Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

invisible/micro braids on a white girl

Question 

Hey all,

All that dont know me I am a white girl and was wondering if I can have this done.. I have had microlinks done..sucko mendo.. I still have the hair from that technique can it be used..it is human hair.. I love the look of invisible/micro braids..I think it is pretty..and the it looks like you can at least run your fingers throught it..is there anything else similar that would work too..

If I can have this done ...anyone out there that can do this on me at a reasonable price.. I live in NJ..

Thank you

Hey all..

I will have long hair on Tuesday some time after 12 or 1..well not until 4-5 hours later..having micro braids done..so excited..almost more then big titas...ah ..not really but close...I will feel so much girly..this has really been bothering me..my hair so dam short..it will be dark brown with highlights..not going to tell my man..wait til he picks me up next and see the look on his face..ah..I hope at least the booty will be looking nice too..how weird..you can work you booty with exercise and it will get bigger..but the tita area usually gets smaller..but I work out the chest to build muscle, I think that is part of my problem too..need some muscle to support them right.

Are u having them done, out in Jersey? Be sure to post picsSmile

Yes...on Tuesday..I will post picks..why where do you live...and how have you been, havent seen on here in a few..

I am your neighbor (New York)Smile If I was going to recommend, I would say 125th street. But see u already got a place. Hope its not too expensive[/align]

How is the NBE going?

Hey I was born in Brooklyn (east 7th street and Flabush sp? ave).. Jamacian Hospital..Not sure it that is the right hospital..move to NJ at age 11..

The women going to do my hair is from NY..now she lives in NJ now..she is charging 135.00 to install, hair included, and traveling fee to my house..if you minus the traveling fee 115.00..have you had these done..if so or if you know about them is there anything I need to do to my hair before she puts them in..should I do like a vinegar rinse after shampoo,to make sure I have no build up and then do a good conditioner..

As for the NBE..not bad but thinking I have a slight off balance of hormones this week..trying to figure out where..but it is coming along pretty good.

...and I work in Downtown Brooklyn ... not too far from Flatbush Ave, actually.

The price seems decent. I haven't had invisible braids, done. The thing about 125th is that there are a lot of hair braiders and so if its time consuming, you can have multiple people knock it out.

How is you NBE coming. What is your regimen..

NBE is coming along, ok, for me. My regimen is the same. PM day 1 -13 of my cycle (too lazy to do BBT charting) and then I use weaker phtoestrogens from then till when my period comes, again.

I have seen some growth ... I would hazard a guess and say about half a cup. I no longer measure. Its so easy to get different readings, when the tape isn't placed in exactly the same position, each time.

I get a lot of growing pains, which can sometimes get annoying as it keeps me up, sometimes.

Now only if the growing pains would translate to actual growth ... I would be an E cup by now Big Grin J[/align]ust kidding! That would be too big for me. A full C would be just fine.

And you know what I noticed also, my breasts sometimes fluctuate in size all in a matter of hours. E.g I wake up in the morning, all pleased with what I see and by night time its all gone. So disheartening. Good thing is that it looks like the half cup size of growth seems to be permanent.

Anyhoo, I shall keep on truckingTongue

Hi Nila,

Thank you for posting your progress and regimen..you mentioned something important..I decided to stop PM during the same time too which I didnt do..last month now I have to wait til next month cause my period is due in a few days..I may stop the PM today and start back when it starts or a few days into it.

So you getting growth..nice..congrats..me too want C but a 36c not 34c..hehe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon