Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG Frirst work day in a BRA

Eventually figured out how to fit one this morning

40a with extension band ,

When tried on 2 months ago, there was nothing in the cups at all,

Now they are bursting and may need a litle larger cup sizeRolleyes

This feels very good sat at computer and not so painful running up and down stairs now either

PM works Tongue

Julie

Now you have discovered that a bra is simply an essential bit of kit, for us girls; no glamour, no sexual kick; just an everyday essential, that makes having boobs, a bit more comforfable.

Yes indeed,
Just hyperventilate when people go too pat you on the back,
Any sugestions for Bras that have wider back straps or even perhaps a sports bra ?

Julie

Are you sure you have the correct size for you? A new bra is tight as it is the band, not the staps, that do most of the work and correct band size is the first issue. It will equate closely, in a male body, to the under bust measurement and should do up, on the middle row of hooks, at least. Getting a bra that is right for you is very hit and miss, unless you can try on before purcase and even then unexpected issues can arise.

Pretty sure my Bra is most certainly not correct at the moment, agreed
Julie

Oh at last got the right size and fit

Just had recieved a

46a Barely There Bra with stretch cups and its BLISS.

Seem to be a half an a at moment and band is snug with growing space,

Forgot it was on , just Rolleyes

Julie

Julie,
I was wondering what the model and source was for your Barely There bra. If, or hopefully when I get some growth, I expect my size also would be a 46a. I tried a search on Barely There bras and about the largest one I found was a 44. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

notrenoir

Hi Yes,
Try amazon.com

46a Barely There , are shipped from the USA

Julie

Has anybody seen or tried the cute looking

Support Vest Bras from Marks and Spencer,

They seem too look just a like a Vest , but with cups and support ?

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon