BRING IT ON! I like big butts too! Whenever I see a woman with a nice booty I am sooooo jealous.
But usually if I befriend her, I find out she always wanted long legs....LOL....go figure...we are just all different types of flowers....all beautiful in our own way...making a lovely Bouquet...

tittyboy
(no login) Nips February 18 2007, 4:54 AM

@Diana, I have dated many Caucasian women who wanted darker nipples. I personally don't care as long as they are attached to the breast but I think yours a great. I made the unfortunate mistake of seeing my father in law without a shirt and found out where my wifes nipples came from. It has taken me years to get over it, (that may be why I switched polarity started from the bottom up). It still brings painful memories. My wifes nipples are slightly tan to pink in shade and structurally a lot like yours. Mine are darker.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) Oh my goodness TB! February 18 2007, 5:19 AM

I am glad I am not the only one who has had experiences like this...that affect so deep. I can relate so much. I actually think a lot of my self hatred comes from the fact that I look a lot like my mom...especially as I get older. She is actually quite beautiful, but she has wounded me so much...and she was never shy about being naked, even when we were older. So, for some reason it grosses me out to the max if I notice any part of my body looking like hers...it makes me hard to love that part of me..and therefore be comfortable.
Once I saw my mom's dad in pants that had a zipper broken...I was quite young and male parts with silver coars and curlies were just too much for me! It shocked me so much I had to run and hide!!! LOL!
And, on top of all that, I seem to have a propensity to allways see my pastors in their underwear!!! And not on purpose! always weird circumstances...like Pastor came home early and was taking a shower..I had a planned visit with pastors wife, he didn't know I was there, and walked out of the shower in his undies!!!! Oh well. I am rambling now...but thanks for sharing TB...sorry...I want to call you that because I have a hard time saying Tittyboy...but if you have that as your own name then it mus not offend you!!! I hope you understand. I think you seem like a real nice person and I don't want to offend you.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Where are you? February 18 2007, 8:53 AM

Twink; I will be moving to a village just outside of Rochester (Kent). I have visited many parts of England, but not the midlands. I will some day though, because I've got to do a "Zeptrek" (Led Zeppelin sightseeing) around the black country and onwards to Wales.

My favourite time in England was "doing" the lake district in the early nineties. A breathtaking scenery.

To stay on topic, or off topic,
I have a nice round butt even without Maca. And nipple bleaching cream? Sounds a bit scary to me LOL :-)

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Altzheimers February 18 2007, 12:23 PM

Ooops... I forgot to sign my name on that last post.

Fennel Fairy

tittyboy aka TB
(no login) cool February 18 2007, 2:40 PM

TB is cool tittyboy was something I came up with in way too much of a hurry.

tittyboy
(no login) Becoming your mother February 19 2007, 2:44 AM

Hey that's easy. Next time you see something on you that reminds you of your mom , do something naughty with your boyfriend with that body part.. That is how I cured my self. It sounds a little pervy but I sometimes would think ( in the case of my ***hole father-in-law ) "if you could only see what I am doing to your daughter now!! That put a spin on things. It's all in our head anyway so we mine as well have fun with it.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) LOL TB!!! February 19 2007, 4:18 AM

You are too funny....I think we may have the same sense of humor....I will try that...a little revenge in fun never hurt...and dear hubby would probably love it...

Diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where are you? February 19 2007, 1:14 PM

Wher has this poor post gone? lol... it's great though. i think i will try to look for something next time i go shopping.... thanks...

emmie
(Login emmiedee) whoa February 19 2007, 3:22 PM

i go away for a few days and look at the tangents you all go on...

i cant leave you kids alone for five minutes! Wink

sigh... one day ill catch up...

TB (tittyboy)
(no login) Re: Where are you? February 20 2007, 2:25 AM

I am so happy I can make any one smile. I think there is a fine bunch of women migrating to this end of the forum which is really cool. I go the the other sections of "glean the fields" but I like the "back and forth" going on here.

Diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER i agree.. February 20 2007, 5:32 PM

this side is kind of newbie heaven, and we all kind of fit in...

TBoy
(no login) Re: Where are you? February 21 2007, 3:23 AM

@Diana, You make things here feel normal. I look forward to your posts.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER awww February 21 2007, 3:33 AM

Thanks TB. like it here cause its more of support than stats. more meaning than measuring. and more about the journey than the goal. which is fine by me.thanks to you guys.

emmie
(Login emmiedee) aww... February 22 2007, 5:03 PM

tear. hugs... haha...

you all are great. more conversation. good for the soul...

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) To Fennel Fairy February 22 2007, 7:32 PM

Dear Fennel Fairy - this is Manyquestions back after a long while. Picking up our old thread, please recall you said you had started as an A cup and I replied I was jealous of your starting breasts and my goal was to end up where you started at. Then on 2/17 you posted a link to your "before" photos.

I just looked at your before photos, and have to amend my jealousy. Your starting breast size was significantly larger than I would like to end up at. You chest is that of a very sexy woman - as others have said, you sure are hot.

But my ideal goal would just be to have womens' nipples on tiny breasts - breasts so small they would not draw attention to me. If my chest looked like your starting chest I would get stares and I don't want to deal with that.

In an ideal world would I rather have much larger breasts? Sure, but not considering the hassles it probably would entail as a realistic matter for a man. I admire Tittyboy for being courageous enough to go for what he wants. But that is not me. I would happily settle for a compromise - sensitive womans' nipples on AA (or AAA if there is such a thing?) cup size breasts.

Fennel Fairy - thanks for the link. I would sure like to see you now with your B cups. I would feel great seeing the proof that someone so nice and generous with her time, advice and compassion is achieving her goal. Why not post the before and after photos on the Forum Picture page?

Manyquestions

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where are you? February 22 2007, 7:52 PM

MQ, there certainly is an AAA cup. Google Little Women and Dainty Lady - they have tonnes of AAA cup bras. Also, Silhouette does one as well.

PS You and I are the same - I would also like AAA or AA. I think A may be a little too big. How are you doing with your program? Are you still on Flat to Fem? I'd love to buy a copy but can't afford it right now.

TB
(no login) Enlarging Niples February 23 2007, 3:15 AM

Why don't you get one of those devices that just sucks the nipples, i.e. Doc Johnson brand, they work, I tried one years ago and it made my nipples bigger.

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where are you? February 23 2007, 5:48 PM

I can also recommend Niplette for making nipples bigger - although it doesn't increase your aureola size, which is want I want, too.

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Nipples February 23 2007, 11:51 PM

I am longing for nipple sexual sensitivity, not really nipple size. Did the suction affect nipple sensitivity?

For medical reasons I had to stop all herbs while my doctor does some retests - the first test results looked funny, and it could be the herbs, it could be just an infection, or it could be cancer. He recently told me to be herb free for 6 weeks, and then we will do the tests and re-evaluate.

No big deal for me to wait 6 weeks or even longer. But if the nipple suction devices increase sensitivity I wouldn't have to wait to do them....

TB
(no login) Niple sensitivity February 24 2007, 3:17 AM

The suction at first made them sore then less sensitive. About a month later they became and reacted more to the cold or stimulation and become more pointy. I actually made an elaborate device for that purpose (being a machinists) It consisted of an overly large syringe (2.5 inches in diameter, 8 inches long) that someone gave me. I cut off the end and used a two part "steel" expoxy to form the end to a more inverted funnel shape. before it hardened it used a little water on the end at pressed it against a flat surface to make a better seal. It would suck up the whole areola and about a 1/4 inch around it. I would leave it on each side about 10 minutes a day and it definitely made them bigger and the areola is stretched out bigger too. They used to be the size of a dime (US) and now are about a half dollar coin in size. They stick out way more when stimulated, right thru the t-shirt and shirts I wear.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon