Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Birth Control Pills (archive thread)

Birth Control Pills
November 2 2010 at 2:25 AM James (Login mwmslut)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife has cases of birth control pills that she can't take because the hormones are to strong for her. Does anyone know if I start taking them if my breast will grow. Does anyone know of any side effects from taking them daily. They contain Norethindrone/Ethinyl/Estradiol in increasing doses during the month. Thanks

Author Reply
Meagan
(no login) birth control November 5 2010, 8:37 PM

birth control pills use ethynil estradiol. It's the strongest of the estrogens. Most dangerous too! dont take them unless you go to an endocrinologist first. They can cause blood clots and deep vein thrombosis.
If you want a safer alternative that has serious results for the serious trans...and order 100mg spironolactone and 2 mg estradiol valerate. The spironolactone is an anti-androgen to block the testosterone in your body. The estradiol will take effect.
Start for one month at 100mg spironolactone and 2 mg estradiol for per day for 1 month. The second month go to 200 mg spironolactone and 4 mg estradiol. The third month go to 300mg spironolactone and 6 mg of estradiol per day. that is the maximum dose you want. Any more and your playing with fire.
You better mean it if you start this regimen!!!! within 30 days, you will have noticeable breast growth. Your nipples will "pop". You will notice an increasing layer of fat building over your chest muscles. They will be tender. The growth has started at that point and will take up to 2 yrs to complete. Dont look for more than an A-B cups final size.
Dont take any herbal hormones while on the real stuff. They can block the estrogen receptors and you rob yourself.
The prob with herbals is they are not permanent. This combo is real and the results are forever. Instead of "fuller" breasts that herbals give...you will grow the real thing.
You may notice a small rash or some red bumbs while taking spironolactone. It's just a side effect. If you take real estrogen...NO SMOKING!!!!!! DEADLY COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once again...dont take the birth control pills. They can hurt more than help.

Moogie
(no login) NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! June 17 2011, 8:52 PM

Real real bad advise.
These things are dangerous but will work. Consider which you want a set of boobs or a health problem

Also the statement about the herbals not being perminant is *********.
Tissue growth is tissue growth. It does not matter what the cause of the growth. One you grow it you have it.
Of course if you are taking high doseages and just stop there will be some loss of size but not very much.
New tissue grown at the estrogen recptiors is just that tissue that is yours not a baloon etc.
The hergals are just going to the recptors as mammal estrogen does.
The pueriria maferica is an estrogen from the Kudzu plant. So it's estrogen also.
Further more the PM is an anticarcinigin in the breast, uterian, skin, bowel, prostate, testicles and other.
The estrogens from mammals is an extreme danger in causing cancer.

Read, study, pay attention.
I will not take anything but herbals and I've had fantastic results. I started two years ago with an A cup.
I'm now at an E and growing. An E on me looks like my wife's B's.
Why? She only has a measurement around her rig cage of 32 inches.
I measure 44 to 45. She can walk through a narrow space straight forward and have room to get through without turning
to the side that there is no way I can walk through wouthout turning sideways. Now two years into PM I have to turn
sideways then using my hands work the first brest through then the second.
Also picking up large boxes is now awkward and since they are sore, sometimes painful.
Reaching into the back of my pickup to get stuff is much more difficult.
Mashes the hell outta my boobs and they are sore. Oh goodie goodie goodie. I want more.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon