Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple suction (archive thread)

Nipples
November 13 2007 at 2:52 PM wishfulthinking (Login wishfullthinking)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok we talk a lot about breast here but very little about nipples, what is reasonable to expect with the nipples. I ask because my nipples are starting to look differnt. At the start they were about the size a BB erect now they are about the size of a dried pea, they seem more pronounced and there appears to be mass/swelling under them is this normal what is happening. Will they get larger how much and is there anything I can do to increase size...limited suction/pumping. Love some imput on what is happening. Oh I am at the 4 month point in my program so advice guidance welcome.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Nipples November 13 2007, 10:45 PM

I'd say the swelling under the nipple is like a breast bud that a young girl gets, and as the breast enlargers the aureole should too - like drawing a dot on a balloon and inflating. Not sure about nipple size / sensitivity. Some people have lost all nipple sensation through suction devices, I personally have used Brava for 19 weeks averaging 15 hours per day on quite strong suction and would say they are more not less sensitive. I'm afraid that's the limit to my experience! Using niplette (meant for inverted nipples) will make the actual nipple part taller and possibly wider - there's a few post on this here already if you go back a few pages, you may also want to put 'nipple' into the search on the main page or ask a general question about what's happened to other people's nipples with herbs - if you don't use the main board much remember that you need to log in for your post to appear immediately or you can wait a few hours if you don't want to log in.

Edit Message Delete Message

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: Nipples November 14 2007, 9:47 AM

Hey all,
Thats good Wish'...that is normal growth for early development.
I didnt experience any nipple growth right off(Ive been robbed!!)...probably because I had been expanding and vacumming them already and they were already larger than just my natural size that I was before I started.
So,you have nipple growth and buds behind your areola swelling...
....thats very good!!
I wont tell you when mine started growing because I dont want to discourage you..lets just say it was WAAAAY early in my program.

You will get the buds which are the milk sinuses and ductal systems growing first....they will get firmer as they go along..so dont be worried if you bump your boobage and they smart a bit..they *WILL be tender.

For me now,mine are spreading out all around away from my areoli and they are getting quite wide inside,....the firm tissues,I mean.

The tissues are becoming the breast shape finally,they are spreading upward and downward FINALLY!!....at first they just spread sideways and I didnt think they were going to do anything(negative thinking = not good)....
BUUUUT,they sorta jump ahead every so often..its weird...they'll be going along slowly growing and then one day its like *KER-POW* and they are bigger....I dont know why..its strange...I've had that happen two times now.

The first was when I first began this trip....I didnt feel anything,no action no aches,NADA....and then I was lying down reading and I noticed my chest in a mirror across the room and I actually had LUMPS!!
My boobs were starting to grow already!! I couldnt believe it. I just hadnt noticed them for some reason,but there they were with a new roundness.
They didnt feel like what I expected them to feel like,as far as aches and pains. That came later.....when I started getting bigger and changing my herbs.

Anyway,back to you....you should keep getting enlargement of those tissue lumps....and they may most likely thicken in depth before they start widening laterally. I keep thinking my areoli are getting wider as my breasts are enlargeing and rounding,but,its hard to tell,I measured them all the time before I even started this other stuff,and they were 1 1/2 inches across. They were that big for a long time. I havent measured them for awhile,as they just hadnt changed that much. I'm waiting until they *seem* bigger.

You will get more fats accumulating within your breasts also at some point,for me that happened after I noticed the ductal buds growing.
I'm putting on more fat tissue now,as they are getting bigger too.
I am actually trying to get more fats to develop there.
I guess thats what everybody is trying too.

Weeeell, the thing about saying that the areoli will get wider as the breast grows is I think not really applicable consistantly
....I've seen so many women that have very small breasts and they have huge areoli and nipples....and I've also seen women with large breasts with tiny areoli like a males and small nipples..so,I dont know how much store I would put in the hope that just because your breast expands that it means the areoli are going to also.

Hey,dont want to be a killjoy....I discourage myself sometimes too.hahaha

Maybe we can put hope in the idea that perhaps its the majority of people that will have enlargement of the areoli and nipples along with their breast growth....

I have seen many TSgals that have some very nice wide areoli...but I think they have implants...and THAT is definitely going to stretch the areoli out.

I think that women have a particular combo of hormones that males dont that will most likely create larger areoli and nipples.And it may have to happen at a certain time of development like when they are younger.
I dont know, Im just hypothesizing.

My areoli are growing wider s.l.o.w.l.y,as they seem to be growing new cells around the periphery of them.

I'll tell ya,a lot of my size increases were due to my use of vacking.

My nipple size is much larger because I do isolating vacuuming to them all the time...what I mean is,I just vack enlarge the nipples separate from the areola. Those niplette thingys would definitely be a good investment,Ive made my own a long time ago,I wish I had known about that product before.
Im still going to get some of them,as I am up to 3/8"-1/2"nipple width,BUT they are only less than 1/4" long,but its hard to judge their length as they are kinda wider closer to my areoli,the vacking has made them sorta conical.Thats just me,dont get scared about it,you may not react that way..I've used some vacking cups that isolated my areoli from the rest of my breast,and that may have been the cause,I dont know.

I have been able to develop my areola larger,because of my obsession with the vacking back a few months ago...dont get us wrong ,it takes alot of time dedicated to actually getting them larger,but I was doing it all the time for several years.

Louise,have you had any problem with your areoli getting real hard and standing out *along* with your nipples?

Thats what mine do,I dont like it very much,as when I get stimulated,my areoli swell and get a smaller diameter and stand outwards more,so its like my areoli and nipple are one big nipple..its odd and im not too fond of it....Im scared that I messed up my areoli somehow and now they wont get wider.....they are incredible feeling for sure,that parts great,I just dont like the look of them.

I attribute my early breast growth to having done vacuuming to them for such a long time. I stretched the tissues and got a lot of blood and fluids going to them,that helped enlarge the tissues before I actually started the phytotherapy. I was able to enlarge them strictly from vacking,to where they were like an A cup,except a bit conical,as I was swelling up the sinuses with fluids,each breast would get really tight and firm,and *oh wow!* would my areolas and nipples be swollen,they felt so good to rub... :-P haha
Thats probably what caused my nipples to be so odd,the crazy stretching I would do to them when pumping my breasts.

So,I would say it will not hurt you to add some vacking to your program..at least the nipple caps,you should do it now as they are growing real good,and you should take advantage of that.

Any other questions?

~Davilee

Nipple Enlargement
July 6 2008 at 9:14 PM Terri (Login littleboobs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it true that if you use a snake bite kit on your nipples that they will grow?

I have started to see veins in my chest they are blue. They are very sore and feel like they are full. I have been doing light weight flys, 20lbs or so, and it seems that they get really sore after doing that.

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Erm... July 7 2008, 7:52 AM

I too have blue veins visible under the skin on my chest. I guess it is because my skin is rather thin and transparent. Not sure what causes it in your case.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Nipple Enlargement July 7 2008, 11:54 PM

I can very distinctly see large blue/green veins through the skin on my tits too. Looks like they all spider inwards towards my aureole/nipple area. I assume that means a lot is happening in there because they were NOT there before. I also assume it's a fairly common thing as I've seen other women with the same thing going on.

As for nipples, yes, the snake bite thing works but the cups split in a real sort time, like a few weeks.
Your best best is to get some "thread caps" at a hardware store. They are black rubber things similar to the size and shape of a snake bite kit but are much more durable. They use them to slip over the ends of pipes and steel rods to protect the threads from damage during transport and handling.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon