Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Story about breast feeding / lactation (archive thread)

Story about breast feeding / lactation
August 11 2007 at 1:42 AM
Morticia (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/08/09/ep....index.html

I've been reading up on lactation and have found some products that promote growth of the glands that you need to make milk.
I'm going to pursue this because I would like to be able to lactate again. I was once before a long time ago.
Even if it means leaky tits I don't care, I want it.

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Me Too!!! August 11 2007, 10:52 AM

Whoa.....Ms.Morticia you were able to lactate??
That is very neato.Im a lactation fan also.Geez,thats one of the things I am really wanting to succeed at.
How'd ya do it? Please tell me...Im very interested.
Ive been attempting to make a plan for it...when my boobies get mature enough.
Ive read some few and far between articles about men who lactated.
I tried to join the yahoo "male lactation" group the other day.......they denied me....haha...HuH? I guess I just wasnt up to their high standards...I dunno.My boobs werent big enough for them....hehehe
But Im serious about chatting with ya about this...ya know im serious.

Edit Message Delete Message

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Story about breast feeding / lactation August 11 2007, 10:22 PM

Yes, I used to. A long time ago.

The weird thing is, I was flat chested as a plank. Or so I thought I was.
My ex wife used to suck my nipples constantly. I mean all the time.
Every single night when we went to bed she would do it. It got to annoy me.
And I would frequently have to ask her to stop because it was painful.
This went on for a loooong time. Well eventually a knot came up under my nipple and it HURT.
It was painful to touch. And that's when the milk started. She could squeeze my chest (you couldn't call them tits then) and make milk leak out. She thought that was the sexiest thing in the world and she would get all turned on by it. Once the milk started she really went after it. It wasn't long before we could actually SQUIRT milk. Oh boy.. Before it was just some drops that would sort of come out slowly with a lot of painful squeezing. Now I was squirting milk 4 to 5 feet through the air. It was a very, very fine stream, finer than silk thread. A human hair was like 4 times bigger than the stream of milk I was squirting. But it was indeed milk.
Her biggest thrill was to sit on me (me on my back) while having sex and she would reach down and squeeze me to make me squirt my milk on her. She went insane with this. I have to admit, it thrilled me too.
I guess this went on (actual squirting) for a few months but shortly after this she started cheating on me and we pretty much quit having sex (I divorced her soon after). She quit sucking my nipples and everything dried up. The knots went away and it didn't hurt anymore. I went dry. and have been dry since. Of course I haven't engaged in any "sucking" type activities like that since then..

Like I said, it was weird because I didn't have any "tits" so to speak. My chest appeared no different than any other normal male chest. I think I was about 34 years old then.

Certainly I should be able to do it again, especially now that I've got REAL female tits.. I want to stimulate the milk glands back into growing and producing again. I think I'll buy a pair of breast pumps and see if I can get things flowing again. And with the increased size of my tits now there ought to be much more room for them to fill up with milk. And milk filled tits equal BIGGER tits, right?

In my mind, that would be as close to pure femininity (milk filled breasts) as one can get without without having all the female plumbing that natal females are soooo lucky to be born with..

Yep.. I will be working to reestablish the milk making. I really want that. Really, really, really want that..

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Reminder August 11 2007, 11:01 PM

Don't forget to buy plenty of nursing pads to stuff in your bra, because if you get milk production and stimulate it further by pumping, you will for sure get two wet patches on your shirt on a daily basis. My god that was a mess... I remember how it just STREAMED during sex or if my kids cried. I don't miss lactation itself but I do miss the breastfeeding because of the closeness, bonding and cosyness.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Ooops! August 11 2007, 11:08 PM

I forgot to mention the downside of it. The blocked ducts and "nursing fever" that is the result of not being able to empty the breasts totally. If one is unlucky it can lead to mastitis. I remember when my son kept falling asleep before finishing his meals for a while and I got all blocked up. It hurt like hell and I was shivering with really high fever. I had to massage under hot water to unblock it and it was sooo painful. Make sure you don't pump too much because that will make you produce even more. More than you can get rid of unless there is a very hungry baby. Just be careful.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Ohhhhh wow.... August 12 2007, 12:21 AM

That is a great story Morticia....*not the part in which you were abandoned...that sucks....
Perhaps she went to find some guy with bigger tits....hehe
You'd show her now..eh?....she doesnt deserve ya anyway....anybody that screws over somebody else like that is a real crappy person.

Anyway...yes indeed that is really cool...

Ive read that some men can lactate for their own children,and they purposefully focus on developing awhile before their wives give birth.
Isnt that so beautiful?....I think it is so neat that a man can share those duties with his wife.

Yah,in relation to what you said...some of these guys didnt have very big development but could produce fairly well.

Wow,...you have given me new encouragement about this.....we should keep up with each other on how were doing with this and what each of us is doing to activate it....sound good?

I do a lot of nipple teasing/pulling and lately it has resulted in a lot of pains afterwards...so I think that Im maturing a bit...I think I produce a lot of Prolactin..

I just dont want to go into that too fast and rush my development and screw up my chances of getting larger.

My only problem has been why arent my nipple ducts opening?....I hear about other people,men and women,that have open nipple ducts and they havent done anything to cause it...Damn that makes me jealous....
I was reading that the nipple duct has tiny little sphincters that control the release. Im getting fluid into my nipples but,it like its blocked,.....I hope I havent damaged my nipples from all the vacuuming Ive done these several years.

I know about oxytocin as it is the milk releasing hormone key.
...And Progesterone at higher levels is what stops a womans milk production during pregnancy so she can develop bigger.Upon the baby being born..the Prog. level drops and signals the breasts to begin production of milk and let it into the nipple sinus.

Maybe I have high levels of Progesterone already?...darn,I wish I could go to a place like a "Photomat" hut and get a quick hormone test.
********HormoMat****,hahahaha,driveup convienience for all your hormone testing needs.

Anyway,thats my main concerns,...1.Are my nipple ducts going to develop?Do I need to get some stronger hormones to boost it?....
2.How am I going to get them to open?

Yah,this is such a turnon....I started really getting excited when I saw your topic line....hehehe... Like you,I must do this, it would just feel good to be able to get my breasts to swell up with milk...

Although,I am considering what ya said Ms Fennel,about the annoyance factor and possible problems due to blockages.Well,I have gotten versed in herbal remedies for breastfeeding problems,that book The Green Pharmacy has a good chapter on herbs for healing all kinds of breast problems.

And if you need to quell the milk production,you take Sage tea or Jasmine tea.I read that in India they rub the breasts with jasmine flowers and that stops milk production.
I found out that sage blocks Estrogens.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Story about breast feeding / lactation August 12 2007, 1:46 AM

Fennel, I will take your words into serious consideration. I will make it my mission to learn everything about breast care.

I really, really do want to bring them back into production again. I'm willing to go through what ever I have to do to achieve my goals and whatever I have to do to care for my breasts, so be it, I'll do it.
If I actually am able to bring myself up to the point to where I'm producing a fair amount of milk, I'll just use it.
Why not? It's got to be good for you, right? Mmmmmmm.. Tranny tiddy milk on my cereal. Yummmmmmy!
Heheheheh! I've had breast milk before, mine and from other women. I was in a lesbian relationship once (yes, with a real lesbian and I was her bitch) and she was lactating. She used to *make me* suck her tits and drink her milk. We both enjoyed that a lot. She enjoyed giving and I enjoyed taking it.
It's not bad at all. And hey, babies really like it so it's got to be good stuff, right??

So yes, I do understand there are pitfalls involved and yes, I will learn all that I must to ensure that I take care of my breasts and keep them healthy.

Thank you Fennel for shining the flashlight of reality into my dark little corner of the world. Big Grin

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Story about breast feeding / lactation August 12 2007, 10:40 AM

Maybe one of the jobs I can do at the hospital is be a wetnurse...hahahaha

I can sure pass as a woman if I really get serious about it..so as long as I looked like one and then offered to breast feed the babies..I dont see what the problem is....of course I wouldnt see a problem...Im crazy!hahahaha

I should be able to make some very nutritious milk,Im quite healthy.

Oooooh,then we could really make use of those galactagogues to their full purpose.Because,I think that some of them only work well for their intended action upon actual lactating breasts.There are so many subtle chemical interactions going on in the body.
We'd have to be sure that we drink lots of water though.

Wowwww,breastfeeding would be soooo great,like ya said Fennel,thats exactly how I feel about it..I want to be able to give nourishment to a baby.... that would be very fulfilling.

HAAAHAHA... on cereal.....Morticia,you can also use it as coffee creamer....wow that would be awesome...I wouldnt have to buy creme anymore...just squirt a bit.hehehe
Yah,I eat a lot of cereal.....it would get to be a food cycle...you make your own milk to eat and produce milk out of what you eat....wild!!

Ive was thinking of getting a breast pump awhile back...but it was too expensive and I havent had time to check out ebay or amazon stores.
I agree with you thats the only way to get enough proper suckling stimulation.
Heres a website I liked that is about induced lactation.
*www.mamadearest.ca/en/info/newman/induced-lactation.htm*
Anyway it has the entire explanation of the Newman and Goldfarb protocols for inducing lactation.The pump is a important part of their plan,because of the amount of suckling stimulation thats needed to produce prolactin.

Prolactin is a really important hormone,it *increases* Estrogen receptors in the breasts and causes fat storage in the breasts by increasing LPL production,its a fat storage enzyme.
It also helps in the development of the breast tissues.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) PS. August 12 2007, 10:52 AM

Oh I forgot something I wanted too ask anybody....
I am wanting to find a audio tape or something of baby sounds,...what Fennel said about her own experience made me recall again an idea I had for helping induce lactation,..listen to actual sounds of babies suckling and hungry babies crying. It may sound weird,but I bet it would work.
It just makes some sense to me...as the power of the mind is very important to concentrating on this....I mean,if women expel milk just from hearing a baby then it should work for anybody thats serious about this.
Im going to look for something like that,I will tell you what Ive found.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Story about breast feeding / lactation August 12 2007, 10:52 AM

More than anything else in the world, I wish I could be the woman in the picture.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w279/...infant.jpg

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Here are some useful links: August 12 2007, 1:28 PM

An interesting blog:
http://breastfeedingmums.typepad.com/bre...gmums_blog

Baby sounds:
http://www.baby.mcshane.org/sounds/

Here are a lot of interesting stuff to listen to:
http://www.lalecheleague.org/05conf/podcasts.html

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Story about breast feeding / lactation August 13 2007, 5:55 AM

Excellent Ms Fennel..thanks for the info,very cool.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) OOPs I was wrong about Sage... August 13 2007, 6:52 AM

I got it mixed up in my recall...ive got so much info in my head.haha..
Sage doesnt block estrogen,it must block prolactin.
it is recommended in Green Pharmacy for "drying" milk production.
Its also supposed to be used for stimulating hair growth.
Chinese medicine says that.Its just one of the herbs for that in their indexes.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER a few more interesting male lactation links August 13 2007, 1:23 PM

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/misc...lkmen.html

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1...i_16051177

http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/m...ation.html

http://www.babycenter.com/expert/baby/ba.../8824.html

hope this helps Luv GD

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Story about breast feeding / lactation August 14 2007, 10:35 AM

Ooooooh more places to go,thanks Ginger D!
We dont see you too often over here.
A couple of those look familiar to me.
Im checking at Amazon about a baby sounds CD's,....I'll let ya'll know.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Story about breast feeding / lactation August 14 2007, 10:56 AM

Ooooh more info thanks GingerD!
Dont hear from ya very much.
Some of those look familiar to me.
Im checking at Amazon about a baby sounds cd....I'll let ya'll know.

I was just thinking again about hearing a baby cry and breasts releasing.....Im quite wacky..I think that would be funny out in public,Im talking about myself of course...women probably dont find that humorous at all.
Its just the whole involuntary action thingy...its out of your control somewhat....I just think that its very interesting.

Its just sort of a turnon to me.....having your breasts leaking milk and running down your belly.....like i said im wacky.

I read a story on a website about a woman who had got done at the gym and she hadnt been able to pump her breasts all day at work and she thought she'd hook up her pump to her breasts and pump while she drove home....she thought it was good multi-tasking.
She pushed up her sports bra up on top of her breasts and got the pump going and started driving and got a phone call from someone and was talking and all and she wondered why her pants felt wet......
She looked down and she had already filled the bottles quickly and they were overflowing and she couldnt stop her milk flow and her milk was running down all over....because of the pressure from her sports bra pressing down on her breasts. She was soaked completely..and said she wouldnt do that again.

Thats funny....

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Thats weird... August 14 2007, 7:14 PM

Thats weird...i posted that first one but it was supposedly lost because it said the server was disconnected....so,i wrote again and added more...
Then the first one is on here...strange....

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Story about breast feeding / lactation August 14 2007, 10:29 PM

The very same thing happened to me too once. I thought my post was lost and I typed a new one, then the old one turned up as well.

I'd like to add something that I already posted in the massage forum:

For successful lactation one needs prolactin, but to get the ejection reflex one also needs oxytocin. This is where Fenugreek becomes an interesting herb.

In addition to diosgenin, fenugreek also contains compounds with oxytocin activity, the hormone that induces milk letdown in humans and animals. Since oxytocin is responsible for the milk ejection reflex, perhaps these oxytocin-like compounds in fenugreek might cause someone who is doing the Grow Yours type massages (or similar) to increase prolactin, to start lactating since they already have high levels of prolactin from the heavy massage and then add the fenugreek which contains oxytocin-like substances.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Story about breast feeding / lactation August 15 2007, 12:18 AM

Can you take fenugreek and BO together?

Fennel
(no login) I suspect that August 15 2007, 7:02 AM

The phytoestrogens in fenugreek might make the REAL estrogen in the BO weaker since it would compete with it. It would probably be a bit like pouring yourself a glass of vodka and then dilute it with beer.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Hey something on oxytocin... August 15 2007, 10:16 AM

I just came across something someone said in AphroditeW.H. forum...
of course this isnt sci/sure....but...
the person said that oxytocin is the hormone that causes uterine stimulation also and mild uterine contraction...SOooooo,perhaps if I look up all the herbs in my book and find the ones that are uterine stimulating then they should therefore be oxytocin stimulating and cause the "let down" reflex.

What say ya folks?Any merit to this theory?

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Definitely worth looking into! August 15 2007, 5:26 PM

Yes I remember now that everytime I breastfed my babies the first couple of days after giving birth, I could feel the uterus contracting to get back to its normal size. So the connection is definitely there. You might be on to something!

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Oh Yeah! August 16 2007, 1:32 AM

OMG...Fennel...you made me remember something also....
From your personal experience,describing how nursing your kiddo caused toning and restoration to your uterus.....I recall coming across that somewhere...oh i remember now it was of all things,in that fiction story I had talked about before,about the guy and his wife switching minds.....thats funny....
**Anywayyyyy,WOW,exciting...yeah it makes sense now...this is a cool thing..
Im going to start going through my herb listing and compile the ones that have the uterine stimulation action and I will post it here.

We can compare notes then....

My lists also have the biochemical,nutrient,and vitamin list for each herb.
I'll list the things that are congruous for each one also.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Wow.. August 21 2007, 7:03 PM

Yeah,....my nipples have been beginning to leak fluid off and on just in the last few days..its not like running out or anything,its when I massage and do my nipple pulling thing to mimic nursing.....it just sort of oozing slowly out,and I can feel it on my fingers.
This is pretty exciting....I didnt think that it would be so easy...
I wasnt trying to lactate right now,its just happening....
I was actually wanting to delay it because I have this fear that it will cause problems with my future development.
I started my experiment with Cumin...and I took EPO for my PMS symptoms(you may think that Im making that up ,but I assure you I am not.Since starting my little odd-essey to become more feminine,I think that I've stirred up some latent things in my odd crossed sex body )...AND I started taking Marshmallow root..
Well,a little while after I took those thngs together..my breasts felt like fluids were just rushing into them,the lymph ducts and things were all really sore and they began feeling full and I could actually see that they were bigger...Wow!
Well,they are still bigger..I dont know if it was that particular combo or what is going on exactly....I will tell you what happens.
***Davilee

Anon
(no login) Re: Story about breast feeding / lactation August 22 2007, 3:39 AM

Hi Davilee,
Can you give me more background on your program, especially when you started. I thought you just started recently. Or i could be confusing different members. But what have you been on? And for how long? What you are doing and going through is quite interesting!

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Have you read about my physical diff's in the threads? August 22 2007, 11:28 AM

Hey,Anon,Im an oddball....What works for me isnt going to work for others unless they have some genetic,hormonal and sexual anomalies such as I do.
Im intersexed to some extent and have a wacky hormone profile ,Ive found I have a quick reaction to Estrogens,like my body just really loves to get more of them.
BUT I didnt have a clue that they would affect me the way they are in relation to causing worse monthly effects and some other interesting effects related to orgasams.
I have some how developed the ability to have orgasams internally in my entire pelvis,similar to a woman.
Its a wild involuntary event of rhythmic musculature contractions and pleasure that really surprised me during the last 10 days.
Except I dont expel any semen with it,I expel a lot of the clear lube fluids,like cowpers gland fluid,....weird HUH?
Just imagine what I thought the first time.
Its pretty incredible feeling,AND I cant control it, when my mind and body gets "turned on" enough,I can feel it building up and that "whatever it is" in my belly starts swelling up and I begin getting the waves of gradually stronger contractions...its awesome feeling.....but I usually feel like I pulled a lower belly muscle just a bit.
I have some different organs internally obviously now,I dont know for sure....I'd like to get some body scans to really find out.
Yeah,Ive been boosting hormones for a little more than 2 months....I didnt think that I would have such a quick response to the phytohormones.
My program is listed in one of the recent threads..damn if I can recall which one...I'll look around and tell you where.
I'll get back to you in this thread.
Sorry if that was a little too much info.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) My increasingly complicated program.... August 22 2007, 12:41 PM

Okay Anonny,my program is listed in Wishful's "Program Comments",it has gone over to the 2nd page back in the archive.

Of course Im changing it around every so often,to take breaks from certain herbs.
My new additions are :

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon