Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Macrolane and other injections (archive thread)

Macrolane
July 6 2008 at 4:10 PM Terri (Login littleboobs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have any of you heard of Macrolane? It is a shot that you can get in each breast that fills them out. It last 1 to 2 years but is rather expensive 3 to 4 k

Author Reply
Les
(no login) Re: Macrolane July 6 2008, 5:00 PM

Look on the breast surgery page. There are quite a lot of threads there about Macrolane.

Edit Message Delete Message

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Macrolane July 7 2008, 11:55 PM

that's crazy. For that much money you can can get silicone implants that last a lifetime.

Les
(no login) Re: Macrolane July 13 2008, 9:50 AM

That's been my feeling all along. For the amount of money involved you might aswell get breast augmentation. The only argument in favour of macrolane is that it's believed to be safer than implants.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Macrolane July 13 2008, 10:56 AM

Well for about $8,000 which is a one time charge, I can go to Thailand, trade in the dachshund for a little pink kitty and get real silicone implants all at the same time.

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia
My stash: http://tgchix.twilightparadox.com/girlystuff2.html

Sylvia
(no login) Re: Macrolane July 15 2008, 5:08 PM

Breast implants are NOT a one time solution. They do not last forever, and about one in four augmentation patients will typically undergo additional surgery(ies) within four years, at least according to patient information for one brand of implant: http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/pdf2/P020056d.pdf. See also http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/breastimplants/qa2006.html.

From data I've gleaned from these and other sources, implants will typically last about 5-10 years before they need to be replaced, or simply removed outright due to rupture or other complications such as encapsulation where the tissue around the implant becomes rock hard. But any of these problems can occur at any time from the moment they are inserted into your body, perhaps event before you're sewn back up!

I suspect that this isn't common knowledge because of lobbying by the chemical/pharmaceutical companies to leave such warnings buried deep in patient information pamphlets that are seldom read. Likewise, I doubt the cosmetic surgeons are too eager to stress that you'll need to keep coming back to have more surgery over the course of your lifetime. The FDA recommends having an MRI done after 3 years, and then every 2 years following just to ensure that an undetected rupture hasn't occurred.

So don't for a minute believe the pervasive myth that for a mere $6-8K you can have big, beautiful, symmetrical breasts for the rest of your life via implants!

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: Macrolane July 16 2008, 6:23 AM

Hmmmm..on a breast enlargenment forum elsewhere on YahooGroups..I read some person's account of injecting Knox gelatin {prepared like it says on the box}...directly into the breasts,through the nipples,via a 12 gauge needle.
*OWWWWIIIICCHHH!!!!*
The amount was supposedly about 60cc into each one.

Well,the mad scientist stated that his boobs stayed full and enlarged for a month or more.HAHA

I tried to make contact with this person about the "alleged" self prescribed procedure...but,no reply was ever given to my email asking about details of his experiment.

If I can ever get him to contact me,I shall share any more thoughts on this.

In defense of injecting that material into your boobage areas.....the gelatin is a natural product and isnt harmful to body tissues.
It is along the lines of collagen,in its makeup,so,it shouldnt cause any harm having your boobs inflated with big gobs of gelatin..HAHA
It would just seem very painful to me.

The only problem I can see,which I discussed with someone else on there was,when the gelatin is warm from preparation..how do you get it to flow properly through a IV line and a needle if its starting to gel,from cooling?

I told the folks who were chatting with me about it that I think it was just some fabricated story to see if someone would actually try it.

Cutie Pie
(Login cutie.pie) Re: Macrolane July 17 2008, 7:36 AM

It seems rather a drastic thing to do if the increase in breast size only lasts for a month. At least with macrolane you get a year out of it. I also wonder how much difference 60cc would really make? Those having macrolane have about 100cc injected and some of them don't seem to think that the result is that dramatic and question whether the increase in size they they get makes the whole thing worthwhile.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Macrolane July 17 2008, 8:12 AM

that knox thing is STUPID..

a 12g needle is friggin HUGE. I use a 19g needle to extract my E from the vial then switch it out for a 22g needle to inject with. The 19g needle is friggin huge and there's no way in hell I would use it to stick myself anywhere with.

A 12g needle is so big you could inject crunchy peanut butter.. Damn....
And you want to jab yourself in the TIT and your nipple with a friggin SODA STRAW??

And do you even know what Knox gelatin is made out of?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelatin

Injecting anything into your body that's not medically pure is STUPID.
You want to inject liquefied animal parts, like hides and hoofs and bone and god knows what into you tits?

Jezuz, that's stupid. The list of bad things that could go wrong are endless....

If you want tits soooo bad, go to a doctor and get a legit prescription for real female hormones and testosterone blockers. It's cheap, it's safe and you're under the supervision of a doctor.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon