Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

start again or have implants ? (archive thread)

start again or have implants ?
August 26 2009 at 7:53 PM
adele (Login adele_andrews)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi been a long time no log in, I am considering having implants but cannot find a surgeon willing to operate on a guy who wants to stay a guy but have boobies.
Do any of you folks know a UK or maybe European surgeon who would operate, or maybe I should try the herbs again.
Either way its good to be back ......xxx

Adele

Author Reply
Zenster
(Login Zenster) Re: start again or have implants ? August 26 2009, 9:27 PM

Probably i Thailand they would do it.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: start again or have implants ? August 27 2009, 8:04 AM

I think the reason why no serious doctor will put breast implants in a biological male is the risk of being taken to court later when the guy changes his mind. The chance is probably high that a doctor would see a man asking for breast implants as mentally disturbed - as if he was asking to have a third eye put on his forehead or something. No doctor wants his career destroyed for performing an operation that could cause psychological trauma, suicide or whatever in the long run. It is not nice to have ruined someones life so they avoid that. Doctors will only operate if you are transsexual and plan to live your life as a woman for the rest of your life. You've got to see it their way. There is a lot at risk there. Wasn't it a year or so back when some weird man first claimed to be TS, got sex reasignment surgery, then changed his mind (probably found jesus) and sued the doctor...
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon