Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Bras, lymphatic system (archive thread)

Bras, lymphatic system
February 15 2007 at 4:44 AM tittyboy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since finding a perfect fitting bra I have found that the longer I wear it the more "engorged my breasts come. This reduces when the bras is removed. I wear a bra about 6 hrs. a day. At the end of 6 hrs. they are maxed out and I feel "really big breasted". I hate taking it off. The "engorged" feeling goes away after the bra is removed, after about an hour. The band is snug but not tight and the same could be said for the cups. I could see how some people may think bras may hinder natural fluid flow and I would advise getting a bra that really fits good. If it fits right IMHO, the breast will fill the cups without pressure, gather everything up, (that is so say gather the breast material into the cup make sure the band is snug. You should notice in 10 minutes or so when you regather your breasts into the cup they will mostly be in place. At first I tried tight bras figuring I could force everything in (Large cups, tight band) but found as I resized the band to just snug the cups lined up better, and my breasts fell into place. I am now at a 40D, too big for a 40C, some more fullness needed for really full D's. I am satisfied but wouldn't mind a little more fullness because of my wide shoulders. I am now only rubbing pure cocoa butter and femgest. I will probably continue on the Dong Quai but am going to wait a week before I do anything. I am going to avoid Pueraria Mirifica as it acts on the pituitary gland and since that is already messed up on me I am leary of it. If I am wrong in this, PLEASE, someone correct me.

Author Reply
emmie
(Login emmiedee) i agree February 15 2007, 4:24 PM

i wore, for the first time for a full day, a 36d yesterday... woohoo!!

i still have room in it, so i could probably still wear a 36c and have snugger cups, but at least the cups arent all wrinkly like they used to be!!

i have been wearing 34s forever... i thought the tighter band was better (i have broad shoulders for a small person), but the 36 is soooo much more comfortable... better circulation to them, im sure!

Edit Message Delete Message

tittyboy
(no login) Regime February 16 2007, 3:37 AM

I have decided to stay with the Progesterone cream and Dong Quai and Mexican Yam and Saw Palmetto. I am going to do this for 2 months and then see what happens. I will have started the new testosterone treatment by March 5th then so I am hoping for some kind of balance. My left boob has grown bigger than my right by they are still within the bounds of symmetry. I really want full 40D's. I am going to try wearing a bra 8 hrs a day minimum as that really makes them fill up which again I find strange as I have gone to a looser bra. I really like the Fruit of the loom 40D's with the single lawyer material cup as they don't bunch up and their are no visible lines. I like the polyester ones too (single layer fabric cup) sometimes because of the way my clothes slides over them, they seem to move easier.

Anonymous
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bras, lymphatic system February 16 2007, 9:24 PM

I think the polyester type smooth seamless bra is referred to as a "t-shirt bra" because it is invisible under a tight tee. I rather like them too. I bought a purple on today.

When I was breastfeeding years ago, I was adviced to stay away from underwired bras since they stop circulation and milk flow. Perhaps we'd get more effective developmentif we didn't use wired bras... Just a thought. After all, the hormones that reach the breasts via the blood stream get to the breasts more effectively if the flow is unhindered.

tittyboy
(no login) Ummm February 16 2007, 10:13 PM

T-shirt bra, I am going to have to try that. Same type of sizing?

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bras, lymphatic system February 16 2007, 10:24 PM

Same size. You can't tell that it's there. No seams.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon