Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Have you guys thought about the Grow Yours program? (archive thread)

Have you guys thought about the Grow Yours program?
May 3 2007 at 8:36 PM Fennel Fairy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if you've read about it on the girls forum, but I noticed it yesterday when I took a look in there. I went to the website to read a bot from the source and here is the link to the free trial:

http://growyours.com/Application.htm

From the text on what to expect:
Possibility of development of more feminine qualities such as larger breasts, higher pitched voices or lessening of body hair, similar to getting hormone injections.

Could that be of interest to any of you? Seems like a lot of work to me. Not sure I could keep up with that program...

Author Reply
Fennel
(no login) Re: Have you guys thought about the Grow Yours program? May 3 2007, 9:38 PM

Here's more info on the actual program and gains:

http://growyours.com/Welcome.htm

2 inches in 30 days, 3 inches in 60 days... Sounds great.
The work involved seems ENORMOUS too, sadly.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Have you guys thought about the Grow Yours program? May 3 2007, 10:12 PM

I would be interested to know what the heck it involves.
But, I have a few problems with their program that exclude me.
They require personal information. And a photo. And there's no mention of gender, I assume they assume that only natural born women would be interested. There's no selection for sex, "Male, Female, Other" should be on the application.

Age requirement. I'm outside of their age limit. Too old. Oh well..

But I would still like to know what it is they are offering. Maybe it's something we can cobble together at home with bailing wire and bubble gum.

----------------------
Dip me in estrogen and throw me to the lesbians!

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Fennel
(no login) Re: Have you guys thought about the Grow Yours program? May 3 2007, 10:22 PM

It is a special massage technique that releases prolactine, causing an enlargement similar to what occurs during pregnancy. The lobes in the breasts enlarge and you bring yourself to a pre-lactating stage which means an increase of two or 3 cupsizes at best. Since men have the same glands and tissue and can indeed bring on lactation, this should be possible for biological males aswell. It would probably be in their interest to have a male or two in the test group to find out if it works as well for males. After all, they are doing these free trials to get enough testimonials and positive feedback to SELL this massage technique as an NBE product. To start with, it requires regular massages twice a day and after you achieved your gains you only need to maintain massages perhaps once a week or so to keep the size. A lot of work but also a lot of enlargement.

Blu-jay
(no login) Grow yours Or Up yours May 3 2007, 10:25 PM

Thats the thing,It sounds great! If it sounds to good to be true, It's probably to good to be true.
1- I understand that the results aren't permanent
2- I understand that it's a vigorous type massage. That could damage soft breast tissue!
3- Who is Joseph? A doctor? A massage therapist?
4- What is the big seceret?
5- I understand that it works better on women that were pregnant or have breastfed before.
6- I understand that it takes you to the point just before lactating.
My opinion is, that most of the results are due to swelling of the breasts from the vigorous and hard type massage.Not actual growth. I think alot of the girls will end up being disapointed.
It's the latest craze and I wish them the best with it.
Can you imagine saying this on the main board right now? Holy Crap! think Coco butter!

Blu-Jay :-)

Fennel
(no login) Re: Have you guys thought about the Grow Yours program? May 3 2007, 10:32 PM

Cocoa Butter - That's the exact term to be used. :-)This is the new religion.

I do believe these results are possible. But I would never have time or energy to do 30 - 40 minutes of massage twice a day. And the increase goes if the maintenance massaging stops.

I was a D-cup while breastfeeding so yes, you can get quite an increase by bringing on lactation or get close to it. But all that work.... No, I wouldn't be able to even though I want BIG titties.

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: Have you guys thought about the Grow Yours program? May 3 2007, 11:06 PM

Thats what I mean the results are possible but they're due to the massage.If the massages were to stop : goodbye boobies.
Like you had just mentioned,You were a D cup while you were breast feeding and when you stopped they went down. So I can't see many of the girls doing much the maintenance to keep that size.Thats going to lead to disapointment.
2x45 mins. Thats alot of time and it's hard on the arms and hands.If anything,they're going to get arms like Arnold Shwarzenegger. I have trouble doing 10 mins. twice a day without getting cramps in my hands. :-o

Blu-jay

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Have you guys thought about the Grow Yours program? May 3 2007, 11:32 PM

I have arthritis in my hands so I can pretty much already write this one off..
What would be cool though is to have a pretty woman do the massages for you twice a day.
Yeah baby! I could dig that!

----------------------
Dip me in estrogen and throw me to the lesbians!

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Edit Message Delete Message

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: Have you guys thought about the Grow Yours program? May 4 2007, 7:23 AM

Yes Moonstruck, That would be nice to have a sexy,hot babe doing the massages for you.
I'm sure you'd grow alot too.
Thats like that DIY salt glow,It sure is easier when someone else does it on you and alot more fun. HE,HE.

Blu-jay

Edit Message Delete Message

Blu-jay
(no login) Moonstruck May 4 2007, 11:03 PM

Here in town we have an Exotic spa for men only.They do massages and other spa treatments.
I read their sign and it also said they have jacuzzis,exotic showers and more.
I believe the girls do the treatments in the nude. Just imagine going there twice a day to have your tits massaged. You would have to remortgage your fricken house. Too expensive!
I have driven by that place many times and wondered about it. Maybe someday, I just might treat myself to a treatment there. I don't know! If you had a place like that where you are,You might not have to worry about that arthritis you have in your hands. :-]

Blu-jay

Summer
(Login summer_skye) Re: Have you guys thought about the Grow Yours program? May 13 2007, 8:01 AM

I imagine the girls doing the treatments in the nude would put the price up quite a lot!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon