Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Don't Laugh ! I Think I Got PMS (archive thread)

Don't Laugh ! I Think I Got PMS
April 18 2007 at 4:26 PM
Blu-jay (Login Blu-Jay)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that us guys don't have periods"DUH" but I think that I might have a form of PMS. The past couple of days I've been rather Crabby,Bitchy,somewhat Moody. It's not me to feel like this. Sure! I've had days where I wasn't in the best of moods but not like this, A few days in a row? Also, not to mention being a little forgetful and trouble concentrating.
Have any of you had this kind of "crap" happen to you?
Is it possible that we can get a form of PMS?

I hope its a temporary thing!

Blu-jay :-/

PMS. I don't even want to talk about the emotional thing..

Author Reply
Anonymous
(no login) Re: Don't Laugh ! I Think I Got PMS April 18 2007, 5:01 PM

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
*rolls on floor in hysteric laughter*
Did you have bitchflakes for breakfast?

Sorry dude, I couldn't help that. But I guess all the female hormonal **** will hit you guys too if you start taking herbs and stuff. it kind of makes sense actually. Soon you will start knitting and playing bingo.

Edit Message Delete Message

Blu-jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Hey Anonymous ! You Hunk of a Man April 18 2007, 6:52 PM

O.K.I had that Comming! But you're right about the female hormonal stuff.
Suddenly I'm so turned on by your big "manly" choice of words like "Bitch flakes" It's driving me mad with so much passion for you.;-)
Why don't give me your name & number. Maybe we can go play bingo together and after that I might let you play with my tits.;-*
Come on, I know your interested. Why else would come to this forum other than to meet guys.You Hunk! I think you might be one of those sexually deprived closet boys that's afraid to come out. Well, we can fix that!
I know I can satisfy your deep dark fantasies you have about screwing boys with tits.
Well, you've come to the right place!
Hope to see ya soon! You sweet,sexy little *******.
Ta Ta Hugs n kisses Call me! ;-)

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER *blush* April 18 2007, 7:05 PM

That was my post LOL! I forgot to sign in with my name. But thanks for the romantic gestures, I might take you up on that some time. :-)

I wonder if Kellogg's would make bitchflakes? Or butchflakes...

Blu-jay
(Login Blu-Jay) FENNEL April 18 2007, 8:46 PM

NOW I'M BLUSHING TOO! I'm sooooo embarrassed.
If I had Known it was you, my response wouldn't have been so aggressive. It's that PMS thing! You know what I'm talking about. LoL
I'm so flustered right now, that I'm making all kinds of spelling mistakes and have to go over every word twice. PHEW!
Yeah, Its got to be those "Bitch Flakes"!
Anyways (LOL) those romantic gestures still stand. :-)

Blu-jay

Fennel (The flakebitch)
(no login) Re: Don't Laugh ! I Think I Got PMS April 18 2007, 9:04 PM

You're such a sweety Blu-Jay :-)

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Don't Laugh ! I Think I Got PMS April 18 2007, 9:29 PM

You say don't laugh. I'm not laughing.
A few weeks ago I was feeling really unstable and spent a few days in tears.
I watched the old movie "Switch" and the end of the movie broke me down to bawling like a little girl that dropped her ice cream cone in the dirt. I cried myself to sleep that night and the next few days after I was on the edge of tears 24/7...

I can not prove it was the herbs but you have to wonder what putting that much estrogen into your system can do.
It's bound to have some effect on the brain too, it affects ALL the rest of your body, why should the brain be immune from it's effects?

And for all you naughty boys and girls, here's a little entertainment for you... :-p **** NSFW!!! ****

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w279/...ripper.gif

----------------------
Dip me in estrogen and throw me to the lesbians!

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Don't Laugh ! I Think I Got PMS April 18 2007, 10:15 PM

I liked the stripper!
What a BIG surprise at the end...

Blu-jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Re: Don't Laugh ! I Think I Got PMS April 18 2007, 11:00 PM

I know how you feel! I'm not that emotional yet but alot more than usual.Example: The other day I was reading this blog on the net, about a young girl growing up, how bad she was treated and teased by people she went to school with. Just because she looked and dressed differently.How it messed up her young life. It was so sad. I felt so sorry for her that I had tears running down my cheeks.
I guess that all this hormonal stuff does tamper with our emotions but its nice to be a little more compasionate.You look at things a differntly.

Blu-jay Smile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon