Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy (archive thread)

I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy
August 18 2007 at 4:39 AM
Morticia (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to up the ante.

I found a good deal on a tiddy pump and I bought one.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w279/...9a179c.jpg

Got to get on with things.

Next up, synthetic hormones. I want and NEED BIG TITS.
The time for playing games has passed. It's full throttle from here on out.

I have several months supply of BO coming in, once it's out I'm going to switch over to the heavy stuff.

Anyone else ever use a tiddy pump? If so, how do you like it? Any serious gains?

Thanks!

Author Reply
Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 18 2007, 6:45 AM

Yeah Morticia, I can understand if you switch to synth. mones. If you do and when you do, make sure you do it safely. On the one hand, I'd like to talk you out of it. On the other hand, if that's what you really want and you know what you're doing, I will give you my blessings and support.
I also have been contemplating switching to the hard stuff too. I'm going to continue with this until end of Jan.08, which makes it one whole year on this and then I'll have a better Idea about my progress. If I'm not happy with the results after a year I will switch to the synth.mones. I basically have it all mapped out for when the time comes. The who's, whats and where's. Know what I mean?

To answer your question about the tiddy pump, I never heard of it. I'll have to take a look at it. Good luck with it.

Edit Message Delete Message

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 18 2007, 7:01 AM

I just bought another gadget, it's like a TENS unit for your tits.
I have a TENS that I use on my back to kill pain. This is slightly different though as it is not to kill pain but to stimulate the breasts. I know it will work because my TENS makes my back muscles quiver if I play with the knobs. I've stuck it on my tits and it makes them quiver too. I've also stuck it a little lower before and it was, um, interesting.

Anyway, this gadget has conductive pads designed to fit tits. It was cheap so I figured it can't hurt to try it.
I'm going to pour gas on the fire... I plan to use the suction thingy several hours per night and this new thing several hours per night.

What ever it takes.

Give me BIG tits or give me death. Wait, that wasn't Patrick Henry that said that was it?

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 18 2007, 8:13 AM

I have somthing similar to that, I has velcro on it, because its used to massage sore muscles on your legs, arms and other places. it also uses electical impulses. I left it laying on the chair one day and didn't turn it off. Well, I came out of the shower, soaking wet and sat on it by mistake. Yes , very interesting! Vee have vays ov making you tolk! :-0 he,he,he

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 18 2007, 8:42 AM

Yeah, I got mine from my dad, he bought it from the chiropractor.
He told me "I turn it all the way up for my back."

Yeah. So did I. And it almost snapped my spine again.

My dad had been using it with a near dead battery. I put a fresh battery in it, attached the pads to my back and turned the knob all the way up. ZOW!! It literally threw me out of the chair and onto the floor on my knees screaming. I looked like some jackass the cops had just tazered on the side of the road for being belligerent.

That thing can cause a serious shock. I bet you could use it on heart attack victims.
I guess that's why you can only get them from doctors.

I'm sure the tiddy thing is much weaker. You wouldn't want something as strong as that TENS on your chest, it might cause a heart malfunction..

This message has been edited by moonstruck61 on Aug 18, 2007 12:00 PM

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Oh Gawd Morticia.....Hilarious!!! August 20 2007, 10:40 PM

HAHAHAHA! that was awful and sort of funny the way you described that,about getting tazered......picturing you in a near convulsion,thats not funny,it was probably very crappy..
Im not laughing at your pain..Okay?

Why yes...I thought I wrote a bit on pumping in one thread..Id been doing it for quite awhile and it does help...I stopped awhile back because it was making permanent"ring" formations on my chest.That looks terrible..They are going away now..its like the fat layer was shaped into those shapes.
Of course,I was using narrower cups that pulled the breast tissues outwards and longer,and that made the milk sinus behind the nipple fill full of fluids and that expanded my areolas and nipples way big.The hightened sensations from that was amazing
Not pleasing looking.It wasnt super obvious,it was noticeable at first as they were more pronounced but they are almost gone now as my breasts are really developing glands and ductal systems and building fats.
The rings were probably because I used to much vaccum,trying to swell them as big as I could...
Uhm...they feel so goodafter doing it,the nerve sensations are wonderful.
It gets the blood flowing there REALLY well....
I was getting a size of like a A toward B ,just from the fluids building up in my breast tissues.It wasnt all permanent of course,but if you keep doind it regularly,they will get permanent size,mine did and that was before starting the herbs courses,SO,if we do it now with all the other things,then it should create better,quicker growth.
I think that it does help with stretching and expanding the breast tissue and that will help in the long run as to development....just my theory..right now....time will tell,as I see my development..
As you go along it WILL help develop your areolas and nipples...mine are bigger from doing it...
I have some smaller cups that I made just for my areolas...
I need to get back to doing it,BUT,my breasts tissue has been very tender so I avoided doing it,as it makes them really achey.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 27 2007, 5:45 PM

Yay!! My tiddy pump thingy came in today!

It's pretty Frankensteinish looking.. (I'll blog pics later this evening)
It's hard to get the thing started, you have to line the cups up just right so you don't end up with lop sided tiddies and hold them in place with one arm as you squeeze the little bulb to draw a vacuum.
It took a few tries to get it going at first. I also found it you wet your hand then pat your tits to moisten them you get a better seal.

The bulb is wimpy and it collapses from the vacuum. I can see now I am going to have to get a real vacuum pump and and some one way check valves so I can disconnect the pump and tubing.

Another thing I did was I took an old bra and made it into a sacrificial bra. I put on the bra then put the cups in, where the nipples of the cups poked out, I took a scissors and made a hole so they could poke through then I reconnected the hoses. Now I put on the bra/cups contraption and pump them out then tuck the little bulb under the band in front between the cups. I still have this freaky looking tubing thing sticking 10" out in front of me so it limits my activities while wearing it. But it's not too bad, I can still drink coffee and type on the computer while wearing it, which is what I'm doing right now.

I plan to use it several times per day, an hour per session. I'll play with the vacuum going up and down with it so that it's a suck/relax/suck/relax cycle rather than a constant suction. I'm thinking about a battery powered pump programed to do this automatically. Sort of a poor girl's Brava system..

I'm going to keep at this just like I do with my hormones. Dedication is the key to SUCKsess... Hehehe!

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia
My private little stash of girly goodies: http://tgchix.dyndns.org/girlystuff.html

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 27 2007, 7:29 PM

Not sure if you read the Brava forum, but you can make your own airlock using 6mm tubing and a check valve from the tropical fish care department in the supermarket or pet shop. If your domes press too hard against your skin you can get silcone sheeting off ebay and cut two holes for you boobs to poke through so the domes rest on the sheet and not your skin.

If you want tension induced tissue growth surely you will have to wear it for Brava-like hours. I am on week 8, averaging just over 15 hours per day (and I work full time) so whenever I'm home I'm bouncing off the walls and doorframes like Lolo Ferrari! Also I get better suction by just sucking the aie out with my mouth than with the electric pump - don't suck to much all at once or it leaves hickeys, I prefer to suck a bit more out every few hours.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 27 2007, 8:26 PM

Thank you Louise. I'll check into those things. I need to improve the device for long term use.
As it is it's rather unwieldy and clumsy. There is room for improvement.

Another thing I just bought on ebay is a breast milk pump. It's a dual electric model that simulates a babies' suckling. I know that frequent sucking on the breasts will induce lactation, my ex wife was able to cause me to lactate by frequent sucking on my breasts (well, just nipples back then) but I *WAS* producing and squirting milk. I did it before with almost no tits, I know I can do it again now that I have real tits and through using a machine designed to suck milk from your breasts. It may take some time but it *will* happen..

All in all I have three devices now that I plan to use to stimulate breast development in addition to the hormones.. Smile

BTW, a dual electric milker can be had on ebay for about $20 if you are patient and play the sniping game. Big Grin

My private little stash of girly goodies: http://tgchix.dyndns.org/girlystuff.html

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 27 2007, 8:42 PM

p.s. I also find that it's easier to go about your normal household stuff if you suck them on quite tight to stop them falling off! You could probably use Brava - you'd definitely need the wide domes probably wide-large (you can look on their website for dome size estimator) and if anything it'd work better on someone with a wider chest because you'd get a better seal. If you're not sure buy used domes as cheap as you can get (try advertising on the Brava forum) and make your own airlock. Only downside is time commitment - at least 10 consecutive hours every day for minimum 10 weeks, and Brava keep moving the goalposts so now they are saying minimum 11 hours for 12-14 weeks. The domes look freaky so you'd have to stay in with them.

Hope things are going well for you and hope you're feeling better in general, take care

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 27 2007, 10:14 PM

You definitely need to lubricate before you put these domes on! I tried hair conditioner one time and hand lotion another time. I know for a fact that you can't use oils of any kind as oil will break down the rubber and plastic and they will self destruct in a matter of days..

Anyway, if you are all lubed up and slippery the vacuum will suck more flesh into the domes. Without lube, the seal just locks down on your skin and it only stretches a small amount of breast flesh. All lubed up they just sucky-slip into the domes more and more as you pump the air out. Another thing is they leave ugly red rings on your chest afterwards.

The domes I have are 4 1/2" tall inside and it will suck my boobs to within an inch of touching the top.
So that gives me a starting mark.

One thing that occurred to me, I might be able to use the breast milk suction pump on the domes, it probably doesn't suck nearly as hard but it has a rapid suck/release suckling type action. That may have an interesting effect. It can be connected by tube. It's worth a try. As for the one way check valves, that a good idea too, I found you can easily release the domes by pressing in your skin right at the rim, the seal breaks loose and they pop right off instantly.

I can think of all sorts of ways to modify these things. I would like to have a Brava but Wow! The price is insane. And I see a lot of talk of girls wearing out the domes frequently.. Jeez, as much as that thing costs I would think they would have lifetime domes.. $3,000+ Pffffft.... Not this week...

I'll put a few hours a night into this thing for a few months and see what happens. I guess now is a good time to take a current bust measurement.

Main thing is, LUBRICATE!!

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 28 2007, 7:20 PM

Ahhhhhh..Seeeeee, I told ya about the unpleasant ring shapes it leaves on you.They will just get worse and like for me they almost became fairly permanent.I've still got them,they are very light now but i still see them.
Blaaaaah!!!!

Hey ms Morticia use Fruit of the Earth's Pure Aloe Vera Gel...you can find it at all the big drug stores right now because its good for sunburns....
I've always used it for vacking...its a very good healing herb for skin.
The neat thing is it starts out wet and then dries and helps seal...then you can just add water to it and it will reliquify and get slimy again.

Yah,I want to get me some good vac domes.
Have ya seen the prices on them from some specialty sites?? Its freakin ridiculous. Sure they have the nice locking valves and all,but geez..they are a fortune.

ohhh..I want to get a breast pump too....you say that they can be found on the online auctions for like around 20$ ??.....

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 28 2007, 7:49 PM

You can buy the Brava brand skin prep off ebay, it's not greasy like what you describe but it's supposed to create a protective barrier on the skin, or you can buy "alcohol free prep wipes" from a medical supplier - same sort of thing, I think people use it to protect the skin where they wear a prothesis. I use savlon antiseptic cream and sometimes zinc cream on the marks, also tried corium 21 healing cream (aloe vera based for eczema) which someone else swore by but think I was allergic as it made it worse.

My first set of Brava domes started pilling after about 5 days, but they still work fine 9 weeks later. Second set (next size up!) started pilling in about 1 day but again still working. So far I have spent £990 on Brava stuff. You will notice that with continued use your boobs will fill the domes more - first time I put the smaller set on was laughable barely filled 25% but can now totally fill them squashed full at the end of the session. Need to remind myself that the bigger ones are quite a lot deeper (about 6ins) and not to use too much suction - I'm obsessed with filling them but about 1cm short of touching (and that would be just touching not completely filling) after 27hour session....sorry that turned into my life story

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 28 2007, 8:03 PM

I was browsing the Brava forum and there's a place that makes a device somewhat similar to the Brava, at least that's the claim, and the price it a lot less. And the person selling them takes payments.

read here http://bravabreasts.com/Home_Page.html
and
http://yourlizzy.com

As for the breast milk pumps, look on ebay, start here,
http://baby.search.ebay.com/dual_Breastp...acatZ66676

Be careful, a lot of them are manual pumps, not electric.
I have also seen a number of complaints posted on amazon.com by women who say the Evenflo brand (I bought one...) breaks easily or is flat out junk. Seems they all recommend holding out for a more expensive/better quality pump.

FYI, you can buy the Evenflo Dual brand new at Walmart for under $50. I got one brand new on ebay for $21 ($8 item, $12.95 s&h)
I hope it doesn't break on me. If it does next time I'll buy a better quality one, I think you can get Medela for around $50 if you are patient and play the snipe game.

This message has been edited by moonstruck61 on Aug 28, 2007 8:06 PM

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 28 2007, 8:39 PM

Oh yah...thats what I didnt say....be careful of the neg pressure..
Thats why I think that I have the marks ....I used too high vac pressure.
Ya will want to vack them really good and big but it sometimes works against ya.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 31 2007, 8:04 PM

Oooooooh Baby!!

Yeah, I LIKE my little milking machine... Mmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Just sat for 20 minutes while having both my nipples sucked back and forth.
It feels GOOD...... I think I'm going to do like 10 minutes every 2 hours, maybe more cause I like it, a lot.
I read on a LOT of women's forums that you need to do it several times a day, just like you would do to feed your baby. Lots of short sucking sessions rather than a few long ones are better, everyone says so.

As far as pain, It's not nearly as bad as how my ex used to suck em. It actually feels very, very good.
And you can watch through the clear plastic as your nipples swell and turn deep red as they gorge with each suck then shrink and pale when it releases. It's actually somewhat erotic but I'm sure that will pass as I get used to it. One thing I'm certain of, this is going to make my nipples grow. It's very stimulating and after I stopped I could feel sharp tingles firing up. It definitely stirred some things up.
Right now, my nipples are still swollen and HIGHLY ALERT to everything. Just touching them now is enough to bring me to the edge of the big O.. :-P

The only thing I don't like about the machine is that it's large and clumsy and sounds like an electric hedge clipper. I think I'm going to shop for one that doesn't have some big bottle things you have to hold.
I saw one that just has two cups and two tube you hook to a purse like machine so you can wear it under your normal clothes. Your bra hold the caps over your nipples and the tube runs under your shirt to the pump and bottles to catch the milk that's all in a purse like bag you wear next to your hip.

The end result is you get milked in stealth. Well, maybe if you have a sweater on, I imagine the caps are going to look a little funny under your shirt but at least you can do stuff while you wear it unlike this thing where you have to sit still and hold two big things to your tits for awhile. I'll also bet it costs a LOT more..
But to me it would be worth it. I like this and I want to do it all the time, every day.

I am quite certain that with continuous use of this gadget I'll begin to lactate again, stimulate breast development (how could they not when they are filling up with milk?) and get bigger nipples...

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 31 2007, 9:49 PM

Is it the Evenflo pump you are using at the moment? HAve you got a link with a pic? My aureole is puffy like a kid so boobs look better with nipples erect and this sounds like it might do the trick - how long are they erect for?

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy August 31 2007, 10:30 PM

Yes, it is the Evenflo. No, I don't have pics up yet but may put some up in my blog later.
My nipples are still small, nowhere near as nice as normal female nipples. But it DOES make them temporarily larger for awhile after use. I can watch through the clear plastic and see them swelling up quite a bit.
The machine doesn't pull a constant vacuum, it sucks and releases and sucks and releases, just like a nursing baby does. As I watch it suck I can see my nipples swell up quite a bit, I can FEEL them swelling and they turn a brilliant red color, then as the machine releases they shrink back again and go paleish in color. Like your face getting flush then the color leaving it again.

I recorded a little video of the thing in action with my camera I'll put it online later.

I can well imagine that this thing would cause a woman with average nipples to experience significant nipple swelling and significant, heightened sensitivity. I'm sure that with regular use that permanent nipple enlargement WILL occur. To me, these things are a bonus benefit. My main goal is to induce lactation and perpetuate it once I get it started again. Anything else like nipple growth or sensitivity is super cool with me!

I was squirting milk once before I know I can do it again, especially now that I'm working at it versus back then when it just happened out of the blue.

Yay for milk filled titties!

Update, I just put pics and videos in my blog. No wanking off to them now...

This message has been edited by moonstruck61 on Aug 31, 2007 11:54 PM

Mmmmorticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 1 2007, 6:40 AM

Mmmmmmmmm..........
I like it.. Big Grin
Problem is, I keep falling asleep while I'm pumping... It's so relaxing and feels so good I keep drifting away in my calm thoughts and I drop the pumps in my lap...
I just lean back and think about what it would be like to hold a baby to my breast and feed her my milk.
Mother and child. Something like this, http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w279/...bc7d6c.jpg

I just love that picture. It's something sooo special and something that I sooo long for but by a very cruel twist of nature I'm forever denied this pure, simple joy in life, the act of giving life and sustaining life.

Oh yeah, more haha's.. Photobucket banned my titty pics and titty videos despite the fact that there was nothing sexual about them. I guess they use bible thumpers to do the censoring. How sad..

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Oh geeee September 1 2007, 11:33 AM

OMGosh!!!........your makin' me want one of those contraptions Soooooo Bad!!

Ive been wondering what it would feel like for me,as Ive got really sensitive nipples and such from developing them for years...It might be too much stimulation for me!....

Actually can there really be TOO MUCH stimulation??..HAHAHA

Well yes I know there can be....if I mess around with my nipples too much enlarging them they get tiny blisters.

yeah...I want to get one of those pumpers at some point...they sound so good....you really know how to sell it Morticia..hahahaha..makes it sound so great.Its great in my imagination.

I know exactly how you feel as to those feelings of nursing a baby.well,Im not going to repeat myself ,Ive said what Im thinking already above.

Anyway,...it will have to wait for a bit...Ive got to save money for hair removal..body and facial hair is my nemisis right now...I hate it so much and it disgusts me to even see it on me.
Its eclipsing my obsession with breasts right now....
Im looking into a drug that is for stopping hair growth and androgens and is also a BCP and stimulates SHBG.Louise was talking about it.
Im pulling hair with my new great tweezers constantly..Im going to keep working on my face and parts until I can get to some removal place.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 1 2007, 9:35 PM

Yes, body/facial hair disgusts me too. I use a Braun epilator (but need a 12hp Lawnboy epliator) to rid myself of the nasty stuff. It just keeps coming back. It IS getting better on my body but there's a loooooong way to go yet. If the hair on my arms/hands would revert back to vellous (sp?) and just be that fine, light baby type hair like most women have I would be ok with that. I like having it totally, utterly gone but that's a LOT of constant tedious work and I really get sooo tired of it. I wish I didn't have to mess with it. Shaving is NOT an option. Shaving causes me horrible rashes no matter where I shave so I just don't do it.

As for my face/neck hair, that's the toughest stuff on me. I had a lot of it removed in the past but there's still more than enough left to cause me emotional trauma. I use the epilator on my face/neck but it just doesn't get it all, it's tough stuff, like trying to pull ship's ropes out of concrete. So I epilate as much as I can then tweeze the rest. It's extremely tedious and I hate it. The worse part is having to look at that face in the mirror for a few hours while I strip it. To cope with that, my mind goes somewhere else and while this body is standing there in the mirror, my mind is gone off somewhere else.

And what really sucks is that it's ruining my skin. I really, really need to get this crap off my face forever.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 1 2007, 9:57 PM

What you put on your skin after makes quite a difference - I like Savlon antiseptic healing cream, non greasy, helps eczema or acne so good for everything. You could also try hydrocortisone if you get a rash but don't use it on your face as it ill thin the skin.

I HATE HATE HATE all body hair, on me and anyone else! I think the way to fix it is to get to the root of the problem (God, that's a weak pun!) by fixing the hormones then get some electrolysis. Obviously I'm waixing in the meantime so I do't have to look at it, and I'd be mortified if my husband saw it.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 1 2007, 10:42 PM

I'm ruining my skin by digging into it with tweezers and needles trying to dig hairs out.

Louise
(no login) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 2 2007, 8:14 AM

If you have ingrown hairs exfoliation is supposed to help. I only really get them on my arms for some reason.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Don't go too hard on yourself Morticia September 2 2007, 8:28 AM

You might end up with lots of scars instead of hairs. And that's something that's REALLY hard to get rid of, and impossible to hide with makeup in the future.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 4 2007, 5:51 AM

Yeeoowwwch! Ya have to dig the hairs out? omg..thats horrible....
Do you have like kinda bumpy skin due to hair follicles?
I have that on my belly,sorta,just when they are poking back out.If I shave to soon,I have many little wounds all over where I cut the tops of the hair bumps off.Belly hair....*BAAAARRRFFF*
Why do you think causes so many ingrowns?
I shave all my hair,and it takes 4-5 days to come back out to where its annoying to look at,or 'til I feel it.
Feeling it makes me disgusted worse than seeing it.I love smooth,smooth skin.
Anyway, I dont have too many ingrowns,they always grow out,maybe mine are lighter than I think they are,Im always thinking that they are huge and gross. Ya I have a lot of the vellus hairs,I dont mind them,...as long as they dont decide to become horrible heavy ones.

Sara
(no login) Tend Skin September 5 2007, 1:49 AM

Use Tend Skin for ingrown hairs..it's a little pricey but lasts! It burns a bit, but really helps protect from ingorwn hairs by cleaning the skind of dead cells.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=156262&aid=336064&aparam=tend_skin

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 6 2007, 8:30 AM

Get this.....a fellow that posted in TS DIY Hormones Group on Yahoo said that he got to a D cup with only vaccuum....
Large cups for breasts and smaller ones for areolas/nipples.
He/she said has developed big areolas/nipples.
I've replied to ask something but he/she hasnt gotten back yet.

He/she said it's been 9 years of work,and stressed that it takes a lot of time to do.
Yes,thats for sure.Its tedious....but it works,I grew quite a bit from it,and I didnt stick with it for reasons I've said.

I'd do it again if I could find some decent domes/cups that didnt press lines into my skin.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 6 2007, 9:59 AM

I modified my domes. The gasket had a sharp edge that HURT and was cutting my skin.
So I trimmed the edges off with a knife and it feels a LOT better now.
I just wrote all about it in my blog.

I also got in the tiddy shocker thing. Piece of crap. It almost electrocuted me because it's defective junk.
BUT, I used the tiddy pads and wired them into my *real* TENS unit and I'm sitting here now getting a marvelous breast massage. I took pictures of that and posted them too.

I'm on a Quest for Breast.

Oh yeah, and I ordered some synthetic hormones too since DNE apparently gave up.
I got some EE and some hard core T killer. It's the stuff they use to castrate you chemically.
A few months of that stuff and the old twig and berries will dry up and wither away.. Smile

This message has been edited by moonstruck61 on Sep 6, 2007 10:12 AM

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 6 2007, 7:41 PM

What synthetic hormones are these? Waht are the brand names? Where did you get them? Would they do something terrible to biological female?

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 6 2007, 10:36 PM

Louise,

The stuff I got is this,
http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/transgend...te-35.html

There's plenty of info on the page and the site in general.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 6 2007, 10:55 PM

Thanks - my doctor just prescribed me that!! It's way cheaper in the real-world pharmacy even if you have to pay full price, cheapest I found was £11 for 3 months. As a biological female we take it 21 days on 7 days off (it was originally a contraceptive) so not quite sure if you're supposed to take it as a cycle or just continue - I would've thought for boobs you would take continuously as it mimics pregnancy and when you have the 7 day break it's like a miscarriage and you lose the endometrium like a period. Are you going to supplement with Androcur? Ginette has 2mg cyproterone and Androcur has 50mg!! The doctor said she will consider giving me this when she reviews me in 4 months but she's also given me metformin to combat insulin resistance. All of these things can cause severe liver damage which is why I got them from a doctor so hope you're going to have a liver function test every few months to be safe....also I think you may have to be careful with alcohol but I don't drink so not really read up on it. Good luck with it and best of health xx

p.s. Ginette (dianette) is mainly for acne but also for hirsutism and ovarian cysts, some people do get boob growth and others don't

The doctor told me you can't go on it permanently particularly Androcur due to liver effect and when you stop the symptoms and signs come back (no worse but no better), however I read a study that said 4 years treatment had a lasting effect on female hirsutism and acne. I have also asked a question on a medical forum as to the progesteronic strength of cyproterone as 2mg in a contraceptive is a hell of a lot so I wondered if it was only weakly progesteronic. Will let you know in more verbose detail when I get any info.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 8 2007, 9:28 AM

Whoa!!!...Morticia!..Is that the Ethinyl E??.If so,thats the most powerful estrogen thats made..even on DIY Hormones they recommend to not use it because of its terrible health effects. It causes the blood and vein problems.
Its worse if your taking it orally..its super bad on your liver.

Just be careful or you may end up with some truly bad problems.

Which dosage are you taking?? .o30,.o33 or .o35 ?
Id say take a part of a pill to start out with.

My friend that I have been talking to all the time from that group started taking the .o33 and she got very scared at all the problems she was having in her legs,and shes fairly young.Shes stopping it and going with Valerate E.

What antiandrogen med did you decide to go with??
------------------

Another topic, has anyone seen that advertisement about the guy with the milking machine hooked up to his chest and belly??
Its a skittles ad. Somebody comes in and says to the guy sitting in the barn with the milking machine going,"can you lay off of the skittles they are making the milk sour"...or something like that.
Its just so freaky,its funny....I couldnt believe they made an ad like that actually. He had the suction tubes attached over his nipples and the other tubes attached to his belly like down his milk lines.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 8 2007, 7:21 PM

The stuff I've ordered is this,

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/transgend...te-35.html

Ethinylestradiol ………. 0.035 mg
Cyproterone acetate BP … 2 mg

I plan to take ONE pill per day.

I would think more than that would not be safe.

I remember back around 1985, I was shacked up with this really hot lesbian and I was taking her birth control pills. Like an idiot (I had no idea what I was doing) I started taking 3-4 per day. After a few days of that I started feeling very, very weird, I knew something was wrong and I stopped.
I have no idea what they were back then but it was whatever was prescribed in the US in 1985.
I took them like one a day for a few weeks then I went stupid and upped it.
Within a week of starting them I dried up and was totally unable to achieve an errrection.
It rendered my plumbing non-functional. It took a few weeks after I quit taking them for things to more or less go back to normal.

Yes, that was very stupid. But that was 1985, I was 24 years old and STUPID. I was also desperate. I had no idea what I was doing.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 9 2007, 3:55 AM

well,at least you are familiar with how you feel when on those drugs.
Thats an advantage,Id say. Youve been doing this work long enough that you should know your body fairly well by now,and when you get some problem.
You'll be alright. Its going to be a supercharge for ya Im sure.
Please keep me updated,as You know Im considering that path also.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 10 2007, 5:37 PM

Estradoil Valerate is one of the most preffered By TS girls because the health risks aren't quite as bad as some of the other types of E,and it's well tolerated by the body. You can get these in Pill form or as an injectable. The Pill form can be disolved under the tongue, which isn't as hard on the liver because it seems to enter the blood stream alot quicker.
Just go to the Progynova website and look up the info. I believe the Inhouse pharmacy sells it too>

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: I just bought a tiddy suction pump thingy September 16 2007, 8:14 AM

Hey BluJay,Is that one certain pill product that you can take sublingually or can you do that with any of those related to what you were refering to?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon