Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mons Pubis

(28-09-2016, 04:04 PM)mn2010 Wrote:  
(28-09-2016, 02:58 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  [quote pid='191434' dateline='1475027427']

I wonder if its related to higher levels of Estrogen or genetics... There is a school of thought that breast growth, etc. Is directly bound to the genetic dispostion of the individual.

I hope so, I was never ( shall we say ) blessed in the junk department, I hope that is going to translate into a nice "C" cup now my body is finally getting the estrogen it so desires, instead of the "T" it never wanted.

I can't say that was ever really important to me. I fought with that sense of inadeinadequacy early on, but after my first marriage. I really realised being big in the wrong place, wasn't going to make me happy... (not that it's ever been much use to me most of the time anyways)

Anyways... I've noticed a slight increase since the very first time i started nbe. Not as radical as a child. But slight.
[/quote]

A "slight increase" in what? Your mons pubis?

Yes, stupid, tired me forgot to make complete sentences  Tongue
Deffinitely in the "upper" portion of the mound.(Note: this is not my first time experimenting with NBE... I just was a complete idiot last go, and didnt ask for help...)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon