Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts (archive thread)

Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here!
April 7 2007 at 9:03 AM Fennel Fairy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought we could have a thread for scientific breakthroughs... Or at least interesting facts and studies on things that are relevant to NBE. Got a link to something worth reading? Post it in this thread.

Here is one:
http://www.cancersupportivecare.com/estrogenherb.html

Author Reply
Blu-jay
(no login) Natural Breast Implants ? April 7 2007, 3:05 PM

Here's an interesting artical I found about stem cells & breast enhancement.The web site is www.Foxnews.com/story/0,2933,251324,00.html Hope you will enjoy it. :-)

Edit Message Delete Message

Fennel
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 24 2007, 8:38 PM

About herbs and their hormonal effects:
http://home.caregroup.org/clinical/altme...ogical.htm

Fennel
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 24 2007, 8:40 PM

TRANSGENDERCARE MEDICAL FEMINIZING PROGRAM
http://www.transgendercare.com/medical/r...gram_5.asp

Blu-jay
(no login) Here's another one April 24 2007, 10:12 PM

I personaly don't care for the name of this
web site, but I find the info is really good.

www.sissify.com/juice/

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 24 2007, 11:23 PM

Uh yea, I don't particularly care for it either! Smile

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 25 2007, 2:00 AM

Good info at that site, but the name is, uh, I dunno.
They list Saw Palmeto as the only phyto-anti-androgen.
They also mention that anti-androgen is what is required to reduced body hair.
Guess after I resume herbs from my two week break I'm going to up the amount of SP I take.
The body hair MUST GO... Yeck! Ick!

----------------------
Dip me in estrogen and throw me to the lesbians!

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Blu-jay
(no login) Sissy! April 25 2007, 7:21 AM

HE,HE,HE, YUP!I can see why you don't care for it either.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 25 2007, 8:30 AM

I'm not sure I understand the "sissy" thing.
Is this a perversion of BDSM? Is it like guys that like to dress up like girls then be humiliated by real women for sexual gratification?
I mean when I was younger I used to get off on cross dressing and for years I couldn't get off unless I did CD.
Now I don't CD anymore, well, a little maybe, but not in public and not for sexual reasons.
I'm confused as to what it is, I know I've seen it talked about before but I pretty much steered away from it.
I think it's not the same as being a simple TV or TS/TG. It must be like extreme, exaggerated transvestism.
I dunno but it seems kind of strange to me. Sort of odd to hear someone so f**ked up like me call that strange.

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 25 2007, 9:08 AM

Yes Moonstruck! I believe it is more than a regular T.S site. I haven't looked at the whole site but what I've seen of it, It is a type of kink site.
I really like the info. about the herbs and hormones section. I think the info. is pretty good. When I get a chance I'll have to take a better look at it.
If your curious about it, I think you can E-mail them and find out what its all about.

Blu-jay Smile

Anon Man
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 26 2007, 1:36 AM

I went to the site Fennel found (TRANSGENDERCARE MEDICAL FEMINIZING PROGRAM) and thought that was interesting. However, they were talking doing the full conversion. There wasn't really any way I could convert the TS down to simple NBE. I know they ragged on the herbs for doing full TS. But how different is it from doing only the breasts?

Also, if you were only doing the Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto routine, what would you expect with the following dosages?

2440 mg Fenugreek
1800 mg Saw Palmetto

Does this sound safe enough to avoid the dreaded cancers? Is a month "on" and a week "off" good? Would you even expect to see any growth? Or is this a waste of time?

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 26 2007, 3:17 AM

I *may be wrong* but from everything I've read, it's "Buy one, get the rest of the package free."
In other words, when you start taking herbs/hormones/supplements to grow breasts, other stuff is going to change too, like it or not, including probable chemical castration. They say you better have your kids before hand or put a little back in a s***m bank.
I can't imagine that there's any way possible to direct a hormone to only one spot in your body and no other place unless you used a topical cream only. I don't know if you could grow a set of hooters via cream only, maybe some bumps but I can't imagine getting huge hooters like C's or D's like that. I would think if that was possible that lots of women would be doing it.
Sadly, the world seems to think that a woman ain't a woman unless she has monster melons from hell.

But really, I do not know. I think it's likely that a lot of it depends on the individual and what levels of male hormones you have going on. I think you have to overcome those before anything will happen.

It's probable that someone else here has "been there, done that" and can tell you much better than I can.

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Anon Man
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 26 2007, 4:08 AM

Nah, I'm all set for kids...I just want to make sure the doses are not too severe and dangerous (i.e. no mega-dosing) Just something simple, not too harmful, and whatever the side effects of feminization....so be it. My number one priority is to take average to low doses so I don't cause any nasty medical condition. On the other hand I don't want to take doses for 4 years or so before i see any changes either.

However, an hourglass shape, less hair, and a nicer bottom is not a bad side effect.

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 26 2007, 6:42 AM

You're right Moonstruck! I certainly don't believe that you can only grow breasts without feminizing to atleast a certain degree. It goes against the science.
Remember, female hormones cause feminization!
If we as guys want to grow breasts we have to accept the rest of the "side affects" too.
Thinking that we can grow breasts without changing anything else is just plain unrealistic. It's like women taking large doses of testosterone to masculinize but they don't want the facial hair,deeper voice,possible balding and the rougher skin.
SORRY! It doesn't work that way!

Blu-jay :-]

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 26 2007, 7:21 AM

Yeah, I'm all for full fem. Whatever comes of it, so be it. It's what I always wanted anyway so why fight it.

As for girls taking test., NO FAIR!! They get a voice change and facial hair but we don't get a voice change and are stuck with the hair! Crap! Life is so unfair! At least I don't have a visible adams apple.
Last night I was sitting in the chair doing epilator duty and I noticed that my legs are definitely changing. They look thicker, softer and more feminine than before. I may one day reach "chubby dyke".. Anyway, I measured my thigh and I've put an inch and a half on them in a month's time. I also notice that leg hair is coming back thinner and comes out much easier now. The epilator is painless now, I've gotten quite used to it. I think between using it frequently and sticking with the herbs, the body hair problem may become a tolerable, minor annoyance rather than an intolerable nightmare. If I had the money I would have it ALL removed forever. But alas, I'm poor and always will be.

What's going to really be the hardest thing for me is to lose weight because of my injuries/disability. I really want to lose 30lbs, 40lbs would be great too but I"ll take 30, if I can get it. I am able to ride a bike a little though so maybe I can do it slowly.
What's going to be weird is when I lose the weight my tits will become very noticeable.
I'm very self-conscious of my body, I always wear loose fitting clothes to hide my shape. I'm also careful about lifting my arms around people so they don't look up my sleeve and see there's no hair in my armpits.
Regrettably, I have to leave the hair on my arms and hands alone for now. Taking that off is a radical and very highly noticeable move to make and I can't go there yet. It sucks but that's how it has to be. I have to do this thing slowly over a long time so that no one notices and sudden, big changes. Slow, tiny changes snuck in under everyone's nose. Maybe the arm/hand hair will thin out and go away too by itself over time because of the hormonal changes. I hope so. I really despise the body hair, it's so gross, so barbaric, so Cro-Magnon.. Yuk....

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Blu-jay
(no login) Anon Man April 26 2007, 3:14 PM

Herbal hormones or prescription hormones,Hormones are hormones,The prescription ones are more effective on causing feminization on a shorter amount of time.( which is a major concern for T.S folk because time seems to be so critical to them.)
Therefore prescriptions work best.
Herbals are much weaker and larger doses need to be taken.Yes! they need longer to do their job. The amounts you take depends on what works for you. The problem with that is, you need to give it 3-6 months to see if your dose is effective or not. If it isn't then you need to ramp up and give it a little more time.If time is an issue then you might consider getting prescriptions.
I've read on some sites that sell Breast products, testimonials from males that claim they started to see results with in a week to a month.(Bull s**t!)
If you want to know more about herbs and their strengths there is a thread that I started called *Estrogens and Phytoestrogens*. There you will find a post by "Waxing Moon" that has good Info. about herbs and their estrogenic strengths.
I would recomend reading it!

Blu-jay :-)

takkie
(no login) I'm on a herbal holiday April 26 2007, 8:38 PM

Hi all,

I've been keeping an eye on the postings on this forum and this is the reason I'm off the herbs for a week.

Prior to this week's herbal holiday I'd been on the following three times per day
2xDong Quai caps
2xSP caps
2xL-Ty
2xRed Clover blossom caps
Massage twice daily with Wild Yam cream directly on breast area.
Having random amounts of fennel and fenugreek seeds.

What I haven't given up is the pumping between 4 and 8 times per day.
This week I'm having feelings of something flowing through my veins.

I'm saddened that nothing appears to be working for me though.

Hoping for some nipple pain and budding, blu-jay you say I'll know when this happens.

Boob-Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 27 2007, 1:08 AM

You don't say how long you have been taking the herbs.
In my case it took six months to achieve any significant growth and then only to an AA cup size. One of the first indications of the growth was actually at the sides under the arms. This was very noticeable when walking as my arms now rubbed my body which they didn't before. I have also enlarged my nipples by use of "Nipplets" suction cups. These are intended for nursing mothers with inverted nipples, but they work very well and my nipples are now much bigger and more sensitive.
After a break of 4 months I have started again to see if I can achieve a full A cup or even a B. In the 4 month gap I have not lost any of the gains that I had made.

Dreamer

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 27 2007, 2:37 AM

I think a lot of it has to do with the individual.
Some things that may make a difference,
build
meds

In my case, I was already 60lbs overweight from what my BMI *should be*.
I'm also past middle aged (I consider "middle aged" to be 37 years because most men live to an average age of 72)
And I was already showing obvious signs of gynecomastia from the stomach medicine I take.

So to throw herbs in just "watered and fertilized the flowers". I have seen very obvious and substantial gains in the approximate 4 months that I've been *trying* to grow em. I have zero doubts that the herbs I'm taking, in the amounts that I'm taking ARE working.
In a few days I'm going to take a two week break then resume them again.
I started out a little scared of doing this but I've suffered no ill effects other than a stomach ache when I tried to up the ante on Black Cohosh. Now as time goes on and I am seeing results, I'm reconsidering how far I want to go with it.
Originally I said I would stop when I hit a B cup. Well, I don't know now. I'm pretty sure I'll take it past that.
I'm going to stop when they please me, and whatever cup they end up at, so be it.
I'm taking a pretty heavy daily dose of herbs and it's showing. I also have pain in my right nipple, when I press in on it it hurts, a sharp pain and it's really unpleasant. My left tit is smaller and has no pains in it. I'm hoping it will catch up and they'll even up.
I may have to use cream on the left one only to get them evened up.

Personally, I'm shocked at how EASY it is to grow a set of female breasts.
At lot of us have been perplexed at the results when we punch our measurements into a WOMANS bra size calculator.
Well, this is no scientific measurement method but here's two things that will help you decide if you really have female tits or not.

1. Would you feel comfortable taking of your shirt and going bare chested in public? If yes, then you don't have tits yet. If no, then you MIGHT have tits.

2. If someone was at your house and you had to take a shower, how would you wrap a towel around yourself? Around your waist or around your chest like ladies do?

3. Can you lift you tit and place a pencil under it then let go of your tit and the pencil stays there?

Of course those are not ways to determine cup size, duh, but might help you decide if you're in the ball park yet.

As it is now for me, I would NOT take my shirt off in front of anyone. No way. My days of going shirtless are long gone.
There is no way I would walk around in my yard without a shirt on, no way. Not even swimming in my own pool.

Bottom line, it varies for everyone. I'm far from an expert on this subject, I'm just relaying info I've found online and some of my own personal experience.

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Blu-jay
(no login) Hello Takkie! April 27 2007, 7:56 AM

You didn't mention how many mg. your taking!
and how long you have been doing NBE.
What I can remember is, you just started not to long ago.
The thing is you need to give your program atleast 3 months to give it a fair try.
After that you can start "Tweaking" it. E.g. one more Red clover maybe add one more SP or ditch the DQ and replace it with another herb.
The point is you have to give it a chance to work and your body needs to adjust and figure out what to do. I've tried a couple of different programs before I started the one I'm on now, that is showing signs of some progress. Like Moonstruck mentioned in his post above, weight,age and body size can play a major role in how you progress.e.g a heavy person may need to increase their dosage and so on. The programs work differntly on each person,Mine might not work for Moon and Moons might not work for Dreamer.Understand?
YES Takkie! When things start happening you will feel something, like little pains in the boob or behind the nipple or you might get some itching, maybe you might find that the breast area is more sensitive to shock (bounce). Either way your body will let you know that something is happening.
So my advice is give your program a chance for atleast 3 months.

Goodluck

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 27 2007, 9:06 AM

In my case, I believe that because I'm already packing a few extra pounds, it was easy for my body to start putting more fat into my chest area vs had I been lean, trim and fit. If I was like I was when I was 20 years old, (skinny) it's likely that the effects would have been very minimal for the same amount of herbs over the same time period. I believe my being somewhat overweight helped speed up the process. It's my understanding that tits are mainly fat anyway. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breasts

And because my body was already in the habit of fattening itself up, it was a very minor thing to get it to start shifting that fat topside.
And there's one other strange side effect that I think is a benefit. It's caused a dramatic, intense difference in my sexual functions.
I can't go into details but it amazes me. I can't complain about it at all because it's not only good, it's *different* than ever before.
Whatever the herbs are doing to me, overall, I'm enjoying it. Smile

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

takkie
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 27 2007, 8:24 PM

Thanks for the replies to my post.

I've only been going on the herbs for 2 months now.

The herbal jars say
SP 450mg 2x3times/day
Red Clover 430mg 2x3times/day
DQ 530mg 2x3times/day
L-ty 500mg 2x3times/day

Not sure what to do now that my herbal holiday is up.
Same as above?

Blu-jay
(no login) Takkie April 27 2007, 9:10 PM

Yes I would carry on with your orginal program, atleast to the end of the third month and see what happens. Then take your break.
After your break you might want to adjust your program a little. You might want to drop the DQ and try something like Licorice root instead or add one more SP & one more RC to your program.

If you decide to take the licorice instead of the dong Q, you shouldn't take licorice for more than three weeks in a row without a break. Licorice can cause high blood pressure if it used continuously for a longer period of time. Licorice has high estrogenic properties but *caution* needs to be taken when using it.
Hope this helps!

Anon Man
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 28 2007, 4:03 AM

I saw this on a site listed above. Can anyone confirm that you experience all they said in this article? Does your prostate actually shrink? Does ejaculate will become less in quantity? And does all this happen before your breast begin to bud???

Feminization
Basic Feminization Hormone Knowledge 101
If feminization is to occur in a genetic male, There must be an increase in estrogens as well as a decrease in testosterone. Think of it as a see-saw. It for this reason that most hormone therapies for the feminization of genetic men include both estrogens as well as some type of anti-androgenic drugs such as spironolactone, aldactone, proscar etc.

The rate of feminization varies from person to person depending on any number of personal factors such as the dosage used (although higher dosage appears to speed up feminization it does carry with it an increased risk. This along with the fact that there is no difference between feminization achieved over a greater amount of time with fewer drugs and thus less detriment to health and that achieved through higher dosage over a shorter period of time. It is considered far more prudent to maintain health and achieve the goal of feminization over a greater amount of time than to speed ahead disregarding the very serious health risks created by this approach.) Genetic constitution (some people are able to absorb estrogens better than other, as well as some have less over all testosterone to overcome.), as well as psycho-emotional conditions and over all health.Generally speaking, feminization will begin to be noticed about 1-3 months after starting on an adequate regime. Libido will decrease as well as ejaculate will become less in quantity (due to the shrinking of the prostate gland).Eventual impotency and sterility is generally considered reversible for the first few months.The skin will start to become softer as well as drier. And about this time ones breasts may start to "bud"(enlargement starting around the areolas and slowly continuing to fill the breast area with breast tissue. This will cause the breasts to become very sensitive to being bumped or touched), as well as some fat redistribution to the breast area, face (causing an increased roundness and decidedly more female looking lines), hips, and thighs. Body hair will begin to get finer, lighter and sparser while hair on the head gets somewhat fuller. Muscle mass decreases along with significant amounts of physical strength.Many people report increased emotionality, decreased spatial skills, changes in sexual orientation and an over all passivity. It may well effect brain functions. Changing ones interests, thinking process's etc. It is difficult to know if these effects are a result of new openings and closings in what is socially acceptable or is due to the overall hormonal balance. It is the opinion of the author as a result of personal experience, that hormonal therapy does effect virtually all aspects of ones life experience.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 28 2007, 6:57 AM

I don't know if it's allowed to go into detail in this forum but I'll try without being too graphic.

Most of the above, yes. Except for the decrease in semen. No, not in my case. It's 100% the opposite.
I've had a huge increase. It builds up pressure over about a 3 day period and becomes so painful that it's difficult to walk.
It's at that time that I am forced to relieve myself of this pain. I tried to ignore it hoping it would go away but it gets incredibly painful the longer I go. Well, what happens is that it actually begins to spew out 4-5 seconds before the orgasm peaks. Before, the orgasm was just like a sudden "umpf!" and a thick glob would dribble out and that was it. Now, the orgasm starts, ramps up and continues for as long as 20-30 seconds which is a lifetime compared to before, then hits a peak and drops off over another 10-15 seconds. It just goes and goes and goes.. There's no dribble, it usually lands several good loads on my boobs, shoulder and face. Just like in porn flicks. Quite the mess I make.. Smile But, it's thinner and more clear than before, it's still whitish but thinned out . It's also 10 times as much as before too.

I don't know what's going on but it's radically improved, strength, volume, distance, time, everything. 4 months ago it was like the plumbing was stopped up, rusted up and full of cob webs. I guess the SP got my prostrate functioning properly again, like it did when I was a teen. As for getting horny, not much gets me horny. When I was a teen it was like a 2x4 24 hours a day.
Now, I can sit and watch TS porn all weekend and it doesn't phase me much. "Normal porn" doesn't interest me, it's too boring.

Now I don't know how long this will last, it may just be a temporary fluke and it all may go away in a few weeks, a few days or never. I wouldn't mind if things stayed like this because the orgasms are fantastic. I've never experienced anything like it before. I like it. It's an entirely new experience. It's a totally *different* type of orgasm than I've ever had before. It may just be unique to me though, maybe just temporary thing. I don't want it to go away. Of course I have no way to know if I'm shooting blanks yet but it wouldn't surprise me considering how much herbs I'm taking. I've really ramped em up just before I start a two week break on the 1st.

I've seen a lot of TS pr0n ;-P and amazingly, a lot of them are able to squirt an impressive load too. I've seen some that barely cum at all and some that gush gallons. I think a lot of them are fake TS, in that they have implants and silicone injections in their butts, their bodies, it's obvious most have boob jobs and the "ghetto booties" most of them sport are ridiculous looking. I've heard up "pump parties" where people go to some underground garage and get silicone injections with all sorts of dodgy things like Xerox fuser oil (silicone) and stuff like that. Very dangerous stuff. With a fake body that they didn't have to take any hormones to get, I guess that would leave their "equipment" in good working order for the camera. Most of them are in the Brazilian TS porn flicks. Last weekend (BEV runs TS porn on weekends on Venus 5 ch#755) they had one gal on there that was a real Frankenchick. You could see that her tits were not only fake but that they were a science project gone bad. You could see where they had taken skin grafts from her waist area to construct her aureole and nipples. I assume some Brazilian auto mechanic / part time TS surgeon chopped her up and rebuilt her. It was horrible what they did to her. It made me cringe to think about it. On the other hand, the TS girls that have natural looking bodies that they obviously WORKED for and earned through hormones, they are the ones that usually have trouble getting it up and don't ejaculate much. But I'll bet that even with them, they are taking prescription hormones and not herbals. All of them probably were in a hurry to become porn stars overnight and have the money to do it anyway they want. I've seen quite a few of them that are incredibly attractive and are 101% passable. Heck I've seen a few that I would get married to if I could they are sooooo hot and foxy! Like right now I have a TS pr0n flick and there's this one girl that has a sweet set of boobs, just right, not big, not small, pert, perfectly proportioned, just sweet. The camera got so close that her nipple smashed into the lense and there was no sign of scars. They looked way too perfect to be implants and with the lack of scars, I'm totally certain she grew them naturally. Oh how sweet they were. She was one of the ones that didn't cum much. I'll bet money that what she did shoot was blanks.

Anyhoo... In the article above they were speaking about someone taking prescription drugs under a doctor's supervision.
Most of us here are bypassing both those routes and taking herbs via experimentation, someone in another thread described it as "a science experiment". I would have to agree with that. I don't really know what I'm doing, I just did a lot of reading, learned what most everyone else was doing and began to do the same. Over time I've learned what doses I can take without any ill effects. I'm pretty sure that what I'm doing may actually be more beneficial to my overall health because a lot of these herbs are known to lower bad cholesterol, raise good cholesterol, improve prostate health, lower blood pressure, improve circulation, and lower heart/stroke risks. If you look up these herbs you'll find that they are mainly used to improve your health, not for growing tits. The tits are a side effect of the herbs, better health is the main effect. Perhaps that's why my orgasms are so incredible now.
I don't know. Another side effect I'm really looking forward to is the elimination of body hair. Oh man, that can't happen too soon for me! I hate that more than anything else. If the body hair goes away forever I'll be very, very, very happy with that.
Such a nasty, vulgar thing it is to have hair all over your body. Yukkkkk........... Hair belongs in two places only, on the head and in the crotch.

Oh yeah, I just saw an ad for a show on Discovery Health (Canada, BEV ch# 604) called "X-weighted" (and on ch# 601 "Life Network") In the ad there was some guy on there with hairy "moobs" and he was cupping them for the camera, pretty good sized ones at that, he had his nipples pierced too with those barbell things, and as he massages his "moobs" right in the camera lens he says, "I LOVE MY MAN BOOBS!".. I presume this will be on an upcoming episode. Folks might want to catch that show.
It may be stupid, it may be great, I dunno. I got the impression from the ad that the guy had no intentions of feminizing himself, just that he liked having "moobs". To me, there's a big difference between "moobs" and feminine tits.

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Blu-jay
(no login) X WEIGHTED April 28 2007, 7:59 AM

That show with the guy and his man boobs aired a while ago! In some scenes he wears a skirt type garment.He's an unusual character.(Geez, a guy with tits wearing a skirt!What's so unusual about that?)Anyways the show is about losing weight.It's not a bad show.

PMS:You did a fine job explaining to us your release of built up pressure. Detailed descriptions don't "COME" any better than that!

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 28 2007, 7:02 PM

Eh, it still hasn't aired here yet. I can't believe I missed it already.
I was looking at an old TV guide, they changed the Life channel to "Slice" and that's where I found one episode so far,
it was just some two heavy gals being abused by some ahole trainer, they were climbing stairs and he was hollering at them and the wanted to push him down the stairs. I think they should have, he was an ahole.

BEV only sends down 2 days worth of TV guide on the satellite so I don't know what may come on next tuesday or beyond.
I'll just have to keep checking for it, I want to see that episode. Stuff like that makes me feel not so bad about myself.
It's comforting to know that there's people out there that are nuttier than me.

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 28 2007, 7:43 PM

Rocket fuel discovered in US water supplies, food chain, and women's BREAST MILK!

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stori...8b569.html

They did mention in another article that there were no traces found in Soy Milk. Good news that eh?

Oh yeah, they did also say that the worst levels were found in "Organic milk" and organic veggies.
That sounds suspicious to me, I think they are trying to smear the little people that like to grow food without all the chemicals.
I think that that's probably a lie to scare people away from organicly grown food and to build a false faith in the mega-global corporations. Boo on them...

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 29 2007, 8:08 AM

Yeah they aired that show back when it was still called Life Channel. I believe it was last fall. The trainer is like that in all the shows. (bootcamp style)

About the organics,they are constantly picking on their products! I think it's because more & more people are starting to turn to the organics. People are getting afraid of all the fertilizers & chemicals they put in the food.
So what they're trying to do is protect their industry by telling people that organics aren't safe and they're just as polluted as the products they sell. cheap shots!
A while ago somebody started a rummor (scare) that McDonalds were using dew worms in their meat patties. These kind of things happen all the time in the food industry.
Rocket feul in the food? Can you imagine, what would happen if you were having a nice dinner out by the campfire and suddenly you had to let one big Fart?

Blu-jay :-D

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 29 2007, 11:48 AM

Here's a couple of interesting articles. I trust this guy, he's never steered me wrong.

http://v.mercola.com/blogs/public_blog/D...-9456.aspx

http://v.mercola.com/blogs/public_blog/T...-9444.aspx

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 29 2007, 9:29 PM

Ah yes, I've heard for years from the Conspiracy Theorists that the US food and water supply is loaded with bad stuff, and most of all, hormones. They give female hormones to the cattle for several reasons and the CT's claim this is why little girls are growing boobies at 8 years old and getting pregnant at 9 and 10 years old.
They also claim that the heavy load of female hormones in the food/water supply is why America has become an "emasculated society", that it's a conspiracy to turn all men into limp wristed pansies with no will to resist an ever increasingly oppressive government. Maybe they are right, who knows.

But one thing is 100% certain, there ARE a lot of female hormones in the US food and water supply, there's no denying that.
But I think men are more at risk form becoming feminized from medicines they take on purpose than from a Big Mac and a glass of tap water. I remember when they started blowing the Soybean horn in the 60's, about how great it is and healthy and all that BS. And school food became almost all Soy based then. Millions of kids in the 60's and 70's ate huge amounts of Soy.

Almost all drugs that relieve stomach ailments put you on the gynecomastia radar. As do almost all drugs for colon ailments and especially prostrate drugs. They even mention it on the commercials for the prostrate drugs (in a fast, low voice) that one of the side effects is swelling of the breasts and tenderness of the breasts. OOOOOPSY!!! Tiddy time!

If you are taking any sort of medications, OTC or prescription, look it up online, you'll be shocked and frightened at some of the side effects they list. Doctors won't tell you these things when they prescribe them, they just hand you the little paper and say "Here, take these twice a day, bye." as they run out the door for the next sucker, er, patient..

And really, who ever reads the all crap they staple to the envelope you get from the pharmacy?

And OTC drugs, they don't list the side effects. There are NO OTC meds that list gynecomastia as a side effect either on the box or on the insert sheet in the box. You have to get that info from the internet.

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 30 2007, 8:05 AM

Maybe thats why we are the way we are!

Estrogen used to be a very effective treatment for Prostrate problems and still is.
They hardly use this treatment anymore except in extreme cases because the patients didn't care too much for side effects.(Feminizing,Breast enlargement,Johnson imitating Rip Van Winkle and so on.)
But the new meds aren't that much better. They still have sexual side effects!
I guess if I had a choice between the Meds or possible death Instead of saying "Supersize Me" I'd say O.K "Feminize Me" :-)

Blu-jay

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! April 30 2007, 8:36 PM

This is a pretty darn good web site! It shows pictures of different stages during breast developement in Males. PLus has alot of other good info.

www.secondtype.com/breastdev.htm

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! May 1 2007, 1:44 AM

Oh wow! Excellent find! Thank you, that's the best info I've seen yet.
And encouraging too.

I was becoming quite depressed because the other day I went to the grocery store and some sweet young lady strolls out with a low cut top and OMFG, she had the most scrumptious, creamy, sweet pair of boobs I've seen in a long time.
I guess she was 18 or 19, 20 at most. She was flaunting her goods and she was making sure that her shirt was cut to elicit the maximum amount of attention and drooling possible.

Then I went in and was checking out other women inside and I started thinking, "I'll never get there. I'll never have NICE tits...."

I don't know. Maybe I can. Seems now that all I'm doing is getting soft and fat. My chest has thickened up quite a bit in general, there's a lot of fat under my arms now, plus my upper arms are getting soft and fat too. I have zero muscle definition, I couldn't "make a muscle" if I tried, they are just simply not there anymore. I am seeing more feminine effects on my body in general as in softer, rounder, much less muscle definition. Hair on my legs is still there (I epilate my body several times a week) but it's not like the old horse hair it was before, it's thinner and lighter and comes out much easier. My skin is almost translucent, I can see the hairs through my skin, I can actually see dark lines below the surface of my skin, sort of like seeing someone put their hand against the other side of a frosted shower stall glass. I'm also seeing varicose veins in my legs now, similar to the way a woman has them. I never had that before. Some of hair on my legs is so light and fine that I can't SEE it but I can feel it with my hands. Ugh. It's also too fine for the epilator to grab and pull out. Sad As it is now, I can get about 99% of the hair off my legs and about 90% of my upper body. The upper body is the hardest to clean up, that hair is tough and doesn't want to come out.

I'm hoping that over time with constant epilation and herbs that it will all go away forever. I can not stand having hair on my body and face. UGH!!!!!!

Well, tonight is the last night of herbs for me, I start my two week "break" tomorrow. I'm laying off of the phytoestrogens for two weeks but I will continue to take the Saw Palmetto for the anti-androgen effects. I don't want to let the male hormones regain any lost ground. From what I've read, that's the one item that is most effective in reduction of body hair. God I hope that's true. I'll take more of it if need be. The amount I've been taking of SP is pretty much in line with the recommended dosage on the label, two caps three times a day. I think I'll up it to 3 caps three times a day. I'm still looking forward to the day when I only have to epilate once every 6 weeks like the ad promised. Yeah right... Sad

Has anyone had any physical or emotional issues when taking an herbal break?
I know I've been dosing my system with a LOT of female hormones the past few months, now I wonder what's going to happen when all of a sudden it stops. ???

I guess I'll find out in a few days. Day one should be no problem, I figure it will be a few days as what's in my system leaves and my system suddenly finds itself without those lovely hormones before I start to have any "withdrawl symptoms" if any... Sad In a way I'm scared and sad about stopping but I understand that it's a health issue for the sake of my liver and stuff..

Wish me luck!

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! May 1 2007, 1:45 AM

Oh wow! Excellent find! Thank you, that's the best info I've seen yet.
And encouraging too.

I was becoming quite depressed because the other day I went to the grocery store and some sweet young lady strolls out with a low cut top and OMFG, she had the most scrumptious, creamy, sweet pair of boobs I've seen in a long time.
I guess she was 18 or 19, 20 at most. She was flaunting her goods and she was making sure that her shirt was cut to elicit the maximum amount of attention and drooling possible.

Then I went in and was checking out other women inside and I started thinking, "I'll never get there. I'll never have NICE tits...."

I don't know. Maybe I can. Seems now that all I'm doing is getting soft and fat. My chest has thickened up quite a bit in general, there's a lot of fat under my arms now, plus my upper arms are getting soft and fat too. I have zero muscle definition, I couldn't "make a muscle" if I tried, they are just simply not there anymore. I am seeing more feminine effects on my body in general as in softer, rounder, much less muscle definition. Hair on my legs is still there (I epilate my body several times a week) but it's not like the old horse hair it was before, it's thinner and lighter and comes out much easier. My skin is almost translucent, I can see the hairs through my skin, I can actually see dark lines below the surface of my skin, sort of like seeing someone put their hand against the other side of a frosted shower stall glass. I'm also seeing varicose veins in my legs now, similar to the way a woman has them. I never had that before. Some of hair on my legs is so light and fine that I can't SEE it but I can feel it with my hands. Ugh. It's also too fine for the epilator to grab and pull out. Sad As it is now, I can get about 99% of the hair off my legs and about 90% of my upper body. The upper body is the hardest to clean up, that hair is tough and doesn't want to come out.

I'm hoping that over time with constant epilation and herbs that it will all go away forever. I can not stand having hair on my body and face. UGH!!!!!!

Well, tonight is the last night of herbs for me, I start my two week "break" tomorrow. I'm laying off of the phytoestrogens for two weeks but I will continue to take the Saw Palmetto for the anti-androgen effects. I don't want to let the male hormones regain any lost ground. From what I've read, that's the one item that is most effective in reduction of body hair. God I hope that's true. I'll take more of it if need be. The amount I've been taking of SP is pretty much in line with the recommended dosage on the label, two caps three times a day. I think I'll up it to 3 caps three times a day. I'm still looking forward to the day when I only have to epilate once every 6 weeks like the ad promised. Yeah right... Sad

Has anyone had any physical or emotional issues when taking an herbal break?
I know I've been dosing my system with a LOT of female hormones the past few months, now I wonder what's going to happen when all of a sudden it stops. ???

I guess I'll find out in a few days. Day one should be no problem, I figure it will be a few days as what's in my system leaves and my system suddenly finds itself without those lovely hormones before I start to have any "withdrawl symptoms" if any... Sad In a way I'm scared and sad about stopping but I understand that it's a health issue for the sake of my liver and stuff..

Wish me luck!

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! May 1 2007, 1:46 AM

oops. sorry for the double post. I don't know how that happened.. :-/

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! May 1 2007, 7:16 AM

Yeah Moonstruck! I know it can be depressing,but we've got to be patient.
Did you notice the time it took for those people to get like that? Every once and a while we need something insperational. :-)

Blu-jay

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! May 1 2007, 7:45 AM

Yeah.. Those women I was looking at had anywhere from 10 years to 30 years of nature working on their side.

Sigh...

Oh well.. Anyway, I dug around the site above and found a LOT of excellent info.. Thanks for a great resource, I download a copy of the entire site so I will have it in case it goes away, which a lot of sites do..

Also, I've been digging around for info on Saw Palmeto and it's effects. I'm interested in it being an anti-androgen, for the reduction of the male hormones and for (HOPEFULLY) the elimination of body hair.

I've found some assorted discussions on the effects of SP.
Here's a really long one that contains a LOT of other links to other articles, sites and discussions.

http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/discu...1085268858

http://www.sawpalmetto.com/libsaw.html

http://www.sawpalmetto.com/proscar.html

Also you can churn up stuff by putting (in quotes) "saw palmeto" + "body hair" into your favorite search engine.
I don't recommend google because all you'll get are commercialized results and not relevant results. Anything BUT google.

I also caught a brief mention on a body builders site that they wish they could find a herb/drug that would cause them to lose body hair but regrow scalp hair and not grow tits.. Hmmmm.... I've seen those body builders are always hairless. I wonder if they know of an herb or supplement that will cause body hair to go away! That would be COOL!!

Maybe if everyone pokes around in some of the body builder sites we might hit pay dirt!

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! May 1 2007, 8:27 AM

I don't think they (bodybuilders)have any "kick*ss" secrets. I was on a couple of their sites too. Those guys not having any hair on their bodys is mostly due to Shaving,waxing and/or epilating. Some might go as far as to get laser treatments or other.
I remember in my 20s,when I didn't want to believe that I had a femininity issue, I went to the gym to workout and to get larger.
Now I go to try and keep my weight under control. Anyways it wasn't uncommon to see the guys in the locker room with their razors and shaving cream/soap doing their stuff. Specialy if they were going to competition. Thats why some might be looking for that magical herb.
The realality is that, there is no magic herb that does what "they" want with out female hormones.The female hormones are the only thing that I know of that can help in that area other than laser,waxing or other.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! May 1 2007, 9:48 AM

I found a really long, medical type article on removal of "male" body hair.
It's all clinical and techincal but very interesting.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2...1181/print

It was broken up into about 10 different pages which I hate so there's the print version all on a single page.

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! May 2 2007, 6:43 AM

I'm so pissed off at myself and sop stressed out.
I've got two dogs, a male and a female. She's in her first heat. The male WHINES 24 hours a day if he can't either hump her or stick his nose in her backside. I wrapped a "belly band" around his waist to keep his gear stowed away so he can't knock her up but it's so disgusting. He mauls her, he stalks her, he won't leave her alone. Poor thing just wants to play with a stick, he just wants to stick her. I don't know how she can stand it, I hope she bites him and tells him off. I guess he's a typical male. Having to deal with this is very, very stressful on me.

But that's not the worst of it. Tonight my ex wife called, she wanted to drop something off for me. I told her fine, come on but hurry because I don't feel good. She then tells me that she was bringing her friend/roommate over to meet me.
I knew she was trying to fix me up because she had told me before she wanted to introduce me to this woman.
Tonight I got mad and I told her "No, do not bring her over here. I don't want to meet her, I don't want to be her friend, I don't want to date her or anything else. NO. NO. NO."
She said "well she's riding with me, we'll be over soon." I told her "Fine then hurry up so you can drop the stuff off and leave, I have things to do." (a lie) and hung up on her.

So they show up a little while later and the ex starts dragging junk out of her car. I stood in the garage and was looking in the boxes to see what all it was as she dragged more boxes of junk from her car. Her friend and her friend's little girl walked over and stood there in my garage watching my ex drag the boxes up my driveway. I didn't even speak to her.

She wasn't too bad looking at all but the first thing I her her say when she got out of the car was she asked her daughter to look in her cigarette case for her lighter. Ooops. Instant NO GO right there. That I and know she also drinks (ex told me on phone before)

But the real reason I was cold and declined the offer of a "fix up" was because I know in my heart that I can't be in a relationship because it WILL fail. I'm just too messed up with all this transgender crap and multiple personalities and hormones and tits and body hair and body image and all the stupidity that goes along with it.

I don't dare go into a relationship. I am too easily hurt, my heart breaks with great ease and it never heals.
It's still broken and I've been divorced for 12 years now. I've also been sexless all that time too. I can't "just have sex" for the sake of having sex. How stupid is that? I know single guys that "get some" at least 200 times a year. I can't imagine.
How phony and shallow they must be. Like my dog. He dry humps the air, he won't eat, he can't function unless he's humping, sniffing or licking it. He's consumed with the thought of it, the scent of it. He's a four legged rapist. I guess that's how men are supposed to be. Somewhere along the way I got in the wrong line and was handed a bag of tricks instead of a bag of treats.

God I can't believe that I so rudely and so coldly turned down a "fix up".. What the hell is wrong with me?
I love women so much, I mean a lot. Women really turn me on, all of the me's are in agreement, I/we love women.
It's so frustrating, I'm so pissed off at myself about my inability to allow anyone into my life. I hate being hurt and I don't want to hurt anyone either. Other people seem to do pretty good at getting over broken relationships but I never have been able to.
Hell, my ex got remarried less than a year after we divorced and has had an endless string of relationships. She seems to have no problem getting over stuff. I guess I'm just a big malfunction. Arrggh!!!

D**m I'm so frustrated with life...

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: Links to articles, medical studies and other interesting facts - Post here! May 2 2007, 8:27 AM

I had a problem like that with my dog.He's a very well trained dog, listens to the T . But when females are in heat in the neighbourhood he gets "brain fog" and it distorts better judgement on his part. So he feels he needs to jump the fence and run off.He's done this a few times and when he does,he doesn't listen at all.That pisses me off!Last week he did it once too many times.Called the vet for an apointment,Friday morning took him there and snip snip problem solved.Friday night picked him up,he's fine and he has already forgiven me.I've had a few dogs in the past and never had problem with them listening or being out of control.The one I got now,I've had him for about 1 1/2 years now and although he usually listens good and I hated doing it, He had to have this done.(scent of a female,brainfog,distorted judgement and the need to jump fence and run off sounds alot like real men) Ha Ha Ha :-D

About your other problem with your Ex.and her trying to fix you up, you probably didn't feel right about it.If you feel right about it then you should go for it. So maybe you made a good choice there.Don't feel bad because you turned her down. There might be some woman out there that will make you feel good about yourself and accept everything about you.
You might be feeling a little down right now too because your taking a break from your herbs and your system is a little shocked.
CHEER UP! There's alot of good things to come yet! :-)

Blu-jay

Blu-jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Moonstruck! May 2 2007, 4:55 PM

Check out these photos. Alot of them are pretty awsome.
www.jenellerose.com/transexuals.htm
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon