Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

A sudden burst of growth? (archive thread)

A sudden burst of growth?
July 29 2007 at 6:50 PM
Morticia (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I sat down to get the hair off my legs and when I took my pants off I looked down at my legs and the first thing that came into my mind was "OMFG! My legs got shorter!"
Well of course they didn't silly.. What HAS happened is that they suddenly have become more full and fleshy like a woman's legs naturally are. That caused an illusion that tricked my mind into thinking they appear to be shorter than they used to be. My legs have really changed a LOT in the past week or so, it's like all of a sudden someone turned on the faucet.

My tits too. They are also looking and feeling more full, fleshier. My entire upper torso area has a layer of fat that was never there before. And when I wear a bra, I can definitely feel stuff going on, the bra makes me very aware of the fat on the sides, in my underarm area. I can feel the bra trying to compress that fat and make it all shift forward into the "Look at me" position. Overall, not wearing a bra, I don't think about them much as I don't feel any pressure on them, but with a bra on I feel that constant gentle, hugging pressure and it makes me highly aware of them.

I haven't put a tape measure to any of parts lately because all it does is confuse me and depress me so I'm just going with the flow and whatever I end up with is what I end up with.
I'll measure myself when I need to buy something.

But all in all, I think I've had a sudden spurt of girly flesh development. When I look at my body (excluding the plumbing) I can't see anything there that resembles a male body.

Author Reply
Fennel
(no login) That's great! July 29 2007, 7:39 PM

I am so glad that things are working well for you.

Anon Man
(no login) Re: A sudden burst of growth? July 30 2007, 5:44 AM

Way to go!!!! Pretty soon you'll be going for your first bra fitting! I really wish I was in your situation. If I had breasts, I would have no hesitation asking for a fitting.

After you get sized and have your correctly fitting bra's, don't forget some high cut panties! They will really show off your legs and bottom nicely.

Women are so lucky to have such fantastic undies in so many colors and styles! Keep growing!

Edit Message Delete Message

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: A sudden burst of growth? July 30 2007, 5:53 AM

Oh I'm already wearing a bra most of the time now. I have several and I'm right about at the point where I need to be wearing one all the time to help form and shape my boobies properly.
And I do have some undies too, I threw out that horrid old male underwear recently. Smile

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia

Blu-Jay
(no login) Super! July 30 2007, 8:11 AM

You're on the track now! It's full speed ahead and no turning back!
I'm happy for you! :-)

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Wahooo! July 30 2007, 10:43 AM

Congrats on the great development!
What all are you taking again?
Your plan is simple,I know, but did you change something?
You have made me more positive about myself,and i keep telling myself that ive just started so just be patient..HAHA!

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) OMG! August 5 2007, 7:19 AM

FN amazing!

I bought a padded bra a few weeks back. It didn't really fit very good at the time (slightly loose) so I set it aside for the future.
So tonight I tried it on just for fun.. OMG....Not only does it fit, it makes my titties seem much bigger.
I wouldn't have thought it would because the padding is very, very thin. It's freaking amazing how such a very thin layer of padding like that can make such a big difference! WOW!
I can not believe how much I've changed in 8 months. FN Zowie!

Anon
(no login) Re: A sudden burst of growth? August 6 2007, 3:28 AM

Congrats! Those Whore-moans are working! More details, please! What bra size are you fitting now? And is it like you put your arms into the holes and you HAVE to fit the breasts into each cup first before you can even think about hooking the band?? If so I am very envious!!

I know some women must hate hooking the bra from behind, but to me there is something quite sexy about it. And it does take some practice before it becomes second nature. You are on your way, young lady!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon