Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Pumping Make Lactation (archive thread)

I've posted under male lactation once before without luck
April 2 2007 at 7:05 PM takkie (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm continuing to pump like crazy in the hope that the production of milk will assist the growing of breasts. On stopping lactation, I'm hoping they won't just fade away if this is at all possible for me.

Stout beer has been added to my regime (just one can per day). Soy milk has replaced my milk used in breakfast cereal which now consists of oats and linseed pulp.

I imagine that I have a little growth but this might just be wishful thinking. My nipples are more sensitive and I'm enjoying the feeling.

The pumping was a little painful at first but after three weeks the nips have learned to cope.

I'm concerned that my plans will fail.

Do I have any hope?

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 2 2007, 7:53 PM

For women, any growth that is caused by prolactine (milk production hormone) is temporary, and goes back after you stop lactating. However, I believe that if a man is to start lactating, his breast glands and ducts need developing a bit further to be able to produce milk. Therefore it would seem logical that the actual breast tissue would grow a bit and remain expanded. I have no evidence for this theory though. But when girls who have absolutely no breasts become pregnant, their breasts develop during the pregnancy to be able to produce milk and that growth remains. So it's two growing stages. One permanent and one temporary if you have undeveloped breasts to start with.

takkie
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 2 2007, 8:07 PM

Thanks very much for answering my post Fennel, I've read many of your posts and have enjoyed reading them all.
My theory then appears to have some merit. The information is I've come across is very thin if non-existent. From examining all the diagrams of breasts, it makes sense for me that in order for men to lactate they first have to develop the requisite equipment. If nipple stimulation alone is supposed to work then one would expect first to experience the breast development to some degree. I'm interested to know how I would know if this is happening. Is this detectable.

Thanks again for answering my post.

Edit Message Delete Message

Blu-jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 2 2007, 8:50 PM

I don't know much about how lactation works with us guys but I know it's possible. I do know for this to happen the breast tissue needs to develope. I'm having some developement right behind the nipple and it can be some what sore. The pain is just a temporary part of the developement process and it comes and goes. Fennel fairy could be of more help about the developement. She has already been through what alot of us are just beginning to go through. Good luck. Blu-jay

takkie
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 2 2007, 9:09 PM

Aha,

What you describe sounds like what I'm missing. I've felt nothing behind the nipple or anywhere else surrounding the nipple.

How have you aquired that "painful area" and how does it manifest. I've heard of tingling sensations etc... How long has it taken for you to get to this point and what have you done to get that far?

I've tried to research breast development, of course all descriptions relate to girls/women. They talk about the lanner stages. I would love to get to lanner I, as this would indicate some progress.

I've seen realistic cross-sections of breasts (womens). Of course they have had the advantages of the right hormones.

TB
(no login) Cow or Bull? April 2 2007, 9:16 PM

I would suggests you try to grow some breasts first. If you milk a cow with one large nipple it's probably a bull. You putting the cart in front of the horse.

takkie
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 2 2007, 9:28 PM

Thanks TB, I've felt this way for some time now and it appears that you now confirm my suspicions. BTW congrats on you stunning success, it turns me green. My aspirations are more modest that yours at this stage in terms of breast size.

What would be your advice in my case as to the method of breast growth. I shall continue with the pumping as I feel it's little more than a method of massage.

Blu-jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 2 2007, 9:47 PM

It's has taken almost 3 months.I'm taking 1000mg of peuraria mirifica with a protein shake and vit.C,B complex,500mg EPO and L- tyrosine. I try to stick to healthy food choices.( not always successful lol.) What I have is something hard developing behind the nipples it mainly hurts when I press on it or around it. when I run down some stairs and my tiny boobs bounce it also hurts a bit.Last week one of my dogs jumped up on me and hit me in the boob area, that really hurt. So all I can tell you for now is this one of signs of developement. It hurts a bit but it feels good,If you know what I mean.This is still early. The whole developement process can take a year or more. When it starts, you will know! You will feel something! Good Luck!Smile

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 2 2007, 10:20 PM

What I remember from puberty, is that there was a hard "disc" under the nipple. I think that might be what you are feeling too. In that case, you are on your way.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 2 2007, 10:55 PM

Thanx Fennel! thats good news Big Grin

takkie
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 2 2007, 11:31 PM

Blu Jay, Fennel Fairy,

Both of you have provided me the invaluable information I am lacking. Thanks for your regime Blu, I'd be proud as punch to get as far as you, I like your description of the staircase antics.

TB
(no login) Suggestion April 3 2007, 1:25 AM

Get some progesterone cream from Walmart and massage it on your "boob area". I believe that the following is what worked best when combined with the progesterone cream. Dong Quai, Fenugreek, Soy Isoflavones and Milk Thistle. I took 2 pills each of these for 3 months, roughly. I think the progesterone cream is really overlooked and if you read and research it you will find that it is actually good for you, and will allow the phyto-estrogens to bind, to your boobs. Since you will rub the progesterone cream on your boobs that will be where the highest concentration of it is and the phyto-estrogens will follow. I experienced the most growth after I started using the progesterone cream.

Anon
(no login) Have you ever had discussions with the endocronologists? April 3 2007, 3:51 AM

Hi TB,
I was wondering if you ever discussed this board and us with your endocrinologist? They must know there are men out there who wish to have breast a little larger than our normal breasts. Would they treat our questions seriously? Fortunately even though you have the same desires as we have, you also have valid reasons that explain your physical conditions. Are these the doc's we would go to if we were concerned about not causing any harm to ourselves? I noticed their websites discuss hormone abuse, steroids and everything else. But since TS's go this route, they must have a safe approach.

thanks

TB
(no login) doc April 3 2007, 4:22 AM

My discussions with my endocrinologists have been basically discussing gynecomastia and it's causes. This gave me all the info I need. I also told him I really did not care about "my condition" as i would never have surgery to "correct" it and I would not take any drugs to "cure" it. Since I am being treated for a hormonal problem I am monitored for any problems related to hormones. I came up "perfect" in my last exam. I joked with him how my wife likes that I have boobs, as it keeps me at home (a true statement). I have definately exacerbated what was going on as I was probably a small B cup when I started all of this. I will have to wear more than a T shirt this summer as they a really obvious. I don't care though, it is kind of a turn on and I grew them for me. I have always wanted tits. It's funny when I look at tranny pictures and most have fake boobs. They are really missing out. I think small boobs are better than fake big ones.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 3 2007, 5:45 AM

"I will have to wear more than a T shirt this summer as they a really obvious. I don't care though, it is kind of a turn on and I grew them for me. I have always wanted tits. It's funny when I look at tranny pictures and most have fake boobs. They are really missing out. I think small boobs are better than fake big ones."

Amen 100% to all of that.. I hate fake boobs and it make me sad to see some of the tranny girls with the botched up, chainsaw boob jobs. God some of them are horrible looking, the ones where they go in at the areola and leave horrible, ugly scars. So sad. You would think those girls would want to take the time to do it right and just grow a pair naturally.
Having naturual boobs is nice. I mean really nice. They feel really nice and it's very erotic.
I also like small, pert boobs rather than big honking knee knockers. Small boobs are very sexy. I'm a lesbian at heart so I envy them and lust after them all in one. What a mess eh?
Implants remind me of stuffing my bra with pantyhose when I was 15. Except they don't go away.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 3 2007, 6:12 AM

Yes I agree. Silicone tits are not breasts in my opinion. And most people who get implants go too big for it to ever look good.

For your info, I gained a cup size from using saw palmetto, fenugreek and fennel.

Just keep asking if you have more questions.

Anonymous
(Login marsred) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 9 2007, 4:11 AM

can you lactate now

takkie
(no login) No luck yet April 9 2007, 11:07 AM

I've kept up with the pumping. Difficult to find all the time, as it has to be real regular. It's difficult to detect whether anything is happening.

Sissy
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 9 2007, 2:21 PM

There is a post on the MSN NBE Quest board regarding a new technique for breast enlargement involving lactation. They are currently trying to get users to try it for free. I don't know if it is a scam or not, cause this method isn't for me so I didn't look into it.

They do not mention men, but if you contacted them maybe they would be willing to explore it with you. www.growyours.com

--Sissy

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 9 2007, 5:15 PM

Lactation has never caused any permanent breast enlargement. As soon as you stop lactating/breastdeeding/whatever the breasts go back to normal again. I can't see the point in using that for enlargement. It doesn't last.

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 9 2007, 5:43 PM

That's true and just to mention that in males, lactation is possible but hard to achieve. There must be a fair amount of chemical changes in our bodys for this to happen.

takkie
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 9 2007, 11:10 PM

What Fennel Fairy says about the change being temporary is perfectly true when applied to females.
What I'm hoping for is that the change required to lactate requires breast tissue and enhanced glands before this is possible. The hope is that once this tissue develops some may remain on termination of lactation or that lactation inspires some growth.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 10 2007, 12:31 AM

About 16 years ago, back when I was utterly flat chested and had zero feminine characteristics, I WAS lactating.
My ex (we were still married then) loved to latch on and suck my nipples. She did it a LOT. Like all the time.
And she would suck HARD on them, it was really painful too and often I would have to ask her to please stop because it was causing me so much pain. After a few years of this, I guess she had been doing this pretty much every night for 3 years, I began to develop hard knots behind my nipples, about half the size of a golf ball. They were very tender and hurt a lot when she would touch, squeeze or suck on my nipples. You couldn't really see very much but I sure could feel em.
One morning in bed she was sucking on my nipples when she stopped and look up and me and said "Oh baby, you've got milk!".
I said "What?" and she said "watch this" as she began to squeeze on my chest I could see a white liquid leaking out of my nipples. It wasn't pure white like cow milk you see from the store, it was sort of off white.
She wiped some up with her finger and put it on my tongue. I couldn't really taste much I guess because it was such a small amount. But it sure turned her on. She sucked on my nipples like there was no tomorrow. This sort of set things in motion and she went after me with twice the zeal as before. One day I was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was squeezing my nipple area (I still didn't have any tits yet) trying to figure out what the heck was going on when all of a sudden my nipples squirted a stream of milk out about 6 feet and hit the wall! I squirted milk from my nipples 6 FEET and it ran down the wall!
The wife freaked out. To her, this was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. From that point on, every night she would suck my nipples and massage my chest to try to build up the pressure then she would back up a few feet and give them a good hard squeeze and make them squirt her in the face. I could lay on my back and she could squeeze them and make milk squirt straight up in the air 4 or 5 feet and it would rain back down on us. Her favorite thing to do was to try to time the milk squirt (on her face and chest) to be at the same time that we were both having our orgasms (she sitting on top of me).. It was insane sex. It hurt like hell when she did this to me but it was a huge turn on for both of us. This went on about two or three months. Until she screwed thing up.

Sadly though, it was about this same time that I caught her cheating on me. Our sex life disintegrated to zero at this point.
And just when we were getting started too. This was some of the best sex we had ever had and she had to blow it by cheating on me. That put an end to everything, sex, marriage, milk. Everything. Not having sex anymore and not having her suck on my nipples anymore made them dry up and go away. I filed divorce papers against her. She committed adultery and she betrayed me. She broke our trust and she broke my heart. I loved her. I've never loved anyone since and probably never will again.

As for me ever having milk again, I have to wonder. Maybe it will happen again, if I was able to do it then with no discernible breasts, I certainly should be able to now that I'm actually growing real female breasts.
It's a new months now since I began herbs and I do feel very tender in my breasts now, I feel a knot in there, it's very painful to squeeze it and when I press in on my nipples it's like needles jabbing into my breasts. It almost feels like it did when I was giving milk. I'm not going to really make a big effort to get back to giving milk again as it's very painful. Besides, I was having leaking back then too, it would sometimes randomly make wet spots on my T-shirt. That was very embarassing. We could be in a store somewhere and it would just leak out. And the wife would get all hot and nasty and stick her hand up my shirt and play with my nipples right in public in front of anyone, no matter where we were.
I had to always ask her to please stop and wait until later.

Man, those were some weird times for me. Of course I've always been a little weird anyway. Why else would I be growing tits if I weren't a little weird, eh?

Ta Ta! ( . )( . )

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 10 2007, 6:08 AM

It never hurt me - But then again, I had the necessary equipment already. I breastfed my first son for one year and the second for ten months. The only bad thing about it was the leakage. Wet patches on shirts NEVER look cool...

Anonymous
(Login marsred) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 11 2007, 10:43 PM

fennel fairy are you a women or a men

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 11 2007, 10:56 PM

I'm a woman. I thought that was obvious...

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 11 2007, 11:58 PM

Moonstruck, that is one freaky story. Sounds like those were some weird but happy times. Sorry they didn't last for you.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 12 2007, 4:37 AM

"I'm a woman. I thought that was obvious..."

Um, no, not really. I myself was beginning to conclude/assume that to be the case but considering the content of *this* forum, well...

The question begs though, because I'm confused, you're here because?
Don't misunderstand me please, it's very nice to have women that were born women here to offer advice and you seem to have a lot of helpful information to offer but, why? Are you active here out of compassion for us messed up folks or do you have a loved one going through this too?

I'm just curious, please don't be mad for me asking. You don't have to answer of course, it's just that inquiring minds want to know.
Personally I think it would be nice if more women were more accepting of us in this situation and would participate like you do! Smile
Thanks!

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Anonymous
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 12 2007, 6:54 AM

I ended up here as a refugee from the main forum actually. I posted a thread there about Cocoa Butter; That there is no way it can deposit fat in the breasts - And I created total havoc. You see, cocoa butter has been a religious item here on the boards and I dissed it. It was like a flock of crows attacking an outcast.

People thought I was rude by criticising their previous theory that you can get fat molecules to penetrate the skin into the breast tissue. I also posted in the info section after the (copied and pasted) article about the American psychic Edgar Cayce's theory that you can deposit fat in the breasts from the outside by massaging with cocoa butter. I said the theory was nonsense and that was considered blasphemy. I was also said to have destroyed the original posters "hard research" when it was simply a copy&paste job she had done.

I just didn't want women to waste time and effort doing something that would be useless for them. I prefer to find stuff thet REALLY works instead of nonsense theories by a quack from a hundred years ago. Due to my popularity over there, I decided not to post there again so I'm here.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 12 2007, 6:55 AM

Sorry - I forgot to sign with my name on that last post

Blu-jay
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 12 2007, 7:11 AM

It's great having you here.Smile

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 12 2007, 7:20 AM

Ah. Cool. Well, what ever, it's still nice to have your input here and it's *always* nice to have the company of ladies.
As for what works and doesn't work, I don't think anyone here is an expert, this is all Frankenscience and pot luck.
What works for one may not work for another.
I'm here thanks to a web search and because I am too chicken to go to a doctor. I hate doctors anyway after they almost killed me in the hospital. I'll lay in the road and bleed to death before I'll ever go back into a hospital. If I do end up in one it will be against my will. Doctors can go to hell too. I'm in horrible pain 24 hours a day but you know what my doctor told me I should do about it? "You need to just get over it." Yeah. Thanks doc. And up yours too pal.

Anyway. It's our good fortune that you're here because you do post a lot of interesting things.
If you do patch things up with the girls in the other forums I hope you'll continue to share your findings with us!

Thanks!

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 12 2007, 7:12 PM

I much prefer this part of the forums. You're kind of stuck with me now because I have no desire to go back to the girls. It's too insane over there for my taste. :-)

Anonymous
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 12 2007, 7:19 PM

Well, like I said, *I* think it's nice to have you here. Their loss, our gain.. (hahaha!)

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Anon Man
(no login) I agree!! April 12 2007, 11:31 PM

I love having you on this board too, Fennel! You have never criticized us and you only offer good advice. We can tell you are a genuinely honest and open person. And it is so nice to have a womans view point since a lot of us seem to have feminine feelings, and these feelings only get deeper when we put ourselves in bras or take herbs.

You better not leave us!!

Boob-Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER Appreciation April 13 2007, 1:04 AM

Fennel,
You are certainly appreciated in this forum. Please stick with us, your non judgemental advice is extremly valuable to us as is your extensive knowledge.

Dreamer

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 13 2007, 2:09 AM

I agree! We're fortunate to have a genuine girl in our midst. 99% of the women in this world would probably be horrified at what we talk about in here and what we are doing to our bodies. And it's a safe bet to say that probably 100% of the men of the world would put a bullet in our heads if they thought they could get away with it.

I think it's a real treat to have women here, and not only that, helping us!

Thanks FF!!

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 13 2007, 7:13 AM

I love you guys!

And yes, I am a very open minded person. It does help to have had a relationship with a transsexual person in my early twenties, along with a very good TS girlfriend.

I have a past in the field of cosmetics and then became a science student later in life. I now work with ecology. Hopefully I can be of help when it comes to skin and chemicals/herbs to a certain degree.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I've posted under male lactation once before without luck April 13 2007, 7:46 AM

Wow! You *are* cool! Wink
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon