Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

man wanting breast (archive thread)

man wanting breast
May 4 2009 at 3:20 PM brenda (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a man who would like to grow bigger breast and nipples please help.

Author Reply
Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER man wanting breast May 4 2009, 4:39 PM

Set a few hours aside and read all the threads on this forum. All the information you could possibly want is here. After that if there is any particular issue you are concerned with, you can ask a more specific question. Happy reading.

Dreamer.......

brenda
(no login) Re: man wanting breast May 4 2009, 4:52 PM

Dreamer,
I have been reading the threads but i am confused as to what works the best. I was thinking of trying herbs like sawl palmento, redclover and fg but not sure as to how much to take. not sure if it has to do with body weight. I als have a breast pump.

Edit Message Delete Message

Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER Man wanting breasts May 5 2009, 12:42 AM

There are a number of recent posts discussing the pros and cons of taking SP with either FG or PM or BO. In addition over the last year or two there have been some posts clearly stating what members have been taking. Unfortunately few state their weight. However the rule of thumb is start low and take just enough to give you a tingling or glowing sensation in the nipple area, that says something is happening. Everyone is different what works for me won't necessarily work for you and you will have to do some experimentation to find what works best.
Although there are a few lucky exceptions, remember that for most of us (males) this is a very slow process and you will need lots of patience. So, keep on reading and you will find all your answers.

Dreamer......

Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Re: man wanting breast May 6 2009, 12:09 AM

Brenda,
Yes I too was very confused heck before last year I did not even think it was possible for a male to grow breasts via herbs.. But I did a lot of research prior to putting something in my body that either is good or bad.

I have a rather high test level so for me none of the herbs did anything. No tingle no nothing even when taking excessive amounts I also tried PM but it made me feel kind of sickly but again this is me not you. I also have a skinny frame so growing breasts will be even more difficult than someone with extra weight.

Once I started on BO that was the ticket the effects of estrogen were fantastic but now I'm moving to the next level with real stuff but what I hope you can understand from my post is that anything you put in your body you need to read all you can before doing it.

Just cause it says it's a herb and natural does not mean it's good for you.. So when taking anything start slow like Dreamer stated but also do not take too much. As well be prepared to not see any results for at least six months or more depending on your test levels and what body type you are..

Growth size possible is dependent on your mothers size and you should end up with a cup size smaller than her. But thats something that I had read during my research.

Increase your protein amounts as well..

But the internet is your friend, spend the time researching before going to the store..

Hope that helps....

Anneintpa
(Login Anneintpa) Re: man wanting breast May 6 2009, 8:20 PM

OK, I have been lurking and reading nearly every posting. I have also researched to my own satisfaction as many have suggested. For the past year I relied on soy and flax products and did experience what I believe to be changes in my chest/breast area. Of course it could also just be some fat accumulation although I am not overweight.

After a year of research and about 3 months of topical progesterone, I have taken the plunge (so to speak). I am now on Estrofem 1 mg daily. Got it from 4 Corners/In-house with no problems. Within just a few days I feel a fullness at the lower sides such that when I cross my arms I can feel the difference in the amount of tissue. A few times during the day I feel something, not a tingle, but a definite hightened awareness of my chest. I'm not ready to say for sure that I am growing breasts but I was flat chested a few months ago and now fill and A/B bra.

The benefit for me, as an older guy, is that the progesterone stopped my nightly trips to the bathroom. I don't plan on keeping a journal but am monitoring myself closely, have done my research, and will try to at least post from time to time.

Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Re: man wanting breast May 7 2009, 4:15 AM

That is good to hear... I too have ordered Estrofem and waiting for it to arrive.. I'm older (46) so it good to hear that others are getting possible gains.. I had read from a few sites about Progesterone for helping control the estrogen and testosterone levels. One of the sites was a doctor and she was prescribing older men on Progesterone to help with Prostate..

Any changes I would like to hear as well I will start posting once I start..

Anneintpa
(Login Anneintpa) Update May 14 2009, 1:58 PM

As promised here is a short update. I take my Estrofem in the morning on an empty stomach. Within an hour I feel a tingle in the nipples and something I can only describe as a subtle inner swelling in the breasts. I can't say there is any real physical change in my breasts and yet I become very aware of my entire chest for several hours after taking the pill. They do seem firmer for about 6 hours but then that just may be my touching them more while I feel those slight sensations. Whatever is going on is very enjoyable.

motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Update from the other side May 15 2009, 1:25 AM

I received my order and took my first Estrofem 1mg last Friday evening.. Did not notice too much that night but the next day I was having a pain in my right leg mid-thigh. As I was researching this the pain was like a pulled muscle and the more I moved around the better it got..

By Sunday the pain was gone I associated it with squats the week before.. But then ran into another issue like I was dizzy and just did not feel well. Even though I was still taking the pill every evening.

But Tuesday I had a major migraine and still did not feel well and started taking a low dose aspirin just in case of DVT issues. Even though that is not been a issue in my family I wanted to make sure I had good blood flow. Also I was getting cramps in my arms and legs and getting very worried.

But finally I found my answer I was not drinking enough water. Once I started pounding the water down that did the trick and I feel much better and have not had any cramps or headaches.

As for changes in my breasts it’s been slow but my nipples are much more sensitive and if a normal shirt rubs them they almost hurt.

I have increased my dosage to two pills1Mg one in the morning and one in the evening as well started taking Saw Palmetto. I tried the Wild Yam progesterone but read that it really does not help, you need a prescription version of progesterone to make the breast grow. But the jury is still out on this one..

I will post this weekend when time permits but so far I’m enjoying the feeling from Estrogen as hoping that my breast grow..

Anneintpa
(Login Anneintpa) Pay attention to your body May 16 2009, 12:09 PM

While I did not experience any changes other than the sensations in my nipples and breasts I was paying strict attention to my body so I would be aware of anything different. I'm glad to see that you were also. Estrofem is a bioidentical so we have to watch carefully for any side effects. Each person will react differently as we have seen on the site. It is good to have another person to compare results with so thanks for letting me know.

Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Re: man wanting breast May 25 2009, 3:15 PM

Update I have switched to Sandrena 1.0Meg. Yes this is not as powerful as Estrofem and it is a gel that rubbed on the body.. But the there seems to be no sides for me.. Meaning I can take two a day and it keeps the Estradiolo a constant unlike the Estrofem which raises as soon as you take and then tapers off.

As for changes not much in the beast area but Nipples more sensitive and some weight distribution meaning jeans are tighter. We will see..

But the big differences are no side effects for me.. Was getting a little worried when on Estrofem.

Will post later when any changes occur..

Anneintpa
(Login Anneintpa) Update June 15 2009, 1:19 PM

It has been just over a month now. I judge progress by how much is a handful and how do my clothes fit. I can say with some confidence that my chest has changed-a lot. If the desired result is more fatty tissue in the breast area then I have that for sure. I also have cleavage and the seperation is obvious when I wear a loose tank top. Nipples are at the ready and I can feel a slight bounce when I walk. I can't say they look like female breasts but I sure do love cupping them in my hands and the sensual feelings.
Anne

Tiff
(no login) Wanting Breast June 16 2009, 2:20 AM

Question? Why have I read that your suppose to only take 0.625mg of Estrogen. It may cause problems if to much. So is the 1mg you are taking Of Estrofem good and you both have had no problems? Im curious because Im waiting on mine. I ordered Premarin .625 and Prometrium (progesterone)100mg. I glad you have posted,tks

Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Response June 16 2009, 11:22 PM

Anne,
Good to hear your doing well.. I have too grown my breast are getting there meaning they still do not look like females but more like a little girl. Starting to see the bottom half fill in and the nipples are extended and show up in some shirts. As for side effects none the I can tell once i switched to Sandrena. Little weight gain in belly and in the rear matter of fact the rear has grown, starting to look more fem. This is my last week before I cycle off and then back on for another month. I have upped the dosage to 3 Grams a day and still no side effects like Estrofem. Breasts are puffy and getting noticeable. Very happy so far and enjoy playing with them as well.

Tiff,
Estrofem comes in 1Mg or more I do not know about the 0.625 sounds like a injection.. Each person is different on how they handle different medicines. Normally for me I have never had a bad reaction to meds but in this case Estrofem was just too strong for my system. I had read that Estrofem is the strongest pill form of Estrogen but you will have to look that up.

I switched to Sandrena as it was not a pill but a Gel and is easier on the liver but this is still from the Estrodiolo family which similar to female estrogen not from Animals. Both Estrofem and Sandrena are the safest versions other then doing a injection's (Which I’m not willing to do)

My suggestion to you to start slow and work your way up the doses. I did not see the problems with Estrofem till the third or fourth day and then bam I do not feel well. Be careful.. Breast do not grow in a week or a month and estrogen is a miracle drug.. Basically your lowering you testosterone and raising you estrogen to grow breasts but other things will occur such as bigger rear weight gain and so on..

Go slow things will change with time.

Tiff
(no login) Breast June 17 2009, 2:09 AM

Motorrunning41 Tks and they do make the 0.625 thats less so the estrogen doesnt cause problems. I have read that it is best to take the minium when it comes to estrogen. So I ordered the 0.625mg. And yes I will take it easy,dont want any problems. Ive been on things for a year now and I know this is a slow process. But I like what I do see and have,I feel of them all the time. Well I have a hand full anyway,nipples are always sore but in a nice way. Well you know what im talking about. Tks for the imput,like I said I was just wondering if the 1mg was to much is all,so I will start with what I have read and ordered. Really tks to everyone and good luck to everyone.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: man wanting breast June 17 2009, 6:44 AM

I just ordered a large batch of estrofem. Herbs are nice but it's time for me to step up to the next level for awhile. Been on BO for about 2 years and have some progress, but not enough. Tits or bust.

Anneintpa
(Login Anneintpa) Update July 3 2009, 12:10 PM

As I go into my 3rd month on Estrofem here is what is happening. I have breasts but there is no doubt they are male breasts. As most know the male chest is wider and so are the areas of increased growth and fatty tissue build up. In particular I have more fatty tissue on the sides as well. The result is that if I wear a countour bra, one with more stretch and width on the sides, that pushes things up front and I overflow a "B" cup. My growth is very visible when I wear tight tee or tank tops. I love looking down the front of my scoop neck tank and seeing the seperation and clearly distinct breasts pushing out. So far I am pleased with the progress and am not certain how far I will go but there is no more wonderful feeling for me than cupping them and enhjoying the fullness.

Anneintpa
(Login Anneintpa) One more thing July 4 2009, 3:37 PM

I almost forgot to mention that my butt is gaining some padding also. I can tell that my women's slacks and shorts are filled out more in the back of course showing a VPL now (blush).

Tiff
(no login) mwb July 4 2009, 4:44 PM

Glad to see ur post. I had a problem with 2xday .625 estrogen and 1dy estrofem,so I lowered the 625 to one morning and the Estrofem to evening. Added more water and things are fine now. I also take Progesterone and Spiro. Im like some,fuller sides but rounder breast. Yes the nipples are sore but feel good and feel more tissue in the breast.At nite leying on my side I can feel the tissue more. So maybe some hopefull signs and incouragement to others. Im glad to read your post and the updates. I also have some Finasteride waiting in the wings when I run out of Spiro but have ordered more Spiro. Now I have a Question??? I have read that only use Progesterone 10 dys of the month,but also read that you need it to grow breast. So which is it?? 10dys or all the time. Very confusing when reading other post and sites about breast growth. Most are directed at women.Tks

Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Growing July 7 2009, 10:28 PM

Hello all,
Well I thought I would post un-sure about how long it’s been I think a little more than two months. I’m still on Sandena two Sachets a day. Plus I have been adding BO to the mix about 6 - 10 Pills a day. BTW if interested Amazon has a deal on BO three bottles for 36 bucks. (Ultra Raw Ovarian 200mg, 60 tab ( Triple Pack)

As for breast size they are still growing but noticed that they change in size depending on my weight as to how full they look. I’m now an A Cup and at times my nipples point down and other times the bottoms are filled and looks like a little girls breast. Pointing straight.

You know when your breast have grown when others comment on them. July 4 Holiday went swimming and the guys in the group were staring at my breasts and nipples. Now I’m not into guys but one asked me if I was having hormone issues as he started that your breast are getting big. As when I start this journey I was flat chested.

Even the wife noticed and was asking if my testosterone was down due to the size of my breasts. I just told her than I’m getting older and at 46 Years of age things change.

Other things I had notice my body hair has decreased meaning I tried shaving my legs for fun and I have not shaved in two days and very little hair has grown back.

I feel good and have not had any bad feelings from the hormones. If anything I’m happier than I was before I’m very calm and relaxed which is a good thing.

In the next few days I will be ordering again another round as well I will be adding some Progesterone to the mix. Looking at the different types and reading allot I learned that most have had great success adding Provera or Depo and reviewing these I found that there is a possibility of converting to testosterone. So I will be adding Duphaston as this is a progesterone but yet will not convert to testosterone.

My nipples seem to be sore all the time and it;s a good feeling but I also have been using two types of nipple suckers to get them to stand up and it’s working.

Most of the shirts I wear I have to wear a cover up to keep from pointing at work. I’m almost at a half inch without coldness but this is what I want so it’s not a problem.

Sexually big jim and the twins are fine no problems there if anything they work great and I seem to be in the mood all the time.

I’m continuing on with the progression un-sure where this will lead me but have enjoyed the changes. Little weight gain and with my body type which is thin (160 -170 at 6-1 feel tall) I do not mind a little weight gain.

The MACA that i added seems to help in the boys as well as the rear area or maybe it’s the hormones. Unsure..
Overall I’m taking my sweet time with hormones as I have read that hormones take time and no reason to hurt myself to get where i want faster. Time will tell.

Anneintpa
(Login Anneintpa) Update August 26 2009, 12:35 PM

I just finished my first supply of Estrofem and have reordered but this time the 2 mg dose since I was taking two of the 1 mgs this past month. Very visible progress at this point with nicely formed full breasts. The nipple area is the same male size and look but they are always sticking out now. I can fill a Playtex NB (nearly B) bra. Everything works just fine down below and my butt is starting to fill out some so panties fit better as do shorts and slacks. Will keep posting so long as I continue to see and feel what I am now enjoying so much.

tswantto
(no login) With good results August 26 2009, 5:59 PM

All this sounds so good, I have been trying for years off and on with the all the choices. Could you send pics of your results?

Anneintpa
(Login Anneintpa) Re: man wanting breast September 13 2009, 12:38 PM

Once I stepped up to 4mg per day of Estrofem things really began happening. Be careful what you wish for. I am a nice 38 "B" with the right breast a bit fuller than the left. Some side fat under the arms and nice cleavage and separation on the chest. If I choose to wear a bra my breasts push over the cups at the top so there is no doubt what is in the bra. However, my preference is for stretch tank tops (scoop neck) where I can see the wonderful gap between them and the usually erect nipples. Now I am going to taper off for a while and go back to lower doses to see where my natural size lands. Thanks for all the support here.

Motorrunning
(Login motorrunning41) Still here September 14 2009, 3:46 AM

Hello all,
Well I’m still on Hormones and doing fine.. I have increased to 5 gels a day and i stopped the BO as it really did nothing to help. Unsure where this will lead me as I find myself more relaxed and in-tune with whats going on.

I would say I’m a solid A cup and for a flat chest guy this is impressive. They giggle when I run or move fast. Gained a little weight but not much. Down below is still functional maybe a little shrinkage in the boys but the stick is the same. Jeans fit tighter in the rear area.

Breasts are the most notable but also the feelings are too.. It’s kind of like living two lives one as a guy and second a female but yet still a guy. My skin is major soft and my nipples are always in pain. (No Hugs are allowed) :-)

Body hair has decreased and shaving my legs has been normality for me meaning I shave every two days now.. My mind is changing hate body hair.

Wife has noticed my calmer attitude and really enjoys it. Even though she has no clue that I’m on hormones. She seems to be looking at my breast more and my tank tops and shirts have that gap in-between. From the side view you can see that I have breast and same from the front as well.

The progesterone is a little weird i can only handle a few days on it then my stomach hurts so I stop and then start again. Unsure if this is really helping but can’t hurt.

My tastes for women has changed I’m more critical on outfits they ware and how their bodies look. But I’m still a guy and love the women.

I will post a picture site in a few weeks if I have the time. As I took a few pics last month and will again.. I wish I had pics from the start that would have been impressive.

Just received another order and will see how long I will continue. Really do not want to stop as I’m making progress.

Overall I like the feelings that are occurring and my body is changing to fit the hormones.

Pete
(no login) Mammel derived estrogen. I won't do it September 16 2009, 1:01 PM

This is from a pharmaceutical site. My medical professional, "wife" says this fits with the belief of the medical community.
Personally I wouldn't take it even though I want breasts also.
The sudden withdrawing of this medication is very dangerous. If you have been on it a while then reduce your doseage over a few weeks. Don't stop cold turkey.
BE CAREFUL!

I take 100% pure extract of Pueraria Mirifica 200Mg three times a day 08:00, 16:00 and 00:00.
It binds to the Estrogen receptors more readily than estrogen and reduces the possibility of estrogen fed cancer.
It works. I also take Saw Palmetto to reduce Testosterone.
I reached a pletau a couple month ago but in three weeks I'll be starting again.
It seems growth sensations have started again voluntary. Not sure of any gains but all the symptoms are here.
Tingling, puffiness and some heaviness in the morning.
Estrofem - General Information

Estrofem may be used as a supplement to, or substitution for, the ovaries' endogenous oestrogen production. Estrofem causes a decrease in or complete disappearance of estrogen deficiency symptoms.

Novo Nordisk's specific micronization and formulation ensure an adequate absorption and duration of action, at low doses that are well tolerated.
Indications

Estrofem is indicated for the treatment of the oestrogen deficiency syndrome.

In women with intact uterus use of opposed therapy must be considered.
Contra-Indications

* Estrofem should not be taken by those with
* known, suspected, or past history of carcinoma of the breast
* known or suspected oestrogen dependent neoplasia e.g. endometrial carcinoma
* acute or chronic liver disease or history of liver disease where the liver function tests have failed to return to normal
* deep venous thrombosis, thromboembolic disorders, cerebral vascular accident or a past history of these conditions, associated with previous oestrogen use
* abnormal genital bleeding of unknown aetiology
* known or suspected pregnancy
* haemoglobinopathies
* porphyria

Dosage and Administration

Estrofem is administered orally, one tablet daily without interruption.

Treatment of hysterectomized women and postmenopausal women may be started on any convenient day. If the patient is menstruating treatment is started on day 5 of bleeding.
Precautions

Physical examination and a complete medical and family history should be taken prior to the initiation of any oestrogen therapy with special reference to blood pressure, palpation of the breasts and the abdomen, and a gynaecological examination.

Patients with intact uterus who are or have previously been treated with unopposed oestrogens should be examined with special care in order to investigate a possible hyperstimilation of the endometrium before commencing Estrofem therapy.

As a general rule, oestrogens should not be prescribed for longer than one year without another physical examination including gynaecological examination being performed.

If abnormal or irregular bleeding occurs during or shortly after therapy diagnostic aspiration biopsy or curettage should be performed to rule out the possibility of uterine malignancy.

As a general rule for hormone replacement therapy (HRT) the lowest dose which alleviates the symptoms should be prescribed and medication should be discontinued as soon as possible.

In patients treated with antihypertensive drugs and hormone replacement therapy (HRT) blood pressure should be monitored regularly.

Patients with epilepsy, migraine, diabetes, asthma or cardiac failure should be carefully controlled as oestrogens may worsen these conditions.

Thromboembolism has been reported in connection with oestrogen replacement therapy but there is no background to believe that the overall incidence is increased.

The indications for immediate withdrawal of therapy are:

* deep venous thrombosis
* thromboembolic disorders
* the emergence of migraine-type headaches
* sudden visual disturbances
* significant increase in blood pressure

It is also advisable to withdraw treatment 4 to 6 weeks before major surgery.

Estrofem has no contraceptive effects.
Side Effects

During the first few months of treatment with Estrofem breast tenderness may occur.

Nausea, headache, and oedema occur rarely. Symptoms are normally transient. Further more, skin reactions have been reported.
Drug Interactions

Oestrogens interact with liver enzyme inducing drugs with increased metabolism of oestrogens, which may reduce the oestrogen effect interactions are documented for the following liver enzyme inducing drugs:

* barbiturates
* phenytoin
* rifampicin
* carbamazepin

Jeff
(no login) Re: man wanting breast September 17 2009, 9:44 PM

Any man who takes estrogen and still wants to keep the penile function and fertility intact is not thinking properly. Estrogen is no bloody toy. A doctor needs to prescribe it.

Marty-Dee
(Login Marty-Dee) Re: man wanting breast September 18 2009, 8:51 PM

Brenda

I find your desire fascinating as I like many others on this forum have a desire for fuller breasts. I do think there are many different reasons behind this desire for a man.

My desire has arrived and developed after years of secretly cross dresing. This I have managed to do after 18 years of marrage & four kids! I have only in the last four months got round to showing 'Mrs Marty' my girly frillies!... She is not amused! Hopefully this will ease in time. unlike you self I am completely hetrosexual but still want to totaly feminize myself, but I am fighting this, as i fear for my familiy having to cope with the stigma attached if I decided to 'come out' as a cross dresser.I kep this 'in house' for god knows how long.I could never tell her I am on NBE,this would send her crazy.

I don't know how long I can keep this a secret(for obvious reasons) but I know one thing .... Eve's pages are a life line to all men/woman who find comfort in knowing they are not alone with there own pesonal desires. I wish you all the success I.T.W. Brenda, good luck!

Regard

Marty-Dee

Anneintpa
(Login Anneintpa) Re: man wanting breast September 19 2009, 1:54 PM

I'm a not so secret cross dresser in that I wear only clothing made for women such as Dockers for Her and women's jeans. All my outerwear and underwear is made for women but these days it is hard to tell and it is just for me anyway. In general women's slacks, tank tops, and some shirts fit me better and my wife says she likes that. Now I find her raiding my panty drawer so she is fine with my selections. What I decided is that I would not feel right putting pads in a shelf bra cami or tight fitting tank top and that is why I made the choice to take Estrofem. I love the look and feel of my own real breasts even though they don't have the nipples I'd like. Looking down and seeing the cleavage and protruding breasts is a constant source of pleasure for me. I haven't started wearing a regular bra simply because so far I'm pretty firm and full without. And by the way everything else works just fine. When I feel that sensation of growth, the warmth and tingle, after taking my pills and my nipples get hard so does the other part. They are nicely connected.

man wantng breasts
(Login Marty-Dee) Anneintpa September 19 2009, 5:49 PM

I read your response wit intrest. I too now buy ladies jeans (they fitmy body shape better ... honest!) O.k. I like them a lttle streachy too, I also buy femminine colours and tight vest tops. For the last 6 month gradually 'weaned' off mens underwear andwear panties all the tme eaven at work. I only wear the 'mens' underwear when I play football (soccer) for obvious reasons I alo find it relaxing applying nail varnish to my toes. They look antastic when you slip in to a pair of high heel sandals. As I sid In my last mail it wont be long before I have to explai to mrs marty-dee, I fel myself take=ing more risks when wearing fem clothes, If I have to pop down stairs in the early hours I will grab her black sick 'short night robe rather than my 'heavy long thick cotton yucky mans. When she asks why I've got it on? I reply Its the first I grabbed.

Anyway when I do tell her I will keep you all updated in diary form

cheers

Marty-Dee

motorrunning
(Login motorrunning41) Re: man wanting breast September 19 2009, 11:44 PM

Hello all,
Well I had to reply to some of the comments that were posted.

Estrogen yes there are dangers in taking this medicine and we are all aware of these dangers.. Just like anyone else I researched all I could and then spoke with my doctor before.

But with that said the dangers are well documented and the medical community have listed them, Estrogen has been used at least 100 Years or better.. Most of the evidence has been geared toward women not men. But in the last 10-15 Years Transexuals have been taking estrogen so even more documented research has been done.

So what Im saying is that yes Estrogen is dangerous and i do not suggest anyone self medicating. Consult with you doctor like I did.

Some of the meds we take for blood Pressure and cholesterol do not have as much information as Estrogen does and there are some serious side effects with these meds.

Now for the other side of the subject herbs which have been used for 100’s of years are well documented by people not the medical community. Also the types of herbs that are used to grow and enhance breasts are reviewed for a woman not a man. There is no evidence of the long term use and what the side effects could be on a male medically speaking

As well taking anything to reduce your testosterone and enhancing your Estrogen is dangerous.

I will not go into detail on each herb as there are some websites that will tell you the possible side effects of each. But for us Men we are not just taking this herb like a women would we are taking excessive amounts to enhance our breasts and there is no documented medical proof of the dangers or lack there of.

Pueraria Mirifica is new to the market and very hard to find a website that will tell the truth about the herb as well there are two types one that a woman would take for breast enhancement and the other for male testosterone enhancement. I tried the female version several times with several different makers and found that it did nothing except make me feel bad. But thats me not you and you have to review everything that you put in your body.

But just like anything else that you do you need to review all med’s no matter if they are a vitamins to a herbs to a prescriptions.. Review it over and over talk with your doctor but don't just blindly go taking something because someone makes a convincing argument about it.

On the subject of estrogen and the boys down below. Now yes taking estrogen can make you sterile and you may never get that back but estrogen alone will take years to do this. You can take other things to castrate yourself if thats what you looking for. But as for performance the statement that males on estrogen can not preform is a lie. Look at the millions of transexuals that take estrogen on a daily basis but yet have no problems performing.

Heck the average male has problems in this area not do to estrogen but yet poor diet, smoking and booze.. Thats why there is a ad on almost every website for the little blue pill. Majority of the blogs and forums that I go to there is no performance issues listed. But again it comes down to the person taking Estrogen and the health of this person.

Overall I think we all are in search of a way to grow or enhance our breast without the dangers in to doing this. But I can not stress enough do your own reviews speak with your doctor make informed decisions based on medical proof not on someone statement.

Tracy..

Anneintpa
(Login Anneintpa) Re: man wanting breast October 29 2009, 2:59 PM

I am a very happy camper at this point. Everything male works just fine and in fact it stirs with excitement about an hour after I take my Estrofem. My breasts are just about where I want them. Enough to bulge the front of a tee shirt and yet can be covered by a tank top and loose regular shirt. I am fine with being a nice B cup and feel just fem enough to make me feel good about myself. A nice bounce when I walk, lovely to touch, hold, and massage, and very sensual. I can now reduce back to one 2 mg per day and see if things remain the same or if another adjustment is needed. But at least I am adjusting something other than my old flat AAA cup.

Eric
(Login dodger1979) Re: man wanting breast November 25 2009, 9:00 PM

what can I do to make my breast start growing fast snd fuller plz help

Joe
(Login Boobswanted) Re: man wanting breast February 23 2010, 2:52 AM

If you don't mind me asking Anneintpa, when you decreased your dosage to 2mg a day, did you notice continued growth?

Tracy
(Login motorrunning41) Re: man wanting breast February 23 2010, 9:17 PM

Hey all,
Well I’m still around been really busy but am switching gears to breast pump and BO done with the hormones and still taking MACA for the rear area.

The breast pump seems to really help as Hormones really never made my breast very big but soften my skin and gave me more of a girlly shape.

The benefit of the breast pump is the size increase and erect nipples.. Loving it.

I’m two weeks in to pumping and its kind of fun. Slow going just like anything else taking my time but defiantly more results then from Hormones. So Eric I suggest trying breast pump. The brand I got was Noogleberry and they have a great forum with all types men and women. The picture gallery will inspire you even more.

Suggest do a lot of reading just like here but learn all you can. I also am trying Ultra Breast for BO. It has a higher BO Mg than Raw Ovarian. Just started that so we will see how it works.

Tracy

Diogenes
(no login) Stll growing April 5 2010, 10:04 PM

I am just at two years since starting out on Estrofem...364 2mg doses spread over 24 months. So I guess that's 728 mg's of estradiol in that period, and am starting on another three months worth. I'm a "mature" guy who is up to a comfortable 36B and have developed some reasonable fat redistribution. Bought a pair of size 12 Levis 512's last week and they fit like they were tailored to me. I agree with some that genetics plays in to what kind of results you can expect. My mother with a very shapely sort and I think she's passed some of it along to her son. I go out in public and pass.

Tonya_Bender
(no login) Just started estrofem August 29 2010, 4:25 PM

I just started taking estrofem, this is my second day on it. So far I've noticed no side affects, no migranes, cramps, nothing at all. I'm totally intrested in what this will do for me. I'm looking for a transfer of body fat from the stomach area to my hips and butt, also to grow breasts. I've had smaller "moobs" (man boobs) since I was a teen, didn't want them at the time but I grew to apreciate them lately. Hopefully this will help enhance them. Any help from anyone on here will be apreciated.

prissy
(no login) want female body September 9 2010, 3:00 AM

just got my first estrofem & diane 35 can any one tell me
can u take estrofem in the morning & diane 35 at night is it safe

Moogie
(no login) Bigger is better give it a go and study, read, study, read and have fun June 17 2011, 8:33 PM

Depending on you size, "body mass" take something that is seen in labs to work and adjust the doseage for your mass.
The recommended doseages on the bottles are usually for women who are most likely smaller than you.
I'm getting fantastic results after going from the recommended doseage to 2.5 times.
I started with the recommended dose of one 500Mg twice per day to two 500Mg at 08:00 then one 500Mg at 16:00 and then two 500Mg at 00:00
I wake up several times per week around 04:00 with a lot of extra swelling but my soreness from growth has expanded from a ring around and just
behind the areola to a ring about 50% larger diameter than a glazed doughnut. Over time this has put the ring pretty far from my chest as
there is a good deal of growth behing them.
I tend to believe the tissue from the pecs out to the sore ring is tissue that used to be the ring but new growth is the sore ring now and
just adding to the whole effect.
In the morning they are much more upright and after a few hours are pointing more downward and out.
In the two years I've been doing this I have gone from very small areola to about 1.5 inch diameter and from not being able to actually get my
hand around any breast tissue and move the areola around to now being very close to taking both hands on one breast and pulling up and pointing
the nipple upwards to be able to suck it. At this rate I should be able to do that in another six months. Doing that is not a fetish, just a way
to tell the difference in where I was and now.
Pueraria Mirifica works on lab animals, people who have been in studies and works on me.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon