Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Forum Upgrade

The forum has been ungraded today. This is a test message as part of some checks to see if everything is working after the upgrade. If anyone finds anything not working can you report it in this thread.

Goodmorning Eve,

Just to let you know I couldnt get for a while..obviously I can now..but pics not showing, and some reply buttons (reply, quote, add quote ..ones like that) are blue not purple..just so you know what I am seeing at my end if your not seeing this..

(13-08-2011, 02:01 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Just to let you know I couldnt get for a while..obviously I can now..but pics not showing, and some reply buttons (reply, quote, add quote ..ones like that) are blue not purple..just so you know what I am seeing at my end if your not seeing this..

Hello beachbumbythesea and thanks for your reports. I'll have a look at those issues you mentioned.

Hi Eve,

The Breast Nexus logo is missing on top left of the screen. Can we post a video directly now?

Thanks for the upgrade

Thank you Eve,

The logo is back. But now the downarrow next to Personal Programs is missing when I browse the Personal Programs forum.

It's a new feature Smile

Yes all the pics are back..you know I didnt notice you til I read this post...wow Isabelle my head is so not here.. waking up in such a good sleep sucks..but each hour thinking better..Big Grin sorry if I am a pain with you having to explain over and over..

No problem Smile

Sorry Eve,

The downarrow is missing when I'm viewing a thread on the Personal Programs forum. When I'm viewing the forum itself, the downarrow is probably not supposed to be there Blush

(13-08-2011, 04:37 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  The downarrow is missing when I'm viewing a thread on the Personal Programs forum.

I've looked at the old forum before the upgrade and I can't see this downarrow. Where exactly was it?

It wasn't in the old forum: it's a new feature. It's in this line above the ad:

Natural Breast Enhancement Forums / Reference / Personal Programs / Long time hops & FG user

Just next to "Personal Programs", on the right hand side, I see and icon for a missing picture.

When you had the new forum up, until about the time you got the logo back on, there was a downarrow instead of that icon. If you click it, you can select the page of the "Personal Programs" forum you wish to view. That still works. It looks like the page just can't find the downarrow gif.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon