Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some youtube vids of yours truly :D

So many of you know I've been super busy the past few months and haven't been as active on the forums as I use to. Well a big part of that is I moved from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba to Arizona, so a very big move to say the least. Other than that of course had to get settled in here, my hubby started going to school here with the GI Bill, and of course I had to find work to support us further. At first I started working at a telemarketing job here, it was the first thing I found. A few months later when I went to trade in our car for a new one, I was offered a job at a car dealership haha. So yes I now work at the same place I got my car from! Crazy I know. Well, in my efforts to market myself and get out there since I am new to the car business, I have started doing youtube videos and thought I'd share them so you ladies can see who I am more Smile http://www.youtube.com/user/SandsChevyLady this is my channel. I only have 2 videos so far, but more to come. I'm super excited about all this and thought I'd share.

By the way since I know this is a NBE forum I know I will be asked lol... I'm wearing a pushup bra underneath the dress, not the miraculous one, just a regular one Wink

Hi Honey, great to see ya in the flesh so to speak lol your even more beautiful than you are in your pictures, and your girls look pretty big hun Tongue hope it all goes really well for you, speak to you soon Big Grin

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Anastasia,
Its soo good to see you in a video!
You look lovely and its nice to hear your voice!
Good Luck with your new job!
Oh and your boobs look great!
WOW, I can't believe you were an AA!
I've seen your pics but the video brings them to life, lol!
Best of luck to you!

Wow your boobs look great Big Grin I thought you were moving to Nevada? I know where you work; now I know two other NBE girls in Phoenix! Haha. That's great that you got a job right away, economy's still pretty tough- my boyfriend has to leave the state to get a good job. It's funny because just a few months ago he was doing wiring/cabling for a couple telemarketing companies...it's a small world Tongue

Yea we were going to go to Nevada cause hubby thought his grandparents were there. But come to find out they moved. So we decided on AZ because he found a good school here to go to and also some of his other family is here. And yea, I have never had a problem getting a job. Maybe I'm lucky, not sure. And haha you should come by the dealership and come say hi! I can show ya some cars Wink j/k

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon