Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

An honest question about hormone production... (archive thread)

An honest question about hormone production...
February 26 2007 at 5:00 PM Fidelis (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to throw this out there because it was making me wonder. This is an honest question, so please don't think I'm a freak or anything.

Does masturbation have any affect on hormone production? Does it increase testosterone?

I just wonder, and I haven't found any good resources online that answer it.

Thanks.

Author Reply
emmie
(Login emmiedee) actually February 26 2007, 5:06 PM

this was asked awhile ago. search it in the main forum... i cant remember the general consensus, but i think it was somewhere around "no."

as fun of an program as it would be...

Edit Message Delete Message

TB
(no login) Wanker February 26 2007, 5:20 PM

If you are a guy and "wank" a lot then you probably have really high testosterone. It is the drop off in sexuality that gives men an indication that testosterone has dropped. So the answer is no, but you are probably "topped up".

Fidelis
(no login) Re: An honest question about hormone production... March 2 2007, 12:33 AM

Thanks for the replies. I realized a few days ago that one of the medications I'm taking for a dermatological problem is actually an anti-androgen (spironolactone), and that's why I went from being a highly, err, active person to a not-so-active one. I thought it may have had to do with the herbals, but apparently not.

Roger
(no login) Male sex hormone easily triggered March 7 2007, 11:03 AM

Scientists have proved that even the most seemingly innocent chat with a woman can be enough to send male sex hormones soaring.
A team from the University of Chicago paid students to come into their lab under the pretence of testing their saliva chemistry.

While there, the students got to chat to a young female research assistant.

Saliva tests showed the brief interaction was enough to raise testosterone levels by as much as 30%.

The more a man's hormone level shot up, the more attractive he later admitted to finding the research assistant.

TB
(no login) Arousal March 7 2007, 12:50 PM

Most womens hormones actually emit from their anus so a quick sniff is usually all one needs. This is true, just try it, make sure it is someone you know though or the results may not be what you expected.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) tb March 7 2007, 7:36 PM

hahahahaha

woof!

TB
(no login) Who let the dogs out March 8 2007, 1:40 AM

Whoa WHoa whoa aye whoa!!

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) Who?? Who??? March 9 2007, 12:37 AM

did let those dogs out...dunno...one snuck up behind me...sniffin my butt...and after a swift back kick it ran away with a wee wee wee wee all the way home.

TB...did you get my note on the ripplu bras?

TB
(no login) Ripplu Bras March 9 2007, 4:11 AM

Yes, Myjourney, It makes sense as I remember reading that fat can be moved manually like that. I remember there was a cellulite machine that used rollers and proved the concept. I am where I want to be now and am stopping everything. I am interested to see how much will go away (or shrink), I will give updates. I have ended up filling up a 40D bra and that is enough. I was more interested in not looking like one of those old dudes with the pancake , gross looking deflated balloons, I figure if I got them, they mine as well look good. I will be starting a new testosterone replacement program tomorrow so it will be interesting to see how everything ends up 6 months from now.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon