Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Why don't transsexuals go straight for a boob job? (archive thread)

Why don't transsexuals go straight for a boob job?
January 18 2007 at 11:51 AM Kim (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't seem easy for women to grow breasts here, takes time and dedication, that's what it looks like. For men it must be even more difficult. What is stopping transsexuals from realising this and heading straight for the operating table?

Author Reply
Anonymous
(Login ManyQuestions) Re: Why don't transsexuals go straight for a boob job? January 18 2007, 2:06 PM

There are a lot of answers to this question. If you asked the women on this site why they don't just go to the operating table, you would get a lot of different answers. I bet that all of these answers would apply to various men as well. And the men would have other answers besides.

Also, I am not sure how you are using the term "transsexuals". Do you mean men who would prefer to completely become a women? Men who, if they could, would instantly change completely into a woman? Not every - perhaps not even a majority - of the men who would like to grow breasts to some degree would want to change their gender completely. Some would of course, but certainly not all.

Les
(no login) Re: Why don't transsexuals go straight for a boob job? January 18 2007, 9:52 PM

Male bodies have very little breast tissue so it is not easy to find much to put an implant into, so the result is unlikely to be very good.

Aleena
(no login) Re: Why don't transsexuals go straight for a boob job? January 26 2007, 8:34 AM

Don't even think about surgery, this natural way works for men as well, you're result will be better.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Why don't transsexuals go straight for a boob job? January 26 2007, 1:23 PM

i imagine in order for a male with a very little breast envelope, they would have to operate several times to get an ideal shape. to stretch out the skin from a small implant to eventually their ideal size. good luck. and personally, i wouldn do it.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon