Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Forum Upgrade

It's back!

Thanks Smile

(13-08-2011, 05:20 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  It wasn't in the old forum: it's a new feature. It's in this line above the ad:

Natural Breast Enhancement Forums / Reference / Personal Programs / Long time hops & FG user

Just next to "Personal Programs", on the right hand side, I see and icon for a missing picture.

Ah OK, now I understand. Smile Yes it's a new feature. I've now found the arrowdown image and restored it.

Hi again Eve,

In the advanced search at the bottom of the member list page, there is a new option: "Sort by: Members referred". But it gives the same result as "Sort by: Registration date". What is it supposed to do?

(13-08-2011, 06:13 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  In the advanced search at the bottom of the member list page, there is a new option: "Sort by: Members referred". But it gives the same result as "Sort by: Registration date". What is it supposed to do?

In theory if members are referred to the forum by an existing member it's possible to sort the members by how many members have been referred by them. I said in theory because in practice we aren't using a referral system.

Hello Eve. I hope everything went well with the upgrade, but I wondered what was the reason for it?

(15-08-2011, 05:22 PM)miss mirina Wrote:  Hello Eve. I hope everything went well with the upgrade, but I wondered what was the reason for it?

The upgrade caused a few issues but they have all been resolved OK. The main reason for the upgrade was to give the forum more protection against spammers as spam has been an increasing nuisance recently.

Hi Eve,

Since the upgrade, I can't seem to mark a forum as read. I get this message:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

(17-08-2011, 09:02 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Eve,

Since the upgrade, I can't seem to mark a forum as read.

OK I've managed to identify what was causing that problem - yes it was to do with the upgrade. I've made a couple of adjustments and that function seems to be working normally again now.

(13-08-2011, 02:56 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Can we post a video directly now?

Hi Isabelle. Yes you should be able to embed a video now.

Thank you, Eve.

I´m useless with a camera myself, but I think video would add clarity to explanations of massage, NB, or preparing topicals.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon