Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mons Pubis

Michelle666 your very lucky. I wish my butt would grow so I could fill women"s pants better. I too have noticed the fat behind my scotum and its almost like a females lips trying to grow. Maybe just wishful thinking.

Hi Guys,

I'm new here. I got the same after about a week on NatureDay. At the time it freaked me out. I was looking to grow some nice little breasts. I have clearly formed a woman's Mons Pubis, It looked as if my body was even trying to form some labia. Now I think it is pretty cool.

What I did get is some amazing orgasms. Seems that area would just light up. I'm taking a rest at the moment and trying to decide what to do next.

(23-08-2016, 04:18 AM)witol Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I'm new here. I got the same after about a week on NatureDay. At the time it freaked me out. I was looking to grow some nice little breasts. I have clearly formed a woman's Mons Pubis, It looked as if my body was even trying to form some labia. Now I think it is pretty cool.

What I did get is some amazing orgasms. Seems that area would just light up. I'm taking a rest at the moment and trying to decide what to do next.

Welcome, Witol. That's a great first post! Keep us posted!

(04-08-2011, 10:56 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Gosh , has anybody else had this ?

Have read many instances about this fat patch growing on us girls and mine has too Blush

Just above the pelvc bone and above the genitals woman have a fat pad too protect them against the banging on intercourse,

Just noticed that I now have a very large area of fat all around this new area ?Tongue

Anyboy else had this ?

Julie

Julie, your freshly burgeoning mons pubis should make for ideal tucking. Are you also smooth down there? That, in combination with your breasts should make you the very picture of femininity.

Hi, Julie,
I've found similar results.
That I'm overweight has little to do with it, but I've always had some fatty deposit there; it just grew more when on estrogen.

Kind of cool....

The fact I've got the inverted triangle body shape, not so much.
Can't we take OFF a few bolt-ons? ;-)

-Dianna

After doing some research, I think, Julie, that given your hormonal transition, it should be called your "mons veneris": http://www.dictionary.com/browse/mons-veneris

Even without major mons, tucking give that effect, at least for me. It is quite pronounced, but with a little testicular shrinkage that my diminish.

(16-08-2011, 12:08 AM)michelle666 Wrote:  I've had this naturally as far as I can remember, I also have it behing the scrotum. Maybe I'm just lucky. I have a bit of natural hips and my butt is rounder than what men usually have. I fill woman's jeans with no issues.

Same here, but, im unsure when it developed... i dont remember it during early puberty(and ive always been 'Butty', as my partners reminded me...)

I wonder if its related to higher levels of Estrogen or genetics... There is a school of thought that breast growth, etc. Is directly bound to the genetic dispostion of the individual.

[quote pid='191434' dateline='1475027427']

I wonder if its related to higher levels of Estrogen or genetics... There is a school of thought that breast growth, etc. Is directly bound to the genetic dispostion of the individual.
[/quote]

I hope so, I was never ( shall we say ) blessed in the junk department, I hope that is going to translate into a nice "C" cup now my body is finally getting the estrogen it so desires, instead of the "T" it never wanted.

(28-09-2016, 02:58 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  [quote pid='191434' dateline='1475027427']

I hope so, I was never ( shall we say ) blessed in the junk department, I hope that is going to translate into a nice "C" cup now my body is finally getting the estrogen it so desires, instead of the "T" it never wanted.
[/quote]

I can't say that was ever really important to me. I fought with that sense of inadeinadequacy early on, but after my first marriage. I really realised being big in the wrong place, wasn't going to make me happy... (not that it's ever been much use to me most of the time anyways)

Anyways... I've noticed a slight increase(mons pubis) since the very first time i started nbe. Not as radical as a child. But slight.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon